07 August 2026

Cloud Upgrade Station and the upgrades it makes

Norw from Freyashawk:  If my posts are useful, please send votes to my farm, HM. Freyashawk if you can.  This is my contribution to the game.  It is easier for me to carry on updating my site than to visit neighbours or sell rare items.  I find selling very stressful and now am running out of stock.  I have been and still am too ill to do what I once did.  I hope to improve but please try to understand.  
The other problem with selling is that if I sell to one neighbour, I am obligated to sell to all.  I cannot cope with the pressure so please forgive.

To build the Cloud Upgrade Station, you will need the following:
30 Star Tarts
5 Crystal Cap Mushrooms
5 Fortune Badges

I had neglected the Adventurers' Fortune recently so did not have sufficient Badges but in fact, a reward in the Aquarium Pass ultimately gave me a total of 10.  The other impediment however was the need to uograde the Sweetling to Level 10 as clearing each Crystal Cap Mushroom requires 105 Sweetling Energy.
Star Tarts are a Level 3 Recipe that uses the following:
1 Colourful Bubble
2 Meat
1 Umami Powder

The Colourful Bubbles are produced by the Manta Ray Cat.

When the Cloud Upgrade Station is built, there are three items you can Upgrade as follows:

Marshmallow Swing:
9 Rain Lotus
4 Starlit Dandelion
9 Floral Fruit

180 OP

Marshmallow Dining Table
9 Translucent Mangosteen
9 Floret Fruit
4 Starlit Dandelion
180 OP

Marshmallow Terrace
15 Rain Lotus
15 Translucent Mangosteen
4 Amberfruit
240 OP


You have one slot and to add another costs 3 RC.  To add a third costs 5 RC.

Upgrading these objects completes Creativity Quests

Marshmallow Swing Quest gives 1 Marshmallow Baloond Blueprint

Marshmallow Dining Table Quest gives 1 Marshmallow Lamp Blueprint

Marshmallow Swing Quest gives 2 Marshmallow Cube Blueprint

I now can create a Level 3 Marshmallow Swing with the following:
3 Thorn Blossom
16 Stone Vine Flower
4 Starlit Dandelion
360 OP

Level 4 Marshmallow Swing requires:
20 Jellyfish Mushrooms
2 Glowfruit
4 Amberfruit

Level 3 Marshmallow Dining Table requires:
3 Thorn Blossom
16 Stone Vine Flowers
4 Starlit Dandelion
360 OP

Level 4 Marshmallow Dining Table
20 Jellyfish Mushrooms
2 Glowfruit
4 Amberfruit


Level 3 Marshmallow Terrace requires:
4 Amberfruit
33 Bell Flower
2 Glowfruit
360 OP

Level 4 Marshmallow Terrace
4 Amberfruit
45 Bellflower
4 Butterfly Orchids

Making all of these thrpugh Level 3 raised me to Level 7 Creativity Catalyst.

I need more ingredients from the Sweetling to upgrade further to Level 4.  Only the Terrace can be upgraded to Level 6.  Level 4 is the limit for the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.