07 February 2020

Secret Admirer Quest and Heart Necklaces Collection Mission


(Above, Alexander is the narrator of this Quest)

A new 11 day quest has been released in tandem with a Collection Mission.  The Reward for the Collection Mission is a new premium Tree in the form of the Praline Tree.

Note that a new Farm Beauty Contest.  All Theme Items are found in the Red Book.  Access the Farm Beauty Menu through the Gold Trophy Item, tap on the Red Book, then tap on any theme item to use the Search Tool to see if you have it.  I will list all Theme items later, but it is easy for a farmer to find them all now if he/she has them.

You will find all details for the Giraffe Wedding Contest in the post below this one that gives the riddle solutions for Penny's Magic Cauldron.

Giraffe Wedding Farm Beauty Contest and Penny's Magic Cauldron Solutions to Riddles

The new Giraffe Wedding Base, when placed on the farm, can boost your Theme votes by 9 daily.  If you are not able or willing to make up the difference in RC,  you can wait to solve all the riddles and then claim it, but make certain you take a new 'snapshot' when you have placed it on your farm, especially if you do not have maximum for theme.  The little Valentine Teddy Bear that you earn by completing this quest is a Theme decoration but only worth a total of 3 votes.

Many of the old premium decorations are worth multiple votes in this particular Farm Beauty Contest.  When you access the Theme Book in the menu, it will tell you how many votes each is worth.

Strategy:  Complete the Collection Mission even if you cannot complete the entire Quest sequence.  You will be able to access the traditional Quest from the Lighthouse after the timer expires, but try to complete as many groups of 4 parts as possible, as the Quest actually is divided into four parts in the Lighthouse, and you are given credit for each quarter you completed earlier.  Note that you will not have access to the Collection Mission once the timer expires, which is why it is important to try to complete that, as the reward will become a premium item in the Market afterwards.

I am afraid that my real life has become extremely stressful again, but I will try to make a post specific to the Beauty Contest over the weekend.  The fact that the Book allows you to search instantly for the items you have either on the farm or in the Warehouse does make my own posts less important.

POST COMPLETE!


Heart Necklace Collection Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

70 from Corn
50 from Wheat Flour
30 from Mayonnaise
10 from Goji Berry

Reward; Praline Tree

Note about Lists:  Please look at the actual quest tasks if you think there is an error in the list.  I sometimes make a typographical error!  I try to go through it all again later to edit it, but I try to complete and publish as quickly as I can.

Note from Freyashawk:  Once again, I ask that if you use this site and appreciate the work, please consider voting for HM. Freyashawk in the Farm Beauty Contest.  It does inspire me to continue if I can rank in the top ten, partly because the name 'Freyashawk' is known for strategy guides for games and may bring new farmers to this site for help.  Many thanks to all the wonderful farmers who have voted for HM. Freyashawk.

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Wheat
40 Tomatoes
40 Rye
40 Grapes
50 Oat
50 Rice
50 Red Roses
60 Strawberries
60 Chamomile (Island)
60 Potatoes
60 Red Bell Peppers
60 Love Fruits


Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Eggs
40 Cheddar Cheese
40 Rye Flour
40 Wheat Bread
40 Grape Juice
50 Oat Flour
50 Duck Eggs
60 Strawberry Juice
60 Chamomile Essential Oil (Island)
60 Red Rose Bouquets
60 Cassava Flour (Island)
60 Love Fruit Pies (Island)

Special Tasks:
xxxxxxxxxxx

You will need to fish 8 times with the Squid Hook.  You will need the Shakshouka Stove House Recipe.  You will need the Gruyere Cheese Hot Air Balloon.  Now Collectables can produce instantly using OP (68 OP required for this one)

There is no task with respect to Pet Chests or Botanical Garden.

Secret Admirer 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander: She is my goddess with the face of... Hmm... let's see... face of Aphrodite!  But what rhymes to use?  You there!  How long have you been standing there?  Eavesdropping is considered rude here in Water Town, you know!

Harvest 40 Wheat
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 40 Eggs
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 20 Jars of Honey
  Skip for 4 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Alexander:  No, not talking to myself, just trying to compose a suitable poem.  It is harder than you may think.

Secret Admirer 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  You look familiar actually.  Aren't you that farmer who visits Water Town with... wait!

Harvest 40 Tomatoes
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Wheels of Cheddar Cheese
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Lemons
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Alexander:  With the most astonishing creature who ever graced this world with her radiant presence!

Secret Admirer 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  Of course, I speak of Felicia.  Since I first laid eyes upon her, I have been deeply in love with her.  She is the Beatrice to my Dante, the Laura to my Petrarch... the muse admired from afar for so long!

Harvest 40 Rye
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 sacks of Rye Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Almonds
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Alexander:  Why do you look at me that way?  Well, you would not understand if you are not an artist yourself.

Secret Admirer 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  St. Valentine's Day will be the perfect opportunity to express my love to Felicia.  She will visit Water Town this February, so it is fate, is it not to finally confront this angel with my feelings?

Harvest 40 Grapes
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Wheat Bread
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 glasses of Grape Juice
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Alexander:  Destiny has brought her here during the Festival of Love.

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box

Secret Admirer 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are here now, speaking to me.  Cupid himself sent you to me to help me prepare my quest for Felicia's heart.

Harvest 50 Oat
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 sacks of Oat Flour
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Jars of Grape Milkshake
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Milk and 1 Grape Juice

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Alexander:  You must tell me all that you know about her!

Secret Admirer 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What sort of chocolate does she like best?  Does she like poetry?  Who is her favourite painter?  What does she do in her free time?  What is her heart's desire?

Harvest 50 Rice
  Skip for 12 RC

Collect 50 Duck Eggs
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Goji Berry Smoothie Bowls
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Grape Milkshake and 1 Goji Berry

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

I must prepare before I speak to her, as all must be perfect!

Secret Admirer 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  Please tell me of her work, her daily farm routines.  Does she sing pretty songs to her little lambs as she herds them onto the Arcadian slopes of sun-bathed fields?

Harvest 50 Red Roses
  Skip for 12 RC

Collect 20 Gruyere Cheese
  Skip for 10 RC
  This requires the Gruyere Cheese Hot Air Balloon Collectable.  You can use 68 OP to speed process now.  The amount you receive each time is random, can vary from 2-4 ordinarily.

Prepare 8 Cheese Bread
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Gruyere Cheese and 1 Wheat Bread

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Alexander:  Cow manure?  Machines like tractors?  That is very different from the idyllic image in my mind!

Secret Admirer 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  You are less help than I had hoped.  How can I learn more about her, if you cannot answer the right questions?

Prepare 8 Cake Flour
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Oat Flour and 2 Rye Flour

Place Praline Tree on your Farm
  (Reward from Collection Mission)
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 8 Praline Cakes
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is a new Recipe
  Each requires 1 Praline and 1 Cake Flour
  You can use Watering Cans to speed tree harvest or spend 22 TC for each Praline

Reward; 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Yet Lady Luck has given me a perfect opportunity, so I must speak to her today!

Special Reward;  Snow Pet House Hat

Secret Admirer 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  Look over there!  It is Felicia!  I must approach her now or never, to profess my undying devotion.   She needs to know that her radiant visage is the very reason my heart continues to beat!

Harvest 60 Strawberries
  Skip for 15 RC

Produce 60 glasses of Strawberry Juice
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 bowls of Rose Punch
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Strawberry Juice and 1 Red Rose

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Alexander:  Fear not!  Fortune favours the bold!  Today is the day I shall win the heart of the angelic Felicia!

Secret Admirer 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander;  Oh no!  Why did you not stop me?  Why did you allow me to move forward with this ridiculous plan?

Harvest 60 Chamomile
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Crop

Produce 60 Chamomile Essential Oil
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task

Prepare 8 bottles of Thai Fish Sauce
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Salt and 2 Tilapia

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Alexander:  What could be wrong, utter than the fact I made an utter fool of myself in front of the love of my life?

Secret Admirer 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tried to read Felicia a poem I wrote for her.  The moment our eyes met, I froze!  She smiled at me kindly, but I could not utter a single word!

Harvest 60 Potatoes
  Skip for 15 RC

Produce 60 Red Rose Bouquets
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 plates of Potato Gratin
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 3 Potatoes and 1 Gruyere Cheese

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Alexander:  All my dreams crushed, the dream I chased out of my reach forever, and my heart in pieces on the ground!

Secret Admirer 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  She is coming towards me.  She must consider me an utter buffoon!  I cannot face her!

Harvest 60 Red Bell Peppers
  Skip for 15 RC

Harvest 8 Papaya
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 servings of Papaya Salad
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Papaya and 1 Thai Fish Sauce

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

I have nowhere to hide, and no choice but to face her.

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Secret Admirer 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  Kind Felicia saw me drop my notebook and came to return it to me.  She had no idea it contained a poem written to her... how could she, if we had never spoken?

Harvest 60 Love Fruits
  Skip for 15 RC

Fish 8 times with the Squid Hook
  Skip for 8 RC
  As always, you deliberately can miss a catch to use your 7 default casts for 8.

Prepare 8 bowls of Egg Soup
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Egg and 1 Seaweed

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Alexander:  At least I was able to introduce myself properly.

Secret Admirer 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  She asked about my sketches.  She saw them in my notebook.  Did you know that she is interested in photography?

Process 4 Corals in the Seafood House
  Skip for 4 RC
  Each takes 5 minutes but task counts as soon as item enters slot

Craft 8 Coral Rose Mirrors
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Red Rose Bouquets, 1 Polished Coral Twig, 1 Glass
  Each takes 13 minutes but task counts as soon as item enters slot

Prepare 8 bowls of Roasted Tomato Soup
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Ketchup and 1 Egg Soup

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Well, i had no idea about that.  I guess I really know very little about her.

Secret Admirer 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  I offered to show her my favourite art gallery in Water Town.  I has a very good photography collection that she might enjoy . She said she has some time on Friday and would love to go with me.

Produce 60 bags of Cassava Flour
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task

Produce 60 Love Fruit Pies
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task

Prepare 8 Valentine Desserts
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Rose Punch and 1 Praline Cake

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Alexander:  I shan't make the same mistake again.   I will become acquainted with Felicia properly before I make any confessions of love!

Secret Admirer 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  It was foolish of me to believe I could win her heart simply by confessing my love in a poem.  Perhaps a visit to the gallery together this Friday is a chance to get to know who she really is!

Cook 3 Shakshouka in the Stove House
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 3 Cheddar Cheese, 3 Egg, 1 Roasted Tomato Soup, 2 Red Bell Peppers
  Add all ingredients and set timer for 15 seconds.  Tap 'Finish' as soon as the Bronze Star activates.

Prepare 8 servings of Spicy Papaya Crab
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Papaya Salad and 1 Blue Swimmer Crab

Prepare 8 Goji Berry Energy Balls
  Skip for 8 RC
 Each requires 1 Rice Krispies and 1 Goji Berry Smoothie Bowl

Alexander:  Wait!  Friday is St. Valentine's Day.  Perhaps Fate has taken a hand here!

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Special Final Reward: Valentine Teddy Bear Decoration

Collection Set:  Consists of the Valentine Teddy Bear Decoration, the new Praline Tree and the Goji Berry Tree.  Register all three in the Gallery before the timer expires to obtain a bonus reward of a Gallery Book Friendship Flower as well as the ordinary rewards of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

Famous Lovers
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is interesting that Alexander mentions characters from two of the most famous love stories in Western Literature.  Dante and Beatrice from Dante's Book of Divine Comedy, and Petrarch and Laura, from Petrarch's Songs/Sonnets.  I have posted links below to online versions, but they may not be the best available and it always is better to read these authors in the original Italian if one can.  This version of Petrarch gives both the original Italian and English translations.


Dante's Book of Divine Comedy

Petrarch Sonnets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.