29 November 2019

Darryl's Tooth Quest and Tooth Fairy Collection Mission




A new 11 day Quest has been released in tandem with a Collection Mission.  The reward for the Collection Mission is a new premium Tree in the form of the Dream Tree.

In the second half of the Quest are tasks both to dig 12 Chests on the Path and to fish 8 times with the Squid Hook.  If you wish to complete the Quest quickly, then, turn off the Auto-Collect switch for Pet Chests until the task is active, and do not cast a Net.

Note from Freyashawk:  Truly heartfelt thanks to all the farmers who voted for HM. Freyashawk.  For the first time in months, the farm managed to place 9th in the Contest!   The last voting period is very cruel to farms in Western Europe and North America.  Amazingly, HM. Freyashawk was at No. 5 at the time of reset, but dropped to No. 9 when Eastern Europe and Asia voted en masse.  It is an effect of the time differences.  I am delighted, however, that the farm remained in the top 10!  You are wonderful!

Special Deals for Farm Aids:  Currently, the game has special prices for farm aids in the Daily Deals section of the Market.  Unfortunately, the difference in price is not that significant, but I was required to purchase Super Fertilisers in order to complete this post quickly.   For farmers who do not need to write a guide for the Quest, however, I would urge patience!  The Long Thanksgiving Table still is current as of Friday, 29 November.  If you can complete it, the Table at its highest upgrade will give a Blue Cleaning Box,   It is a very demanding Activity, however, for farmers at lower levels.  If you do wish to see it through, however, do so now, and let the Darryl's Tooth Quest wait until you have harvested all the Turkey Feathers you need for the Table.

Tooth Fairy Collection Mission:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

70 from Cane
50 from Oat Flour
30 from Caramel Popcorn
10 from Olives

Reward: Dream Tree

Note:  For the Collection Missions, I set my batch production for the item that requires 50 to 160 products.  For the one that requires 30 items, I set the batch production for 100 products now.  Recently, the developers have been using coin trees as well as premium trees for the one that requires 10 items.  I have found that when a coin tree is used, one needs to harvest far more from that tree then one would if a premium tree had been used for the Mission.

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Wheat
40 Corn
40 Oats
40 Rye
40 FDC Chardonnay
50 Strawberries
50 Sugar Beets
50 Love Fruits
60 Cassava (Island)
60 Tea Plants (Island)
60 Pineberry (Island)

Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Wheat Flour
40 Rye Flour
40 Champagne
20 Apple Jam
50 Caramel
50 Wheat Bread
50 FDC Sugar
60 Sugar Popcorn
60 Cassava Flour (Island)
60 Love Fruit Pies (Island)
60 Dried Pineberry (Island)
8 Elderberry Tea (Island)

Strategy Tips:  Always try to complete the Collection Mission even if you cannot complete the traditional Quest.  Once the Quest period expires, you should be able to find the traditional Quest in the Lighthouse, but you will NOT find the Collection Mission.  Any rewards from the Collection Mission ordinarily then will be placed in the Market and will carry an RC price.

It is a good idea to switch off auto-collection by your Pets of the Chests on your farm.  The traditional quest sequence usually includes a task to dig 12 chests.  This task requires the pet to DIG new Chests.  Chests that are open on your farm are not counted.

You do have 11 days to complete the Quest, but if you wish to do it without delay, it is a good idea not to cast a Net if you have unlocked this ability.  These Quests usually include a task to use a specific Fishing Hook 8 times.  This one is no exception,  You must fish with the Squid Hook 8 times.

Darryl's Tooth Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  So glad you are here, Farmer.  Yo may have noticed I am not doing very well today.

Harvest 40 Wheat
      Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Bags of Wheat Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Lemons
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Darryl:  See, this tooth is about to fall out.  It hurts so much I cannot sleep.

Darryl's Tooth 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  I know most children don't have too much trouble when the first tooth falls out, but I can't help myself,  I keep moving it about with my tongue.

Harvest 40 Corn
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Oat
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 20 jars of Honey
  Skip for 10 RC
  N.B.  I keep filled Beehives in my Warehouse for these quest tasks, taking them out to collect from them instantly.  One can use the Flight of the Bumblebee Tech if one has ripe Clovers on the farm, but my strategy does not require the planting of Clover.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Darryl:  Of course I want it to fall out as quickly as possible.  Do you know why?

Darryl's Tooth 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  Whenever a child loses a tooth, the Tooth Fairy in the form of a little mouse comes for a visit, if the tooth is placed beneath the pillow where the child sleeps, and the mouse exchanges the tooth for a coin!

(A mouse?  This is not my experience as a child, but it certainly is fascinating.  We had the beautiful Fairy who brought coins.)

Harvest 40 Rye
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Sacks of Rye Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Almonds
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Darryl:  Isn't this exciting?  I want to be awake when the Tooth Fairy Mouse comes.

Darryl's Tooth 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  I really am curious about the Mouse.  Is she real?  I need to lose this tooth if I wish to discover the truth, however.  It is being very stubborn, and will not come out!

Harvest 40 Chardonnay
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 bottles of Champagne
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 8 jugs of Lemon Champagne
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Lemons and 2 Champagne to produce.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Darryl:  Mum told me to wait, not to force it, but I am impatient!

Special Reward; Mission Gift Box containing Farm Aids.

Darryl's Tooth 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl: Perhaps if I eat something really hard, and press down with that tooth.  What do you think of some Toast, Farmer?  Would that do the trick?

Harvest 50 Strawberries
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 8 Apples
  Skip for 8 RC

Produce 20 jars of Apple Jam
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Darryl:  Come on, I must try!

Darryl's Tooth 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  No one is about in the kitchen.  Every one is in bed, but I must be as quiet as a mouse!  Haha!  If we wish to see the magical mouse tonight, we have to be quick now,

Harvest 50 Sugar Beets
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Caramel
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Wheat Bread
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Darryl:  That's the spirit!  What would you like on your toast?

Darryl's Tooth 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  Let's have some chocolate with this... and some fresh strawberries!  That reminds me... we need jam for the toast.

Harvest 50 Love Fruits
  Skip for 12 RC

Place Dream Tree on your Farm
  Reward from Collection Mission
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 8 Brave Toast
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Wheat Bread and 1 Strawberry

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Darryl:  Now for the bread.  It must be nicely baked... and a hard loaf!

Darryl's Tooth 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl: The toast is done,  Now for a big bite!  I hope it will not hurt!

Harvest 8 Eucalyptus Leaf
  Skip for 8 RC

Produce 50 Sugar
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 cups of Eucalyptus Tea
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Eucalyptus Leaf and 3 Honey

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Darryl:  3, 2, 1... bite!  Ouch!

Special Reward: Monkey Pet House Ears

Darryl's Tooth 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  It worked, Farmer!  My tooth fell onto the plate... now to put it beneath my pillow and wait for the mouse to come.

Harvest 60 Cassava
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Crop

Produce 60 Sugar Popcorn
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 Condensed Milk
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Milk and 1 Sugar

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Darryl:  I feel much better now!  Look, there is a big gap between my teeth in front.  I look like most of my friends now!

Darryl's Tooth 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  The mouse is said to come only when children are asleep, but if I sleep I will not see her.  I will have to trick her somehow.

Fish 8 times with the Squid Hook
  Skip for 8 RC
  N.B.  As always, you can 'Miss' a cast or more than one deliberately and it still will count towards the total for this task.  You therefore need not pay for extra casts, nor wait upon them.

Produce 60 Cassava Flour
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task

Prepare 8 Batter
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Wheat Flour and 1 Egg

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Darryl:  It's not that difficult.  I will simply pretend to sleep until she approaches!

Darryl's Tooth 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  I know.  It is quite late for me to be awake... but I cannot afford to miss the mouse after all my preparations.  Don't you agree, Farmer?

Harvest 60 Tea Plants
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Crop

Harvest 8 Fairy Dust
  Skip for 8 RC

Produce 60 Love Fruit Pies
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Darryl:  Oh, are you tired?  You can go home if you wish, and I will tell you tomorrow if something happens tonight.

Darryl's Tooth 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  Good morning, Farmer!  How are you today?  Me?  Not so good... I did not see the mouse at all in the end...

Process 12 Gulfweeds in the Seafood House
  Skip for 4 RC

Dig 12 Chests on the Paths
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Fairy Lemonade
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Fairy Dust and 1 Lemon Champagne

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Darryl:  Everything was ready for her!  I was in my jam-jams, ready to pretend to be asleep... but then something unexpected occurred.

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Darryl's Tooth 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  I met Grandma on the way to my room.  She had read a fairytale to me, hours before... she was returning to fetch the book, but she found me absent from my bed!

Craft 6 Clay Facial Masks
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Algae Powder, 1 Batter, 1 Distilled Water.  Item takes 5 minutes to complete but is counted towards task as soon as it enters the slot

Harvest 8 Elderberries
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Cake Flour
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Oat Flour and 2 Rye Flour

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Darryl:  I really did not know what to say to her, but I told her I had a nightmare and could not go back to sleep after that.

Darryl's Tooth 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  Grandma offered to make me a hot drink to calm me down... And it worked so well that I fell asleep straightway after reaching my bed.

Produce 8 jars of Nectar
  Skip for 8 RC

Harvest 60 Pineberry
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Crop with higher Dev Point requirements

Prepare 8 Sweet Dreams Infusions
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Sweet Dream and 1 Lemon Champagne

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Darryl:  I know: I really lied too well,  I have to say, though, I had a really good sleep.

Darryl's Tooth 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  I dreamed of a cute little mouse dressed as a person, carrying a bag filled with coins.  She was climbing up the bed, and then disappeared beneath my pillow.

Produce 8 Elderberry Tea
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an Island Task, made with the Tea Master, and it requires Mastery

Produce 60 Dried Pineberry
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task

Prepare 8 Soft Dough
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Cake Flour and 1 Batter

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Darryl:  In fact, when I looked beneath my pillow, my tooth had been replaced with a bright coin... so it was not a dream at all!

Darryl's Tooth 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darryl:  Too bad I did not manage to see it... or did I?  Anyway, Grandma assures me there will be more teeth to lose, and more visitations as I grow up... and more opportunities to see the elusive Mouse Fairy!

Prepare 8 Midnight Snacks
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Sweet Dreams Infusion and 1 Brave Toast

Prepare 8 Elderberry Pancakes
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Apple Kulfi and 1 Elderberry

Prepare 8 Fairy Toast
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Fairy Dust and 1 Soft Dough

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Darryl:  Thank you for keeping me company, Farmer.  Would you like some more Toast before we go out to finish the chores?

Final Reward: Tooth Magic Mouse Decoration for Seaside, gives Purple Gift Box when cleaned, and can be stacked on the Neverland Base.

Collection Set:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Consists of the Fairy Tree, the Dream Tree, and the Tooth Magic Mouse Decoration.  Register all three before the timer expires to obtain a bonus Reward of a Gallery Book Friendship Flower as well as the usual rewards of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.