22 March 2019

Farm Fellowship Quest and Elven Leaves Collection Mission



A new 11 day Quest has been released in tandem with a Collection Mission.  The reward for the Collection Mission is a beautiful Fairy Tree.  The quest is based loosely on LoTR and indeed, the Elven Brooch is the design from the trilogy by Peter Jackson.

At the same time, the Oil Press is being offered again in a special sale.  The level requirements to be able to see this offer have changed again and again, but I believe the Quest that is linked to it remains the same.

When you place the Oil Press on your farm, the Quest linked to it will be activated and I am not certain whether this will clash with the current Farm Fellowship Quest and the rule that you cannot have two special quests active at the same time.   In any case, the Oil Press Quest is an easy one and gives RC as some of its rewards.  Here is a link to the original post containing the Quest:

Oil Press Quest

QUEST COMPLETE WITH ALL DETAILS

This quest was released late this morning and my caregiver is here so there will be a short delay in completion of the actual dialogue and tasks, but I have included Crop and Batch Production Lists.  Thanks to Anne, our wonderful administrator, for the Dutch information that allowed me to compile my lists quickly.   I now have completed the Quest and added all details of tasks.

Incidentally, the Final Reward is an Ent Decoration that can be placed on the new Wonderland Base in Position 4, the same position as the Lost Bird from the recent Activity.

And, by the way, despite Alexander's claims, there are NO NEW ITEMS in his Exotic Shop!!!

Note from Freyashawk:  Thanks to all of my wonderful friends and users of this site who voted for HM. Freyashawk this time and made it possible for the farm to place 8th (evidently).  I am kicked out of the game when I try to access results but hope that glitch will be fixed soon.  I am deeply grateful.  I know how much effort was made on my behalf and it means a great deal to me that people responded with their votes!

Elven Leaves Collection Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reward: Fairy Tree

70 Golden Elven Leaves from Rice
50 Green Elven Leaves from Milk
30 Red Elven Leaves from Black Bread
10 Blue Elven Leaves from Chili Bush

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Pasture
40 Clover
40 Corn
40 Wheat
40 Grapes
40 Lavender
40 Cucumbers
50 Spinach
60 Chardonnay

Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Beef
40 Sugar
40 Wheat Flour
50 Caramel
50 Grape Candies
50 Cucumber Kimchi
50 Cheddar Cheese
8 Corn Bread
60 Lavender Essential Oil (Island)
60 Champagne
60 Peacock Hats (Island)

Special Items Needed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will need the Laab Stove House Recipe to complete one of the tasks.   The Laab Recipe originally was the Reward for a Collection Mission so can be found in the Stove House department of the Market for 9 RC.  There is no requirement to open Pet Chests but there is a task to fish 8 times with the Squid Hook so do not cast a Net prematurely.  You will need to be able to place the Fairy Tree as one of the tasks in Part 7.

Strategy Tips:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Even if you cannot complete the traditional Quest with its tasks, do your best to complete the Collection Mission.  In the early days of this game, you could opt out of a Collection Mission that had a premium Tree as a Reward and go to the Market while the Quest still was active to use RC to purchase it.  Recently, even after the Collection Mission and its linked Quest have expired, you will NOT be able to find the new Tree in the Market instantly.  In fact, some Trees that were the Rewards for Collection Missions recently did not appear in the Market for weeks.  Do, therefore, complete the Collection Mission.

Another reason for doing so is that once the Quest period ends, you will be able to find the traditional Quest sequence in the Lighthouse and access and complete it from there, but there is no such option for any Collection Mission.

Activate your Monkey Boost to reduce OP while you are performing the traditional Quest sequence.  I find that the most useful option.  If you have Mechology or Zoology as your active Topic, you will be able to use Out of Nowhere or Wild Hunger to complete actual tasks, but these techs will not work for any Collection Mission.

Farm Fellowship Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Farm Fellowship 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings, Farmer.  Do you remember me?  My name is Alexander and I run the Exotic Shop in Water Town.  I am certain we have met before.  I am so glad I bumped into you now.

Harvest 40 Pasture
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Clovers
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Corn
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Alexander:  Actually, this meeting was no accident.

Farm Fellowship 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  Don't worry!  I am not a stalker or anything.  The weirdest thing happened recently though and I am a little concerned.  I thought you might be able to help me.

Produce 40 Beef
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 30 Jars of Honey
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Wheat
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Alexander:  You're a curious one, aren't you?

Farm Fellowship 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  As you know, I shut my Exotic Shop regularly to sail the seven seas in search of interesting items for my loyal customers who count on me.

Harvest 40 Grapes
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Sugar
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Wheat Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP


Farm Fellowship 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  A few weeks ago, I set sail on my usual treasure hunt.  This time, I decided to go South, changing my direction.  I had heard of some amazing natural resources.

Harvest 40 Lavender
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 6 glasses of Kvass
  Skip for 6 RC

  Each requires 1 Black Bread and 2 Honey

Harvest 40 Cucumbers
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Alexander:  I always had been curious, but had lacked the courage to take that particular route.

Special REward: Mission Gift Box

Farm Fellowship 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  I reached the shore of a Southern Island.  Some of my trading partners spoke of its natural treasures and they were right!  When I visited a local market, I could not believe my eyes!

Harvest 50 Spinach
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Caramel
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 bowls of Udon
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Wheat Flour and 1 Oat Flour

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Alexander:  The markets had stalls filled with shiny gems, colourful crystals and other precious stones.

Farm Fellowship 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  The prices were very low as well.  I was beside myself with excitement when suddenly I found myself in a dark remote corner of the market.  The only stall there was tended by a short, plump man with a bizarre appearance.

Fish 8 times with the Squid Hook
  Skip for 8 RC

Note that you can miss a catch deliberately to fish 8 times without delay or without paying TC for extra casts.

Produce 50 Grape Candies
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Cucumber Kimchi
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Alexander:  He looked a little mental, but he was selling the prettiest and cheapest gemstones I ever had seen!

Farm Fellowship 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander;  I chose a few chests of gems and paid him.  He looked at me, said, 'Oh I think you can handle this' and gave me a gold ring.  'It's free,' he added.

Place Fairy Tree on the Farm
  Reward from Collection Mission
  Skip for 10 RC?

Produce 50 wheels of Cheddar Cheese
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 bottles of Thai Fish Sauce
  Skip for 8 RC

  Each requires 2 Salt and 1 Tilapia

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Alexander: I thought it suspicious, but hey... a free gold ring???  I took it and left.

Farm Fellowship 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  Satisfied with the results of my treasure hunt, I returned home to Water Town.  I knew my customers would love the new items in my shop.  I couldn't  wait to open again!

Cook 3 Laab in the Stove House
  Skip for 12 RC

Ingredients:  1 Beef, 3 Rice, 1 Thai Fish Sauce, 1 Spinach
  Requires 5 Power
  Place all ingredients in skillet and set timer for 25 seconds.  Tap 'Finish' as soon as Bronze Star activates.

Prepare 8 bottles of Caramel Honey Sauce
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Caramel and 2 Honey

Harvest 8 Fairy Dust
  Skip for 8 RC

  Remember that you can use Watering Cans on any Seaside Tree to speed Harvests.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Alexander:  For the big re-opening, I wore my best suit of clothing and put on my shiny new gold ring!  (My precious...)

Special Reward: Treasure Chest of Drawers for Darryl's House

Farm Fellowship 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  The second I put on the ring, I felt goosebumps and a great sense of unease... it was the feeling of being watched, but I had to open my stall and welcome my customers.

Harvest 8 Lemons
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Cottage Cheese
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Cheddar Cheese and 2 Milk

Produce 8 Loaves of Corn Bread
  Skip for 8 RC

  Note that Gold Finger can be used to make Corn Bread

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Alexander:  The feeling of being watched, a sense of actual paranoia, continued to grow...

Farm Fellowship 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  At some point, I began to feel that every one was staring at my ring, with the desire to take it from me.  My precious ring...  my preccciouussssss!

Harvest 60 Chardonnay
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 plates of Syrniki with Honey
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Cottage Cheese and 1 Caramel Honey Sauce

Prepare 8 Fairy Toast
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is a new Recipe.

  Each requires 1 Fairy Dust and 1 Soft Dough

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Alexander:  I took off the ring to hide it from all prying eyes and suddenly the weird feeling disappeared.

Farm Fellowship 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  This occurred a few more times until I realised finally the ring was cursed.  That was why it was given free of charge!  I didn't know what to do now.

Prepare 8 Honey Syrup
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Honey and 2 Milk

Prepare 8 Lembas Bread
  Skip for 8 RC
  Another new Recipe

  Each requires 1 Fairy Dust and 1 Fairy Toast

Produce 60 bottles of Lavender Essential Oil
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Alexander:  I decided to ask the wisest person I know:  Grandma, of course!

Farm Fellowship 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  I found her taking her rest beneath the Fairy Tree.  As I told her my tale, her face grew pale.... she looked frightened!

Prepare 8 glasses of Maple Milk Tea
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Milk and 1 Maple Syrup

Produce 60 bottles of Champagne
  Skip for 15 RC

Harvest 8 jars of Birch Tree Syrup
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Alexander:  She told me there was no time to waste!

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Farm Fellowship 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  She said that the ring had to be destroyed!  Not simply tossed in the rubbish either, but taken to a volcano far from here and thrown into the flames!

(In the Fires of Mount Doom....)

Harvest 8 Linden Flower
  Skip for 8 RC

Harvest 8 Coconuts
  Skip for 8 RC

Produce 60 Peacock Hats
  Skip for 15 RC
 This is an Island Task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Alexander:  She was deadly serious as well!

Farm Fellowship 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  Grandma told me it would be best if I did not go alone on this adventure.  Not that there would be any danger whatsoever, of course, but just in case.... would you accompany me, dear Farmer?

Prepare 8 Linden Flower Honey
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Linden Flower and 2 Honey Syrup

Prepare 8 glasses of Birch Tree Kvass
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Birch Tree Syrup and 1 Kvass

Prepare 8 bowls of Clam Soup
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Scallop and 1 Chili Pepper

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Alexander:  Thank you!  Thank you so much!

Farm Fellowship 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexander:  I have sailed the seven seas, but never embarked on any quest such as this.  Grandma says not to worry... she has packed plenty of Lembas Bread, inter alia, an elven staple that never goes off.

Prepare 8 Linden Flower Tea
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Linden Flower Honey and 1 Maple Milk Tea

Prepare 8 Fairy Lemonade
  Skip for 8 RC
  Another new Recipe

  Each requires 1 Fairy Dust and 1 Lemon Champagne

Prepare 8 bowls of Mixed Noodles
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Udon and 2 Cucumber Kimchi

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Alexander:  So this is how the Fellowship of the Farm was formed.  Let's go!

Farm Fellowship 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma said we had to go all the way through the forest until we come in contact with the Ents.  The Ents are giant talking, walking trees.  She said Felicia would be there as well to help us find the right path.  Are you ready, my friend?

Prepare 8 Linden Flower Syrup
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Linden Flower Honey and 1 Caramel Honey Sauce

Prepare 8 plates of Healthy Breakfast
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Birch Tree Kvass and 1 Syrniki with Honey

Prepare 8 bowls of Spicy Noodle Soup
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Clam Soup and 1 Mixed Noodles

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Alexander:  Thank you for keeping me company.  Here is a gift for you... Our tale will continue soon...

Final Reward: Ent Decoration for Seaside Farm

Collection Set
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Collection Set consists of the Fairy Tree, the Treasure Set of Drawers (Darryl's House) and the Ent Decoration for Seaside.  Register all three before the time period elapses to obtain the bonus reward of a Clam Friendship Flower as well as the usual rewards of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.