02 August 2026

Snow Fight Lighthouse Quest

Note from Freyashawk:
This is a post where I intend to publish old timed quests that now are found in the Lighthouse.  I do not know what my future holds but I do understand there are many other Seaside farmers with serious health issues and I will do my best as far as I still am able if it helps them in any way.  
It is a pity that FunPlus never has acknowledged my contributions but I never have made any money or received any other tangible benefits from my site.  My motivation always has been helping other players through the guides I write.

The new Tomato Festival Quest will appear below thus post.

Snow Fight Quest

This quest still gives the original Rewards.

1.
Harvest 40 Wheat
Produce 40 Beef
Harvest 8 Apples

2.
Harvest 40 Onions
Collect 40 Eggs
Harvest 8 Oranges

3.
Harvest 40 Rice
Produce 40 Rice Flour
Collect 30 Honey

4.
Harvest 40 Oats
Produce 40 Oat Flour
Prepare 8 Steak Tartare

Reward: Mission Gift Box

5.
Harvest 50 Rye
Produce 50 Rye Flour
Prepare 8 Batter

6.
Harvest 50 Potatoes
Produce 8 Orange Juice
Prepare 8 Hot Apple Cider

7.
Harvest 50 Blue Roses
Collect 15 Parsley
Prepare 8 Cake Flour

8.
Harvest 60 Beans
Place a Cekery Air Dryer on your farm (Originally the Reward from the linked Collection Mission but you now need to buy it from the Market and then place it)
Prepare 8 Beef Ribs with Celery Salt

Reward: Dragon Pet House Hat

9.
Harvest 60 Peanuts
Produce 60 Blue Rose Bouquets
Prepare 8 Soft Dough

10.
Harvest 60 Mint*
Harvest 60 Tea Plants*
Prepare 8 Pizza Dough

11.
Harvest 60 Violets*
Produce 60 Wool Yarn*
Prepare 8 Parsley Cheese Sauce

12.
Fish 8 times with the Treble Hook
Harvest 8 Chokeberry
Prepare 8 Chokebsrry Muffins

Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

13.
Dig 14 chests on the paths
Produce 60 Peanut Sauce
Prepare 8 Love Pizza

14.
Produce 60 Minty Morocco*
Produce 60 Violet Essential Oil*
Prepare 8 Chokeberry Smoothies

15.
Craft 6 Wooden Aroma Bottles*
Craft 3 Violet Aroma Bottles
Prepare 8 Chokeberry Pies

16.
Cook 3 Stuffed Potatoes in the Stove House
Tend Flowers in Botanic Garden 15 times
Prepare 8 Country Style Beef Ribs with Apple Cider

Final Reward: Winter Stoat Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.