22 February 2019

Animal Rescue Quest and Animal Pill Collection Mission

First, I am not certain how much longer I will be updating this site.  I am very discouraged for a number of reasons.

In the last Farm Beauty Contest, I could not believe how many neighbours with farms over Level 151 were begging for votes.   It required less than 300 votes per day from the four characters to obtain ALL rewards without a single vote from a neighbour.  What this makes me think is that people are NOT reading my posts.  Those 'Senior' Farmers should have been able to organise their farms to obtain the votes needed.  Of course, every farmer has the right to play the game any way he/she chooses but I personally would be happier if I knew that I had organised my farm in such a way as to get 6000 votes at the end of it.

Of course, this does affect me as well, as HM. Freyashawk did not rank in the top 10.  I told myself again and again that if players did not appreciate the work I did enough to vote for my farm, it might be time to quit after 5 years.   This site has details about EVERY aspect of the game.  I spend hours on new posts, and posts for new Quests still receive thousands of hits.  Am I being unreasonable to ask for votes in the Farm Beauty Contest in return?  I only ask for votes for the one farm, HM. Freyashawk and that is the reason.

There are a lot of power farmers out there who get game cards from their neighbours, which actually are financial rewards.  There are blogs that accept advertisements from Google so that every hit brings a few pennies.  Well, I do not do any of that.  I am not looking for the small amount of RC that the final Reward brings in the Contest.  I can organise my farm so that I do not have to beg for votes from others.  The only reason I ask for votes is to keep Freyashawk visible as a resource for other farmers, to make people aware I still am working on this site.

I am very grateful to those neighbours who have been voting for me throughout, and any hesitation in letting go of this site is for their sakes and for the sake of new farmers who may need the help.

Perhaps I am taking this too personally but that is my right.  I have worked long and hard to create a site where you can find details about every aspect of this game.  I do not work for FunPlus.  I am not paid for any of it.  Going through these Quests at high speed requires resources, and I often use all of my Power and double OP (for batch production and to speed production) to do it quickly.  I am still in the middle of radiotherapy.  I am exhausted frankly, and many neighbours who became my friends through the years no longer even play this game.

For those who do, I thank you for your prayers and continuing support.

In any case,  here are the Crop and Batch Production Lists for the new 11 day Quest and Collection Mission.  You do not need Pet Chests.  You do not need to use a Fishing Hook.

Thanks to Anne for sending me the Dutch information!

Collection:

70 Red Pills from Lilies
50 Yellow Pills from Sugar
30 Green Pills from Grape Jam
10 Blue Pills from Cashew

Reward: Tamarind Tree

Tips:  Remember that you cannot use Mech or Zoo Techs for Collection Missions but you CAN use them to produce task products.  Out of Nowhere can be used for tasks that require Machine Products and Wild Hunger can be used to produce Animal Products needed for specific task totals.

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Pasture
40 Tomatoes
40 Corn
40 Clover
40 Wheat
40 Cane
50 Red Bell Peppers
50 Cotton

Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Eggs
40 Beef
40 Ketchup
40 Milk
50 Lily Bouquets
50 Wool
60 Wool Cloth (Island)

The Quest began late, and I have an early appointment at the Cancer Centre, so the following are translated from the Dutch, but I will go through the Quest myself as usual when I return.

Note that placing the Tamarind Tree, the Reward for the Collection Mission, is one of the tasks in Animal Rescue 7.  Trees can be harvested repeatedly using Watering Cans and Super Watering Cans without any delay, unlike 'Collectables.'


Animal Rescue 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  It's really good to see you, Farmer!  We have so much to discuss.  I hope you have energy to spare, as there are important projects to complete with your help!

Harvest 40 Pasture
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Tomatoes
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Corn
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Animal Rescue 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harvest 6 Oranges
   Skip for 6 RC

Produce 40 Eggs
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Beef
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Mum:  This is the big news then.  I have been busy lately because I have been setting up an Animal Hospital!

Animal Rescue 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  IN the past few months, we have had some injured visitors on our shores.  This heartbreaking situation forced me to build a little hospital to provide shelter and heal those poor wounded animals.  I need the best partner though if I am to succeed!

Produce 40 Bottles of Ketchup
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Clover
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 20 Honey
  Skip for 10 RC

  You can use Flight of the Bumblebee

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Mum:  I knew I could count on you, that you loved animals as much as I. Love is the fuel for this project!

Animal Rescue 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  At present, the hospital is short on supplies and food.  I hoped you could gather the items we need to be ready to welcome our friends!

Prepare 6 plates of Steak Tartare
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Beef and 1 Egg

Collect 40 Bottles of Milk
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 6 Apples
  Skip for 6 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Mum:  Fantastic!  Our Animal Hospital is ready to serve those in need.

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box

Animal Rescue 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  Our Animal Hospital has opened just in time.  Dad brought a little penguin here in terrible condition.  Go fetch the stretcher.  This little one needs attention!

Prepare 6 Batter
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Wheat Flour and 1 Egg

Harvest 40 Wheat
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Cane
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Mum:  Diagnosis:  Flippers covered in some sort of oil, a plastic bag twisted in its beak.  It has not eaten for some time, and has a fever.

Animal Rescue 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  The Penguin is not looking well and is not responding to the medication I gave him.  I will need extra supplies from the farm.  Would you mind fetching Grandma for me?

Prepare 6 Bowls of Pickled Cabbage
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Cabbage and 1 White Vinegar

Prepare 6 Soft Dough
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Cake Flour and 1 Batter

Produce 6 Apple Jam
  Skip for 6 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Mum:  Grandma knows a lot about natural medicine... and by the way, I named the Penguin PenPen.

Animal Rescue 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  I couldn't sleep all night.  I was monitoring PenPen's condition and guess what?  He finally is eating solid food.  This is a very good sign... what?  You think I need some rest?  I would not wish to trouble you, but if you insist...

Place Tamarind Tree and harvest 8 Tamarind
  (Tamarind is Reward from Collection Mission)
  Skip for 6 RC

Prepare 8 Condensed Milk
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Milk and 1 Sugar

Prepare 8 Orange Crumbles
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Batter and 3 Oranges

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Mum:  Look at PenPen!  He is improving by leaps and bounds. Perhaps I should address you as Doctor in future!

Animal Rescue 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  You know, I always believed that happiness is the key to a full recovery for a patient.  PenPen is improving but how do we keep his spirits high?

Produce 50 Lily Bouquets
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Milk Cookies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Condensed Milk and 1 Wheat Flour

Harvest 50 Red Bell Peppers
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Mum:  That was a brilliant idea.  PenPen looked so happy as he played with Darryl.  Let's make Darryl our official Smiley Doctor.

Special Reward:  Wall Medicine Box for Darryl's House

The second half always requires access to the Island and a higher Level than the first half.

Animal Rescue 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  PenPen is fully stable now.  He can return home soon, although I worry a little about the polluted waters in which he lives.  We must make more people aware of this problem!

Prepare 8 plates of Cashew Milk Cookies
   Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Milk Cookie and 2 Cashew

Produce 50 Wool
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Honey Syrup
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Honey and 2 Milk

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Mum:  Good idea!  Felicia will begin a campaign on Farmstagram to keep the waters clean!

Animal Rescue 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  Time to help another friend in need.  A little seal has washed up on our beach.  Hurry up.  We need the stretcher again.  This little one has mobility issues.

Prepare 8 bowls of Tamarind Sauce
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Sugar and 1 Tamarind

Harvest 50 Cotton Bolls
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Sugar Cubes
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Sugar and 1 Sugar

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Mum:  Diagnosis:  Back flippers damaged by plastic... poor seal has not fed properly and is having difficulty moving.

Animal Rescue 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  I just heard from a neighbouring Island.  We need to take a look at a sick pelican.  Do you think you can monitor Sally for me?  Oh yes, that is the seal's name now.  I think PenPen may wish to help as well!

Produce 60 Wool Cloths
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task

Cook 3 Empanadas
  Skip for 9 RC
  This is a Stove House Recipe

Ingredients: 1 Soft Dough, 3 Cabbage, 1 Steak Tartare, 3 Ketchup
  Requires 6 Power
  Place all ingredients in the skillet and set timer for 20 seconds.  Tap 'Finish' as soon as Bronze Star activates.

Prepare 8 Cottage Cheese
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Cheddar Cheese and 2 Milk

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Mum:  I'm back.  There was no reason to worry.  Thank you for all of your help!

Animal Rescue 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  Good news!  Felicia's campaign about waste and pollution is doing well.  I am afraid more team work will be required.  Let's persuade our neighbours to distribute pamphlets about protection of our environment!

Prepare 8 Tofu Stir-Fry with Tamarind Sauce
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Red Bell Pepper and 1 Tamarind Sauce

Craft 4 Lag Bolts
  Skip for 6 RC
  This is an Island Task
  Each takes 5 minutes to complete but task counts as soon as item enters slot

Craft 4 Wooden Planks
  Skip for 6 RC
  This is an Island Task
  Each takes almost 10 minutes but task is counted as soon as item enters slot

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Mum:  We all must learn to use less plastics and more biodegradable products instead.  Let's keep our oceans free from pollution!

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Animal Rescue 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Farmer!  Red Alert!  Perhaps Orange Alert actually.  I caught Sally and PenPen devouring all the provisions of Tamarind.  It is good to see their appetites are back,  but we may be in trouble if we have another patient and no supplies.

Craft 4 Animal Gauze
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an Island Task
  Each requires 2 Cotton Cloth and 2 Linen and 1 Power in the Workshop

Harvest 8 Juneberries
  Skip for 8 RC


Craft 4 Animal Pills
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an  Island Task
  Each requires 1 Wheat Flour, 2 Herb and 1 Power in the Workshop

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Mum:  Our two little patients have become very playful.  I think they are ready to go home!

Animal Rescue 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  Dad is here, waiting to take Sally home.  As Sally loves Tamarind, why don't we prepare some delicious Tamarind treats for her trip.

Prepare 8 Tamarind Vegan Dinner
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Tamarind Sauce and 1 Tofu Stir-Fry with Tamarind Sauce

Prepare 8 Juneberry Dots
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Cottage Cheese and 1 Juneberry

Harvest 8 Elderberries
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Mum:  Saying goodbye is one of the hardest but most rewarding parts of this job!

Animal Rescue 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  Look, we have two visitors: two penguins at the door!  They are not looking for treatment, however.  They are PenPen's parents.  We must find him.  I expect he will be playing with Darryl.

Prepare 8 Rock Candies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Sugar Cubes and 1 Honey Syrup

Prepare 8 Apple Kulfi
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Kulfi and 2 Apple Jam

Prepare 8 plates of Kulfi
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Batter and 1 Nectar

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Mum:  There he goes!  That little penguin can return to his family thanks to our love and care.

Animal Rescue 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum:  This has been a rewarding adventure.  I am glad to see our new Animal Hospital is working perfectly.  Thanks to you, Farmer, we now can open our doors to all who need help!

Prepare 8 Summer Sweets
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Juneberry Dots and 1 Rock Candy

Prepare 8 Elderberry Pancakes
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Apple Kulfi and 1 Elderberry

Craft 4 Animal Rescue Boxes
  Skip for 4 RC
  This is an Island Task
  Each requires 2 Wooden Planks and 3 Lag Bolts and 1 Power

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Mum: And, by the way, here is your Certificate to show that you are an official Animal Doctor at the Seaside Animal Hospital now!

Final Reward: Doctor Penguin Doll Decoration for Seaside

Collection Set:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Consists of the Wall Medicine Box, the Tamarind Tree and the Dr. Penguin Doll.  Register all three within the time period allowed to obtain a bonus reward in the form of a Clam Friendship Flower as well as the usual Rewards of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.