01 August 2022

Penny's Magic Cauldron and Chill Summer Base Riddles

Thanks to alk for voting for HM. Freyashawk in the Farm Beauty Contest.  My farm ranked No. 7.  I know I do not create clever geometric designs for the Contest, but my farm contains every Crop and Decoration that the game ever released, even the Crops like the Carp Banner.  It reoresents a history of this game from its inception.   I always like to create miniature scenes and landscapes, so I have an Ice garden area and a Lunar New Year area, among others.   The fact is that I ask for votes only because it inspires me to continue to update this site and allows me to gauge the interest of players in these updates.  I make absolutely no money from it.

Here are the answers to the new riddles.  I paid RC to complete them all as you only are allowed to solve three per day without paying.  The reward is the new Chill Summer Base.

Note that the new Base will add 9 votes per day for theme when placed on your farm, so if you are low on theme, use RC to complete it as soon as the new Contest begins.  High level players especially should be earning RC regularly in this game.

1. Cheddar Cheese, Lotus Flower

2. Dandelion. Mangosteen

3. Cherry, Venison Stesk

4. Pumpkin, Maple Syrup

5. Lotus Flower, Lemon, Birch Tree Syrup

6.  Milk, Yellow Croaker, Rye Flour

7. Dandelion, Wakame, Rice Flour

8. Tomato, Coral, Buffalo Milk Cheese

9. Gulfweed, Toffee Apple, Oat Flour

10. Spinach, Mutton, Wool

11. Goat Milk, Cherry, Message in a Bottle

12. Tilapia, Horse Hair, Wheat Flour

13. Message In a Bottle, Pumpkin, Mangosteen

14. Spinach, Lemon, Venison Steak, Tilapia

15. Gulfweed, Wheat Flour, Horse Hair, Pumpkin

16. Wheat Flour, Wakame, Gisela Cherry, Mutton

17. Wool, Buffalo Milk Cheese, Milk, Birch Tree Syrup

18. Dandelion, Toffee Apple, Mangosteen, Wool

19. Cheddar Cheese, Gisela Cherry, Rye Flour, Cherry

20. Tomato, Goat Milk, Oat Flour, Yellow Croaker

21.  Message in a Bottle, Rice Flour, Maple Syrup, Coral

Reward: Chill Summer Base

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.