25 September 2015

Dream Trip to Korea Quest and Fortune Bags Collections Mission


With the final material for the Salad Machine still tied to an active Quest sequence, the new Friday timed Mission has been released in the form of a Fortune Bag Collections Mission and a traditional Quest sequence.  This time it is Grandma who is the star of the little tale.  She finally has determined to go on a trip herself.  My own Grandmother actually became rather well-known in some circles for taking a trip to Nepal at a fairly advanced age and ultimately settling there, becoming an English tutor to the then Crown Prince!  So Grandmothers, as we all know, are not tired old people without their own hopes and dreams.  In fact, many Grandmother are not even old!

Be that as it may, here are the Quests:

Fortune Bags Collection Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Collect Fortune Bags
70  Blue Fortune Bags from Cane
50 Red Fortune Bags from Wine
30 Yellow Fortune Bags from Wheat Bread
10 Green Fortune Bags from Gooseberry Bush

(Sorry for typo earlier.  I have a jumping cursor problem that deletes my typing from time to time.  Good thing I have two farms, forcing me to use my own guide!)

Reward: Tangerine Tree

If you prefer, the Tangerine Tree can be purchased in the Market for 8 RC

The following is the traditional quest sequence.   The nature of these time-restricted Quests has changed somewhat recently and they now consist of 16 parts, of which only the first 8 can be guaranteed not to include Island tasks.  In other words, if you wish to go beyond Part 8, when you receive a special Decoration for your original Seaside Farm, you really need to have access to the Island in order to forge through to the end, where you receive a special Decoration for the Island Farm.  There appears to be a Level requirement as well to go beyond Part 8.  At least there was for the last time-restricted Mission.  I believe that one had to be at Level 28 to go beyond Part 8 in that Mission.  My primary farm, Harvest Moon, is at a point where I no longer see any Level requirements but recently, I started a new Farm on a friend's Kindle to see if there were differences between it and other platforms and if the game had changed.  I logged the regular Quests on my Quests page, because the initial Quests had changed since I first began to play the game three years ago.  In continuing that farm, I began to see that there were restrictions that applied where some of these time-restricted Missions were concerned as well.  In any event, if you do not have access to the Island, but are able to perform some of the tasks past Part 8, you can opt to pay RC to skip Island tasks, although it can be very expensive.

Dream Trip to Korea Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dream Trip to Korea 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  My daily life follows a strict routine.  I'm busy all day, taking care of the kids and animals and also preparing food.  I feel it's time to have some time for myself!

Harvest 40 Corn
  Skip for 20 RC

Collect 40 Eggs
  Skip for 20 RC

Harvest 6 Coconuts
  Skip for 6 RC

Rewards: 1000 Coins, 160 XP

Grandma:  I've decided to meet up with one of my friends in South Korea.  I'm so excited!

Dream Trip to Korea 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  I know we still have a lot of things to do on the farm and I have to finish it all before I leave.  Felicia and Darryl are good in what they do, but they are still babies to me.

Prepare 20 lots of Batter
  Skip for 20 RC

Produce 40 jars of Grape Jam
  Skip for 20 RC

Harvest 40 Green Beans
  Skip for 20 RC

Reward: 1000 Coins, 160 XP

Grandma: I've made a to-do list of what has to be done before I leave.  Let's see what else I need to do...

Dream Trip to Korea 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  Oh, I almost forgot our adorable animals.  I have to check if they are all healthy and have enough food when I'm gone.  I'm coming!

Produce 40 bottles of Buffalo Milk
  Skip for 20 RC

Collect 40 Goose Feathers
  Skip for 20 RC

Produce 40 bundles of Wool
  Skip for 20 RC

Reward: 1000 Coins, 170 XP

Grandma:  All the little babies on the farm are in good condition.  Why do I still feel I missed something?  Let me think...

Dream Trip to Korea 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes!  Of course, the most important babies are my cutie pies, I mean Darryl and Felicia.  I will quickly fix a lot of food for them.  I'm worried about Darryl.  He won't eat a lot of sweets when I'm not here, will he?

Produce 40 Beef
  Skip for 20 RC

Prepare 12 plates of Grape Cornbread
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 No-Flour Cornbread and 2 Grape Jam
  Each No-Flour Cornbread requires 2 Buffalo Milk Cheese and 1 Cornmeal

Prepare 12 bowls of Bean Stew
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Beef Salami and 3 Green Beans

Reward: 1000 Coins, 170 XP

Grandma:  It seems like I'm ready to go on a holiday!

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box containing Farm Aids

Dream Trip to Korea 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  It's been so long since I went on a holiday by myself, I can't even remember the last time.  I have to prepare some clothese, scaarves and... sunglasses!  I can't wait to visit Korea!

Collect 20 Sunglasses from Neighbours
  Skip for 20 RC

Harvest 50 Cabbages
  Skip for 25 RC

Prepare 12 Carrot Cupcakes
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Carrot and 1 Cake Flour

Reward: 1000 Coins, 180 XP

Grandma:  My baby angels said they will take care of our farm, so I can fully enjoy my trip.  Thanks to them, I'm on my flight now!

Dream Trip to Korea 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  The flight was a breeze and now I'm in Seoul!  The first stop is the faous shopping place, Myeongdong!  The streets are very lively and full of cosmetic shops!  I'm a bit thirsty!  Can we get something to drink first?

Produce 50 glasses of Grape Juice
  Skip for 25 RC

Harvest 8 Lemons
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 12 glasses of Lemon Champagne
  Skip for 12 RC

  Each requires 2 Lemons and 2 Champagne

Reward: 1000 Coins, 180 XP

Grandma:  I've shopped a lot.  Of course, I bought some BB Cream for Felicia and I bought a cute hat for my baby Darryl!

Dream Trip to Korea 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  My friend suggests that we go to Dongdaemun which is famous for late night shopping.  I guess I'm still a little girl and love shopping!  Can we eat before we go shopping, just to make sure we're full of energy!

Produce 50 Cabbage Kimchi
  Skip for 25 RC

Prepare 12 plates of Korean BBQ
  Skip for 12 RC

  Each requires 2 Beef and 2 Cabbage Kimchi

Prepare 12 Korean BBQ Sets
  Skip for 12 RC

  Each requires 1 Korean BBQ and 1 Korean Cold Noodles
  Each Korean Cold Noodles requires 1 Soft Dough and Forest Soup
  Each Forest Soup requires 1 Cabbage Kimchi and 1 Bean Stew

Reward: 1000 Coins, 190 XP

Grandma: I'm so full!  It's been a long time since I ate so many nice dishes some one else made for me!

Dream Trip to Korea 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  Seoul was fun, but now it's time to go to the next city.  Do you know Busan?  Busan is the biggest harbour city in Korea and is famous for its beautiful seaside and seafood!  So shall we go to the beach?

Fish 8 times with the Squid Hook
  Skip for 8 RC

  Note:  If you use the Boost, it counts as 1 try and not 3 here.

Process 6 Scallops in the Seafood House
  Skip for 6 RC

  Note:  This is counted when you begin the process not when it is complete.  Same holds true for Beauty Shop.

Prepare 12 baskets of Pecan Bread
  Skip for 12 RC

  Each requires 1 Pecan and 1 Cornbread

Reward: 1000 Coins, 190 XP

Grandma;  I'm drinking cocktails while staring at the beautiful view of the sea.  Life couldn't be any better!

Special Reward: Taekwondo Tiger Decoration for Seaside Farm, cleanable and worth 3 Charm Points

Dream Trip to Korea 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  My friend told me Busan is the city of fashion.  So I can buy nice accessories, clothes and cosmetics for my friends and family.  Ah, I almost forgot I brought some gifts from our farm for my friend!

Craft 6 Red Cord Necklaces
  Skip for 6 RC

  Each requires 1 Wool, 1 Angora Hair and 2 Red Roses, takes 3 Minutes

Craft 6 Clay Facial Masks
  Skip for 6 RC

  Each requires 2 Algae Powder (from Gulfweed), 1 Batter and 1 Distilled Water (Can request if you do not have the lovely Statue that dispenses it), takes 5 Minutes

Craft 3 Feather Necklaces
  Skip for 6 RC

  Each requires 1 Red Cord Necklace, 1 Pearl (possible result of processing Scallop) and 2 Goose Feathers, takes 10 Minutes, but counts when you begin the process

Reward: 1000 Coins, 200 XP

Grandma: She looked really happy when I gave her the gifts.  I was happier than she.  Giving gifts is always a good way to express your gratitude.

Dream Trip to Korea 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  I'm supposed to go to Jeju Island!  It's a very beautiful island that was inscribed on the World Heritage List.  Before I leave, I want to get a facial treatment and rpepare some food.  Can you help me?

Harvest 50 Cactus
  Skip for 25 RC
  This is an Island Task

Craft 6 Milk Facial Masks
  Skip for 6 RC

  Each requires 1 Clay Facial Mask,  2 Buffalo Milk and 1 Condensed Milk

Prepare 12 Soft Dough
  Skip for 12 RC

  Each requires 1 Cake Flour and 1 Batter

Grandma:  Time to go to bed!  I can't wait to see Jeju Island!

Reward: 1000 Coins, 200 XP

Dream Trip to Korea 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  We finally arrived and we're greeted by the Stone Grandpa.  Like a Grandpa, he looks very friendly, gentle and is said to bring us luck!  Why don't we find a miniature souvenir to bring home?

Collect 30 Stone Grandpas from Neighbours
  Skip for 30 RC

Fertilise Neighbour Farms 50 times
  Skip for 25 RC

  TIP FOR FARMERS:  Help your neighbours by having crops and trees that are not yet ready for harvest on your Farm as only these count towards this task.

Produce 50 bottles of Ketchup
  Skip for 30 RC

Reward: 1000 Coins, 210 XP

Grandma:  Jeju Island is such a beautiful place!  Can you feel the breeze from the sea and see the sapphire coloured water?

Dream Trip to Korea 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  Do you know what's the most famous fruit on Jeju Island?  Fresh tangerine!  We are going to pick some tangerines now.  This reminds me of the trees on our farm.  I hope Felicia and Darryl take good care of them.

Place a Tangerine Tree on your Farm
  Reward from Collections Mission or purchase for 8 RC
  (I had done this, but I expect it costs 10 RC to skip the task.  I do not recommend that.  Better to use the RC to buy the tree!)

Prepare 12 jars of Gooseberry Confiture
  Skip for 12 RC

  Each requires 1 Gooseberry and 1 Maple Sugar

Transport 60 Beef Salami to the Island Farm
  Divide task between 2 or 3 Zeppelins to complete the transport more quickly.
  Skip for 30 RC

Reward: 1000 Coins, 210 XP

Grandma: I've collected so many tangerines!  They are so pretty and fresh!  I can't wait to give them to my babies!

Special Reward:  Special Mission Island  Gift Box containing Farm Aids

Dream Trip to Korea 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  Today my friend and I have decided to take a scooter and drive around the island.  We will go to U-DO which is very well-known for their beautiful beach side.  Maybe I need to get some snacks in case I get hungry on the trip.

Harvest 60 Barley
  Skip for 30 RC
  This is an Island Crop

Produce 12 Peacock Hats
  Skip for 30 RC  (a very high penalty!)
  This is an Island Task

Prepare 12 Tangerine Pies
  Skip for 12 RC

  The Tangerine Pie is a Kitchen Dish rather than a new Pie made in the Pie Machine on the Island.  It requires 1 Tangerine and 1 Soft Dough to make.

Reward: 1000 Coins, 220 XP

Grandma:  Honestly, it's been a long time since the last time I drove around, but I made it!  Yes, I'm still young, haha!

Dream Trip to Korea 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  During the trip, I can meet new Korean friends which means a lot to me!  Because at my age, it's hard to meet new friends.  I've brought some gifts for my new friends, but where did I leave them again...?

Produce 60 Lavender Essential Oil
  Skip for 30 RC
  This is an Island Task

  Make certain that you transport 60 Lavender to the Island in advance!

Harvest 8 Chocolates
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 12 Tangerine Chocolates
  Skip for 12 RC

  Tangerine Chocolates are another new Kitchen Dish made with 1 Tangerine and 2 Chocolate each

Reward: 1000 Coins, 220 XP

Grandma:  They love the presents I gave them.  I hope to keep in touch with them!  (Yes, I edited to improve her grammar.  I think she was a bit too excited when she said this...)

Dream Trip to Korea 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  Jeju is the last place on my trip this time and it's almost time to go back to my farm.  I can say this trip is totally for myself which means a lot to me.  When can I go on a trip for myself again?

Prepare 12 Tangerine Snack Sets
  Skip for 12 RC

  Each requires 1 Tangerine Chocolate and 1 Tangerine Pie

Produce 60 Barley Flour
  Skip for 30 RC
  This is an Island Task

Craft 6 Scarecrow Toys
  Skip for 6? RC (I forgot to log the amount!  Will do so when Rosewood gets to this point)
  This is an Island Task

  Each requires 2 Mohair Yarn and 1 Cedar Wood

Reward: 1000 Coins, 230 XP

Grandma:  For me, farm life and my babies are very important, but I shouldn't forget about myself.  It was a nice trip just for myself.

Dream Trip to Korea 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma:  It's really hard to say goodbye to this trip  and my friends, but I just remembered I didn't finish some tasks on the farm.  Yes, its time to go back to my daily life after this dream trip!

Take care of flowers in the Botanic Garden 6 times
  Skip for 12 RC
  This is an Island Task

Produce 60 Beef Hotdogs
  Skip for 30 RC
  This is an Island Task

  Make certain that your transport 60 Ketchup to the Island in advance.  You should have saved the 60 Beef Salami that you transported previously as well  as 60 Barley Flour made prior to this.  Each Beef Hotdog requires 1 Beef Salami, 1 Ketchup and 1 Barley Flour.

Harvest 8 Morus Leaves
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an Island Task

Reward: 1000 Coins, 230 XP

Grandma:  Goodbye, Korea!  Thanks for everything!

Final Reward:  Stone Grandpa with Flowers Decoration for Island Farm

Gallery Registration
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remember to register your new Quest rewards in the Gallery.  If you have not reached your maximum with the two Characters who like a nice Gallery, you will gain Votes from them when you do.

Dream Trip to Korea Collection:
  Includes Tangerine Tree, Taekwondo Tiger Decoration and Stone Grandpa with Flowers Decoration
  Reward: 5 Medals, 88 Green Mystrons, 1 RC

Tangerine Tree:
  5 Medals, 2 Super Watering Cans

Taekondo Tiger:
  2 Medals, 10 Green Mystrons

Stone Grandpa with Flowers
  5 Medals, 30 Green Mystrons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.