15 November 2019

Musical Thanksgiving Quest and Guitar Collection Mission


(Sauce Machine with Pumpkin Theme and new Falling Leaves Base loaded)


Blessings of the Harvest Festival and this season to all!

A new 11 day Quest has been released in tandem with a Collection Mission.  The reward for the Collection Mission is a new premium tree in the form of the Cornelian Cherry Tree.

Note from Freyashawk:  This site is available to ALL individuals, whether or not they use Facebook, but I would ask that any one who has a Facebook group give credit to Freyashawk for any information they use from this site, or better, simply give links to the site page or post they need.  Thank you.

If you find my site useful, please consider voting for H.M. Freyashawk in the Farm Beauty Contest.  I was short only 25 votes to place in the top ten last time, and as always, am deeply grateful to every farmer who is able and willing to vote for H.M. Freyashawk.

Guitar Collection Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

70 Black from Rye
50 Red from Eggs
30 Blue from Lily Bouquet
10 Wooden from Wish Tree

Reward: Cornelian Cherry Tree

Placing the Cornelian Cherry Tree on your farm is a task in Step 8, the last step in the first half of the Quest.  I always advise low level farmers or those who lack resources to attempt to complete the Collection Mission if possible.  The traditional Quest will be available from the Lighthouse once it expires, but you will not be able to perform the Collection Mission.  The Tree offered will be available from the Market AFTER the Quest expires, but it will require RC probably to purchase it.  Ultimately, you can find these Trees in Daily Deals randomly for TC, or sometimes in the Green Mystrons shop, but the Trees that are offered usually are the older ones.

The Cornelian Cherry Tree produces every 10 hours, but you can use Watering Cans to speed harvests.

Note that you will need to harvest 8 Cedar Wood in the second half, so do not harvest your Cedar if you wish to complete quickly without using Weather aids.  An Electric Saw will give you two pieces per tree.

Wish Tree v. Surprise Tree:  It has come to my attention that many farmers are confusing the Surprise Tree with the Wish Tree.  The Surprise Tree is a marketing tool that is dropped by a blimp onto your farm and when grown, will offer a discount in RC purchases.  When any purchase is made, the Tree will disappear.  Some farmers have received Surprise Trees more than once, but I never did obtain a second one.   The Wish Tree is a premium permanent tree found in the Market that produces Wishes.

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Wheat
40 Tomatoes
40 Rice
40 White Grapes
50 Lilies
50 Oreo Plants
50 (FDC) Oat
50 Carrots
60 Red Bell Peppers
60 Chamomile (Island)
60 Pumpkins

Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Wool
40 (FDC) Ketchup
40 Turkeys
50 Oat Flour
50 Angora Hair
60 Chamomile Essential Oil (Island)
60 Angora Hair Yarn (Island)
20 Apple Jam
60 Wool Yarn (Island)

Strategy Tips:

If you wish to complete in one day, do not collect all of your Pet Chests or cast a Net.  You need to collect 12 Pet Chests (Step 11) and fish 8 times with a Bone Hook (Step 12)  in the second half of the traditional Quest sequence.

Special Items:  You will need the Grilled Lemon Chicken Stove House Recipe to complete this Quest.

Grilled Lemon Chicken:
  Ingredients:  3 Turkey, 2 Asparagus, 2 Lemon
  Place all ingredients and set timer for 10 seconds.  The Lemon will run down to zero, but you will be fine.  Maximum time: 15 seconds, but only if you add the Lemon later.

Many thanks to my wonderful administrator, Anne, for her help.


Musical Thanksgiving Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Musical Thanksgiving 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad: Greetings, Farmer!  It is good to see you.  Time flies, doesn't it?   We have begun to prepare for Thanksgiving on the Farm.  Will you join us this year?

Harvest 40 Wheat
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Wool
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 20 jars of Honey
  Skip for 10 RC
  N.B.  I keep at least 10 Beehives, fully loaded, in my Warehouse for tasks like this, so I can bring them out and instantly collect the required number of jars of Honey.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Dad:  It wouldn't be the same without you!

Musical Thanksgiving 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  I have some ideas to make this Thanksgiving special, based on my love of music.

Harvest 40 Tomatoes
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 bottles of Ketchup
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Lychees
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Dad:  I have been practicing something by myself for this for a while now...

Musical Thanksgiving 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  The truth is that I have been learning to play the guitar.  When I was a child, I had a dream of becoming a musician, pretending to strum on a guitar while I sang all day.

Harvest 40 Rice
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Turkeys
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Apples
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Dad:  This Thanksgiving, I will do my best to play the role of a professional guitarist, at least for a day!

Musical Thanksgiving 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  We have invited some friends and family this year as is our wont.  Do you remember Aunt Wilma?  She will be joining us, as will my cousins.  There will be plenty of good food and laughter!

Harvest 40 White Grapes
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Lemons
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 jugs of Lemon Champagne
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Lemons and 2 Champagne

Reward; 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Dad:  I hope I can deliver a good performance!

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box containing farm aids

Musical Thanksgiving 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  When I first began to play my new acoustic guitar, I imagined myself as a young Bob Dylan, and the notes would flow out of me... but in truth, I could not even tune it properly.

Harvest 50 Lilies
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 50 Oreo Plants (it says Oreo Cookies, but in the Market, the Crop's name is Oreo Plant)
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Batter
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Wheat Flour and 1 Egg

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Dad: I have composed a song about Thanksgiving to share my feelings about its loving atmosphere and significance.  Music is a beautiful form of expression.

Musical Thanksgiving 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  The kitchen resembles a battlefield... Felicia is making one of her cooking videos and she wishes to use the special Cornelian Cherry Tree in one of her dishes.

Harvest 50 Oats
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 sacks of Oat Flour
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Cake Flour
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Oat Flour and 2 Rye Flour

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Dad:  I think she may need our help... time for one more rehearsal later then!

Musical Thanksgiving 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  The situation finally is under control.  Felicia finished her video, and I even helped Darryl bake a cake!

Harvest 50 Carrots
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Angora Hair
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Twelve Grapes at Midnight
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 White Grapes and 1 Wish (from Wish Tree, not your own wishful thinking!)

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Dad:  Now I can go back to my guitar with a clear conscience!

Musical Thanksgiving 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  Wait a second.  Who is that?  Grandpa, what are you doing here?  He is trying to place some decorations on the walls, but that ladder does not appear safe to me...

Harvest 8 Matcha
  Skip for 8 RC

Place a Cornelian Cherry Tree on your Farm
  (Reward from Collection Mission)
  Skip for ?  (Probably 10 RC.  I had placed mine previously)

Prepare 8 Cornelian Cherry Tea
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is a new recipe.
  Each requires 1 Cornelian Cherry and 2 Honey
  You can pay 40 TC for a Cornelian Cherry but it is far better to use Watering Cans to obtain more...

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Dad:  I will hold the ladder!  We do not wish to have any nasty accidents before the big celebration.  I still have plenty of time to practice the guitar.

Special Reward: Monkey Pet House Base

Musical Thanksgiving 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  So many decorations.... Will there be that big of a crowd really?  I see a lot of place settings here.

Harvest 60 Red Bell Peppers
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 Soft Dough
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Cake Flour and 1 Batter

Prepare 8 Lychee Scones
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Soft Dough and 2 Lychees

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Dad:  I really am a bit nervous... need to practice before it is too late!

Musical Thanksgiving 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  Mirror, mirror on the wall... who is the best musician of all.  Haha!  Grandma Blair, sorry... just talking nervously to myself.  Of course, I can go to the market now for you.

Harvest 60 Chamomile
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Crop

Produce 60 bottles of Chamomile Essential Oil
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Machine

Prepare 8 Matcha Lychee Pancakes
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Matcha and 1 Lychee Scone

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Dad:  I thought we had all the supplies we needed on the farm!

Musical Thanksgiving 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  Finished the shopping... oh dear!  There is no time for my practice now.  The guests are due to arrive soon.  What can I do?

Harvest 60 Pumpkins
  Skip for 15 RC

Dig 12 Chests on the paths
  Skip for 12 RC
  I always turn off the automatic Pet digging the night before these Quests now, then switch it on only when I reach the task in the sequence.  It is the act of digging and not the act of collecting the opened Chest that counts.  I suggest you do not use OP to speed the collection, as it usually will not add to the total.

Prepare 8 Cornelian Cherry Sauce
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is a new recipe.
  Each requires 1 Cornelian Cherry and 1 Lemon Champagne

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Dad:  It was a surprise in any case, and no one will know the difference if I do not perform... perhaps I should plan to play my song next year!

Musical Thanksgiving 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  Yes, I will play next year... gives me more time to master the guitar.  Every one has arrived now?  And...?

Fish 8 times with the Bone Fishhook
  Skip for 8 RC
  As always, you can 'Miss' a catch deliberately to fish 8 times without having to wait, using your 7 default casts.

Produce 60 Angora Hair Yarn
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task

Harvest 8 Mirabelle Plums
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Dad:  Some one has set up a little stage here... and placed my guitar on it.  What is going on?

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Musical Thanksgiving 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  It appears that my dear wife knew all about my surprise, and she is not about to allow me to back out!  She saw the song I had written even though I tried to hide it!

Process 6 Blue Swimmer Crab in the Seafood House
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each takes a quarter of an hour to process but task counts as soon as item enters slot

Harvest 8 Maple Syrup
  Skip for 8 RC

Produce 20 jars of Apple Jam
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Dad:  It turns out that I am the one who is getting a surprise here!

Musical Thanksgiving 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  My dear wife wished to prepare everything to encourage me to take the stage.  My cousins brought musical instruments as well, so I shan't be alone here!

Harvest 8 Cedar Wood
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an Island Wood tree, which means that Watering Cans will not speed harvests but you can use Weather such as Rain.  Use an Electric Saw to harvest 2 pieces from each Tree.

Produce 60 Wool Yarn
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Machine

Prepare 8 jars of Apple Jelly
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Maple Syrup and 1 Apple Jam

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Dad:  I feel so much support and encouragement from my family and friends.  How can I refuse to perform?  The people I cherish will appreciate anything I do now.

Musical Thanksgiving 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  What a wonderful musical celebration!  Felicia and I sang a lovely duet, while every one else played accompaniment.  Our dinner was absolutely delicious as well.

Craft 6 Wooden Aroma Bottles
  Skip for 6 RC
  This is an Island task
  Made in the Island Workshop, each requires 2 Wool Yarn, 1 Cedar Wood and 1 Power

Craft 6 Chamomile Aroma Bottles in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Wooden Aroma Bottle, 1 Chamomile Essential Oil, 1 Distilled Water
  Task takes 12 minutes to complete but is counted as soon as item enters slot

Prepare 8 Cornelian Cherry Turkey Dinner Sets
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Cornelian Cherry and 1 Turkey

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Dad:  Of course, that is the best part of Thanksgiving!

Musical Thanksgiving 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad:  Our celebration was filled with love and kindness.  I feel so fortunate to have all of these caring, loving people in my life.  Including you, dear Farmer!  I am truly thankful for this!

Cook 3 Grilled Lemon Chicken in the Stove House
  Skip for 9 RC

Craft 6 Mirabelle Hand Soaps in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
 Each requires Chamomile Aroma Bottle, 2 Mirabelle Plums and 1 Distilled Water.  Takes 22 minutes to complete but task is counted as soon as item enters slot

Prepare 8 Apple Mirabelle Compote
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Apple Jelly and 2 Mirabelle Plum

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Dad:  Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!  Grandpa will not stop dancing!  I think we will be partying until dawn!

Final Reward: Rocking Turkey Decoration for Seaside Farm, giving a Purple Gift Box when cleaned.


Collection Set
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Collection Set consists of the new Cornelian Cherry Tree, the Rocking Turkey Decoration and what appears to be the Mirabelle Plum Tree.  Register all three before the timer expires to receive a bonus reward in the form of a Gallery Book Friendship Flower as well as 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.