19 January 2018

Clover New Year New Me Activity Stage Activity

Active for a total of 9 days, there is a new Activity Stage Activity in the form of a 'constellation' activity. Tap on a star in the Constellation on the screen (accessed initially by tapping on the Activity Stage) and then proceed to complete the tasks in the New Year New Me sequence within 2 hours to highlight the star in the sky.

You will need a 'Wand' to activate any Star and you will receive one per day.  Not at reset this time, but at 0 hours (Greenwich Mean Time or its contemporary equivalent), you will receive another.  If you wish to spend RC to obtain a Wand earlier, the cost is 2 RC for each additional Wand.

Note that there are issues with this Activity.  Although the game menu clearly states that the new Wand will become available at 0 hours GMT, for some players it has appeared at reset.  For other players, no wand at all.

Note as well that the Wooden Reindeer originally showed a jigsaw puzzle icon signifying that it would be stackable.  At this point, it no longer shows this and still cannot be registered.  Will have to investigate whether it actually is cleanable or not.  If it is, I should imagine it would give a Purple Gift Box.

New Year New Me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am giving arbitrary numbers to these sequences.  In truth, they can be completed in ANY order.

New Year New Me 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  In 2018, I decided I would be nicer to Darryl... As much as he annoys me sometimes, he still is my baby brother and I love him so much!

Harvest 8 Peaches
  Skip for 8 RC

Produce 8 Peach Candy
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 sticks of Cotton Candy
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Sugar Cubes and 1 Honey Syrup

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  To start, I will bake him some of his favourite cookies!

New Year New Me 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I really should work on improving my grades this year.  A modern farm girl needs a degree!  I will study each night and read more books!

Harvest 8 Pink Heart Fruits
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Milk Cookies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Condensed Milk and 1 Wheat Flour

Prepare 8 Heart Cookies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Pink Heart Fruit and 1 Milk Cookie

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  I have a good feeling about it!

New Year New Me 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  It is a good practice to make New Year Resolutions, dear Farmer!  I made a few for 2018.  Did you?

Harvest 20 Lotus Flowers
  Skip for 5 RC

Collect 20 Goose Feathers
  Skip for 5 RC

Prepare 6 Mixed Rice with Bean Sprouts
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Beef and Bean Sprouts and 1 Bean Sprout Rice

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  It's never too late to start!

New Year New Me 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Every weekend, I will volunteer to help at the local Animal Shelter!  That is good karma!

Make 3 Earrings of Love
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Lotus Flower, 1 Pearl, 1 Earring Hooks

Dig 8 Chests on the Path
  Skip for 8 RC

Sell 16 jars of Orange Jam from the Barn
  Skip for 2 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  Helping others always is a good idea.

New Year New Me 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Family always is No. 1 for me.  I will make certain to spend as much time with my loved ones as I can.   Cooking together is so much fun!

Produce 20 sacks of Rye Flour
  Skip for 5 RC

Collect 20 Eggs
  Skip for 5 RC

Produce 20 Loaves of Black Bread
  Skip for 5 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  Expressing your feelings is important.  If you love some one... tell that person so today!

New Year New Me 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I have to confess something to you.  I do way too much online shopping.  This year I am going to try to reduce my spending and focus on making money instead!

Harvest 8 Cinnamon

Prepare 8 Pepernoten
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Cinnamon and 2 Rye Flour

Cook 5 Nachos in the Stove House
  Skip for 5 RC
  Each requires 2 Cornmeal, 3 Onions and 3 Power, taking 38 seconds to complete.  Place both ingredients in cooker and tap 'Finish' after 38 seconds as soon as the Bronze Star activates.   This is a Recipe that is earned by completing Orders in the Coffee House so you will not find it in the Market.  It is one of the last Recipes you can earn, requiring 13 of the Large Smileys to obtain.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  I'll start by selling off some of my old stuff.

New Year New Me 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I read that it takes only 21 days to form a new habit!  This month, I will try to get up earlier to meditate before I start a new day.  Would you like to join me?

Harvest 20 White Roses
  Skip for 5 RC

Produce 20 White Rose Bouquets
  Skip for 5 RC

Fish 4 times for Tilapia
  Skip for 4 RC
  N.B.  This is where you should use the 'Boost'.  It takes 3 of your fishing tries but guarantees the catch you desire.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  A few minutes of mindfulness each morning will do me good!

New Year New Me 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  2018 is all about making dreams come true!  Mine is to start a cooking blog!  First step: I need to gather all my favourite recipes.  Can you help me look for them please?

Collect 20 Duck Eggs
  Skip for 5 RC

Produce 20 Bottles of Mayonnaise
  Skip for 5 RC

Prepare 6 Rice Krispies
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Rice and 2 Mayonnaise

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  I hope my blog will inspire many young people to cook at home more!

When all stars have been highlighted to create the Clover Constellation, tap on the Wooden Reindeer icon in the top left corner to send it to your Gift Box where you then can claim it.  Although it cannot be registered at this point in time, it is a cleanable decoration that should be stackable.  It is not stackable yet, however and for some farmers, the stackable (jigsaw puzzle icon) icon does not even appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.