25 September 2019

New Update with Wrap Machine, Icelandic Sheep, Poultry Care et alia

There is yet another new update, that includes a new Seaside Machine in the form of the Wrap Machine.  It can be found in the Machine section of the Shop for 20,000 Coins and must be built.
There is a new premium Animal that can be purchased for Seaside for 15 RC.    This is a work in progress.  New untimed Quests will be found at the end of this post.  They only appear if you have completed all untimed Quests from the past.  My Community has been very helpful, and my fabulous administrator of Family Farm Seaside Freyashawk, Kaye, has logged all the new untimed Quests.  You will find them at the bottom of this post.

Here is a link to the current timed Quest:

Darryl's Herbarium

There is a new page for all the Stove House Recipes.  You should find it as a tab above ANY post.  I intend to make a page for the Research Lab as well as it contains a wealth of detail.

As always, I am grateful to every farmer who sends votes to H.M. Freyashawk in the Farm Beauty Contest.  Only two days remain and the farm is unlikely to rank in the top 10 without significant votes from neighbours at this stage.  It is becoming increasingly difficult with all of the veteran farmers who have quit playing, either voluntarily or because they lost access to their farms in one of the many updates.

I have to confess that the combination of health issues and endless changes in the game have made me a little less enthusiastic about this work.  I always am very happy to hear from farmers who find this site useful, nonetheless, and will do my best to continue with updates.  My Freyashawk Community and my administrators of our Facebook Community do help as well, and I am grateful to them.

Wrap Machine
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Costs 20,000 Coins

Build with the following:

10 Classic Wrap. (Request from Neighbours or pay 1 RC for each)
10 Wrap Machine Sign (Request from Neighbours or pay 1 RC for each)
2 Stovepipe (5 RC each)
2 Square Stove (5 RC each)

You can pay 40 RC therefore to complete it instantly.  At the moment, the MINIMUM to finish this item is 20 RC, as I cannot find the Stovepipe or Square Stove in any of the Shop departments.

The Wrap Machine produces:

Beef Wrap:
  Requires, Beef, Wheat Flour, Lettuce

Turkey Wrap:
  Requires Turkey, Wheat Flour, Lettuce

Veggie Wrap:
  Requires Tomato, Wheat Flour, Lettuce

Cheese Wrap:
  Requires Cheddar Cheese

Venison Wrap:

Mutton Wrap:
  Requires Mutton (from Icelandic Sheep), Wheat Flour, Lettuce

Icelandic Sheep:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Icelandic Sheep is a premium Animal found in the Market for 15 RC.  It produces Mutton, used in the new Wrap Machine.  It must be fed Timothy Grass, found in the Crop section of the Market for 333 Coins.

Canning Machine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Canning Machine is being offered in two ways.  One way gives you a 'package' that contains the actual unfinished machine with the four materials required to complete it, and a sort of bonus of 6 RC.

The other allows you to buy the unfinished Canning Machine in the Boat Ticket Shop for Boat Tickets, and you can buy two of the four materials required each day

The Canning Machine costs 100 Boat Tickets.
Canning Machine Pipe: 10 Boat Ticket (Limit one per day)
Stainless Steel : 10 Boat Ticket (Limit one per day)
At this point in time, you only can buy the other two materials for 1 RC each and you need 30 of each material.  In other words, it will take you at least a month to complete the Machine using Boat Tickets as well as RC... unless, like other boat items, they alternate Materials in the Market.

What is interesting about the Canning Machine is that, although it is an Island Machine, all products will be unlocked upon completion.  In other words, no Mastery is needed.

The products are:

Canned Pineapple
Canned Green Bean
Canned Sweet Corn
Canned Strawberry
Canned Passion Fruit
Canned Cherry
Canned Peach
Canned Apricot

Passion Fruit is another new Crop.  It costs 242 Coins and take 10 hours to mature.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Frankly, I do not know if this Wrap Machine and Canning Machine will be like the Salad Machine, a sort of extra item for players who need it all.

Surprise Tree
xxxxxxxxxxxx

There is a 'Surprise Tree' that is dropped by a gold blimp when you tap on it.  Beware where you tap if your farm is crowded.  It was dropped in the midst of my trees and very difficult to find.  You can tap on it, and then move it to the place where you wish to have it on your farm!

You can collect Magical Fragments from Crops, Trees, Animals and Machines but unlike previous Collection Missions of this sort, you simply 'get a better price when purchasing RC' by paying cash.  When you collect 100 Magical Fragments, you can purchase 24 RC for the same cost as you were offered when you had collected 50 Magical Fragments.  WARNING:  YOU CAN MAKE ONLY ONE PURCHASE!!!  Far better to wait until you collect 100 Fragments to obtain more RC for the same price.    You cannot collect Fragments beyond 100 and when you have made the RC purchase, the Tree sadly disappears.  I expect it will disappear automatically when the timer expires even if you made NO purchase.

Lighthouse
xxxxxxxxx

This is an improvement as one instantly can view all completed Quests and all Quests that have not been included yet.

New Untimed Missions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These only appear if you completed all existing untimed Missions.  I am not going to log them at the moment, but Community members began to do so, and my wonderful administrator Kaye has completed the entire Quest now, and will continue with other new untimed Quests for me.

Note that some farmers who have completed all the new Quests claim you will need the Wrap Machine and Icelandic Sheep for one of them.  This is NOT confirmed by myself or any of my Community or administrators but am noting it here in case it is true.

Poultry Care 1
XXXXXXXXXXX

Grandma: Good morning! Did the rooster wake you up with his crowing? I suppose he’s reminding us to feed him – and the rest of our birds! Would you be a dear and help me get their feed ready?

Harvest 60 Corn
  Skip using 30 RC

Harvest 60 Lotus Flower
  Skip using 30 RC

Harvest 60 Oat
  Skip using 30 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 210 XP

Grandma: This should do nicely. Don’t worry, Mr. Rooster, breakfast is ready!


Poultry Care 2
XXXXXXXXXXX

Grandma: We’ve always kept many kinds of poultry on our Farm. Feeding our chickens, ducks and geese was one of the first serious chores my parents entrusted me when I was a little girl. I think I was about Darryl’s age back then.

Feed the Chickens 40 times
  Task counted as soon as Batch Production started. Do not start in advance of reaching this part of the mission or you won’t get credit for completing the task.
  Skip using 20 RC

Feed Goose 40 times
  Task counted as soon as Batch Production started.  Do not start in advance of reaching this part of the mission or you won’t get credit for completing the task.
  Skip using 20 RC

Feed Green Duck 40 times
  Task counted as soon as Batch Production started.  Do not start in advance of reaching this part of the mission or you won’t get credit for completing the task.
  Skip using 20 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 220 XP

Grandma: Too bad Darryl prefers to scare the chickens instead of helping take care of them.


Poultry Care 3
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Grandma: Oh, you’ve found some eggs? And they’re still warm to the touch. That means they’re very fresh. Eggs can be stored for quite some time, but I like to use the freshest ones for mayonnaise!

Produce 60 bottles of Mayonnaise
  Skip using 30 RC

Produce 60 Tiramisu
  Skip using 30 RC

Produce 60 Oat Bread
  Skip using 30 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 220 XP

Grandma: I leave the older eggs for cooking and baking. No need to put them in the fridge – eggs can be safely stored at room temperature.


Poultry Care 4
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Grandma: So many of my recipes require eggs. I can’t imagine not having them in my kitchen! And a Sunday breakfast without scrambled eggs would just not be the same for me.

Produce 60 sacks of Rye Flour
  Skip using 30 RC

Prepare 20 Soft Dough
  Each requires 1 Cake Flour and 1 Batter
  Skip using 20 RC

Prepare 20 plates of Deep Fried Wonton
  Each requires 1 Soft Dough and 2 Duck Egg
  Skip using 20 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 230 XP

Grandma: Let’s leave some eggs for Felicia, too. She told me she wants to bake a cake today.


Poultry Care 5
XXXXXXXX

Grandma: Look, I’ve found some feathers as well. Don’t you think they’re pretty? I bet we can make some nice ornaments and trinkets out of them.

Craft 20 Goose Feather Earrings in the Beauty Shop
  Each requires 1 Coral Slice; 2 Goose Feather; 1 Earring Hooks
  Item counts as soon as production starts.
  Skip using 20 RC

Craft 20 Feather Necklaces in the Beauty Shop
  Each requires 1 Red Cord Necklace; 1 Pearl; 2 Goose Feathers
  Item counts as soon as production starts.
  Skip using 20 RC

Craft 20 White Cord Necklaces in the Beauty Shop
  Each requires 1 Angora Hair; 1 Wool; 2 Daisy
  Item counts as soon as production starts.
  Skip using 20 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 240 XP

Grandma: Well, the birds are all well taken care of. Thank you for helping me out, dear!

Carlo’s Farming Lesson 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carlo: You know, I’ve been observing you a bit. You really seem to know your way around the farm. Would you mind giving me some pointers? I feel so incompetent when it comes to farming …

Plant 60 Wheat
   Skip using 30 RC

Harvest 60 Wheat
  Skip using 30 RC

Harvest 30 Bananas
  Skip using 15 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 210 XP

Carlo: Oh, so this is how you harvest crops. I’ll make sure to practice using the scythe!


Carlo’s Farming Lesson 2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carlo: I’ve spent most of my life in the city, so this is all new for me. I’ve never had to take care of an animal larger than a dachshund. And even then, my sister did most of the work!

Feed Limousin Cattle 60 times
  Task counts as soon as Batch Production starts. Don’t start this task until you reach this part of the mission or you won’t receive credit for the task.
  Skip using 30 RC

Feed the Chickens 60 times
  Task counts as soon as Batch Production starts. Don’t start this task until you reach this part of the mission or you won’t receive credit for the task.
  Skip using 30 RC

Collect 60 jars of Honey
  Skip using 30 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 220 XP

I missed the final message.


Carlo’s Farming Lesson 3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carlo: Even though they’re just kids, Darryl and Felicia know so much about farmwork. I don’t want them to think that their uncle is a good-for-nothing city slicker!

Produce 60 loaves of Wheat Bread
  Skip using 30 RC

Produce 60 Steak Burgers
  Skip using 30 RC

Produce 60 bowls of Banana Ice Cream
  Skip using 30 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 220 XP

Carlo: I want my nephew and niece to see that I can help around the farm as well!


Carlo’s Farming Lesson 4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carlo: Maybe we could surprise the family with a home-made meal? I bet they don’t expect me to know how to cook! Well, to be fair, I don’t. But I’m sure that with your help I’ll be able to make a nice dinner.

Prepare 30 plates of Spicy Steak Burger
  Each requires 2 Spice and 2 Steak Burgers
  Skip using 30 RC

Prepare 30 glasses of Kvass
  Each requires 1 Black Bread and 2 Honey
  Skip using 30 RC

Cook 15 French Fries in the Stove House
  Skip using 15 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 230 XP

Carlo: It all looks delicious. Let’s call everyone for dinner!


Carlo’s Farming Lesson 5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carlo: Well, that was a nice surprise for the family. They all seemed quite impressed! But I think I’ve had enough farm work for one day. What do you like to do to relax around here?

Fish 12 Salmon using Treble Hook
  Skip using 12 RC

Produce 12 Smoked Salmon
  Skip using 12 RC

Process 12 Octopuses in the Seafood House
  Item counts as soon as processing starts.
  Skip using 12 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 240 XP

Carlo: Country life is very different from what I’m used to, but I like it! Thank you for showing me the ropes today.

Counting Sheep 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dad: I’m so glad you’re here! I need your help. I’m trying to count the sheep and goats in our herd, but counting sheep makes me so sleepy! I’ve dozed off a couple of times already, and I don’t know if we’re missing any of them or not.

Plant 60 Wheat
  Skip using 30 RC

Harvest 60 Wheat
  Skip using 30 RC

Feed Sheep 60 times
  Task counts as soon as Batch Production starts.
  Skip using 30 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 210 XP

Dad: Twenty-five … Twenty-six … Twenty … Wha ..? No, I’m not sleeping!


Counting Sheep 2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dad: The goats are tough to count, too, but falling asleep is not the problem. They’re just so full of energy and won’t stand still for more than a moment. They keep jumping around. I think I’ve counted that one three times already!

Plant 60 Pasture
  Skip using 30 RC

Harvest 60 Pasture
  Skip using 30 RC

Feed White Goat 60 times
  Task counts as soon as Batch Production starts. Wait until you reach this part of the mission to start or you won’t get credit for the task.
  Skip using 30 RC

Rewards:  2500 Coins; 220 XP

Dad: Good thing they can be bribed with food. Quick, count them while they’re eating!


Counting Sheep 3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dad: Whew, I think we’re done with the counting! Did you notice that some of the sheep look a little different? They’re called Icelandic sheep and are valued for their delicious meat. They’re the newest addition to our flock.

Plant 60 Timothy Grass
  Skip using 30 RC

Harvest 60 Timothy Grass
  Skip using 30 RC

Feed Icelandic Sheep 60 times
  Task counts as soon as Batch Production starts. Wait until you reach this stage of the mission to start or you won’t receive credit for the task.
  Skip using 30 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 220 XP

Dad: I’m so glad that none of the sheep or goats are missing. I was worried some could have gone astray while I was napping …


Counting Sheep 4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dad: Now that I’m not sleepy any more, I’m actually getting hungry! What would you say to a nice mutton wrap with a side of goat cheese?

Get a Wrap Machine from the Store

Produce 60 Mutton Wraps
  Skip using 30 RC

Produce 60 Goat Cheese
  Skip using 30 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 230 XP

Dad: What a great lunch! I’ll have to make some wraps for the kids as well. They’ll love them!


Counting Sheep 5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dad: We have some milk left over and a lot of wool. Do you have any ideas what we should do with them?

Craft 12 Red Cord Necklaces in the Beauty Shop
  Each requires 1 Angora Hair; 1 Wool; 2 Red Roses
  Item counts as soon as production starts.
  Skip using 12 RC

Produce 60 Red Teddy Bears
  Skip using 30 RC

Craft 12 Oatmeal Facial Masks in the Beauty Shop
  Each requires 1 Clay Facial Mask; 1 Oat; 1 Goat Milk
  Item counts as soon as production starts.
  Skip using 12 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins; 240 XP

Dad: Nothing goes to waste with you! Well, now that everything is taken care of, I think we deserve a proper nap, don’t we?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.