21 September 2018

Aloha Festival Quest and Hibiscus Collection Mission



A new 11 day Quest has been released in tandem with a Collection Mission.  The reward for completing the Collection Mission is a new 'Collectable' in the form of a Taro Garden.

Strategy Tips:  For low level or new players who are high enough in level to have this Quest, always complete the Collection Mission even if you cannot complete the traditional Quest sequence.  You should be able to access the Quest after it expires from the Lighthouse, but the Collection Mission no longer can be accessed once the 11 day period expires.  You will be able to find the Collectable then in the Market but it will carry an RC price tag.

For all players:  This quest is heavy on batch production so I do recommend that you set your Monkey Boost to decrease OP cost.  For low level players, the light at the end of the tunnel here as far as the Island production is concerned is that there are no items that require advanced Mastery of the machines.

For impatient Players:  Do not open all Pet Chests before you reach the task that requires that you open 8 of these.  Do not cast a Net until you have completed the task that requires that you use a Treble Hook to fish.

Note from Freyashawk:  Any Facebook Group is welcome to post a link to my site, but please credit my work.  If you use my site and find it useful, do please consider voting for HM. Freyashawk in the Farm Beauty Contest.  It is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain sufficient votes to rank in the top 10.  I do appreciate the loyal friends and farmers who give me their votes.  It does inspire me to continue to update this site, which can require a great deal of time and effort.

By the way, I published a fairly comprehensive post on the last update including the Community option.  You will find it here:

Community option, new Upgraders, Lab Upgrades and Stove House upgrades

You can find all the material lists for the Anniversary Balloon Upgrades here:

Anniversary Balloon Upgrades

Hibiscus Collection Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

70 Yellow from Lavender
50 Purple from Grape Juice
30 Red from Turkey Burger
10 Blue from Plum Tree

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Cucumbers
40 Wheat
40 Rice
50 Blueberries
50 Cane
50 Daisies
60 Cranberries (Island)
50 Cassava (Island)

Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Buffalo Milk Cheese
40 Buffalo Milk
50 Turkeys
50 Lavender Bouquets
40 Wool
50 Sugar Popcorn
60 Lavender Essential Oil
8 Smoked Salmon
60 Rye Flour
50 Cassava Flour
40 Oat Flour
60 Wool Yarn
60 Cranberry Pies

Aloha Festival Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aloha Festival 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Aloha, Farmer.   I have been quite busy as I am leaving on holiday soon.  Grandma will allow me to go only if I have finished all my work.  Will you help me?

Harvest 40 Cucumbers
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Buffalo Milk Cheese
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Bottles of Buffalo Milk
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Felicia:  I am going to the land of surfing, sunshine and volcanos!

Aloha Festival 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I would like to sit and tell you the tale of how this all occurred... but back to work first.

Harvest 8 Coconuts
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Lavender Cheese
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Lavender and 1 Buffalo Cheese

Prepare 8 Lavender Cupcakes
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Coconut Milk and 3 Lavender

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Felicia:  Much to do still before my holiday in paradise begins.

Aloha Festival 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  We finally finished our farm chores.  Let us have lunch together so I can tell you about my upcoming trip.  What do you say?

Harvest 40 Wheat
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Rice
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 12 Lemons
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Felicia:  I really do not recall the last meal I was able to enjoy at leisure.  I know I should not complain though...

Aloha Festival 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  In short, I received an invitation for one of my friends to go to Hawaii with her and with her family.  Darryl was invited as well but won't be able to go.  Would you like to come with me?

Produce 50 Turkeys
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Lavender Bouquets
  Skip for 25 RC

Produce 40 Bundles of Wool
  Skip for 25 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Felicia:  I spoke to my friend and she is more than happy if you can join us.

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box containing Farm Aids

Aloha Festival 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Let us tick all the boxes for our farm work before we leave.  I do hope all the animals have enough food to eat while we are gone.  Of course, the rest of the family can take care of that as well.  I will miss my beloved farm animals!

Dig 8 Chests on the Path
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Virgin Vesper Martinis
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Lemons and 2 Apple Juice

Harvest 8 Maple Syrup
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Felicia:  Farm work done... time to pack!

Aloha Festival 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  We have landed in Oahu, an island in the central Pacific, and our first destination will be Waikiki Beach.  It is famous for its surfing... Would you like to have a lesson?

Fish using the Treble Hook 8 times
  Skip for 8 RC

  N.B.  As always, a deliberate 'Miss' when fishing counts as a try and therefore will save you time as you can fish 8 times with the default 7 tries.

Harvest 50 Blueberries
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 50 Cane
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Felicia:  It was exhausting but great fun!

Aloha Festival 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I am really tired after the surfing lesson we had.  Shall we explore the area now to find some delicious local food?

Produce 50 Sugar Popcorn
  Skip for 15 RC

Place a Taro Garden on your Farm
  (Reward from Collection Mission)
  Cost to skip this usually is 10 RC but I had mine so cannot confirm that.

Harvest 50 Daisies
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Felicia:  Hawaiian food is absolutely mouthwatering.  I am very happy we have a few days to try other local dishes.

Aloha Festival 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Why are there so many people on the streets today?  What are these food stalls selling?  Is it some kind of festival?

Harvest 8 Grapefruits
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 10 pitchers of Lemon Champagne
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 8 Condensed Milk
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Milk and 1 Sugar

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Felicia:  I saw many pedestrians carrying food plates as they walked.  I am very curious now!

Special Reward: Laundry Basket for Darryl's House

Aloha Festival 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Our visit coincides with the Aloha Week Festival.  It is an amazing celebration of Hawaiian foo, dance, and music.  This is a perfect opportunity to learn about Hawaii and its culture.

Produce 60 bottles of Lavender Essential Oil
  Skip for 12 RC
  This is an Island task

Harvest 60 Cranberries
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Crop

Prepare 8 plates of Chicken Lau Lau
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is a new Kitchen dish.  Each requires 1 Turkey and 1 Taro Leaf.  If you have not collected sufficient Taro from the Taro Garden, you can pay 30 TC for a Taro Leaf.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Felicia:  Local delicacies as well as food from other countries are sold at this festival.  It is a real feast!  I love it!

Aloha Festival 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I overheard people talking about a floral parade.  Would you like to watch that with me?  I do not wish to miss it.

Harvest 50 Cassava
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 8 Guarana from the Guarana Bush
  Skip for 8 RC

Produce 8 Smoked Salmon
  Skip for 8 RC
  N.B.  Gold Finger if fully upgraded works for the Smokehouse

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 'XP

Felicia:  Can we go early?  I wish to make certain I have a place in the very front.

Aloha Festival 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  People who are participating in the floral parade are wearing colourful costumes and riding horses.  Everything here is decorated with flowers and the bands are playing music as the procession makes its way through the main street of Waikiki.

Produce 60 sacks of Rye Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 50 Cassava Flour
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task

Harvest 8 Cedar Wood
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an Island Tree

  Tip:  You cannot use watering cans on Island Wood Trees but you can use Weather aids, including Rain.  If you use an Electric Saw, you can harvest 2 Cedar Wood from one mature Tree.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

The parade was breathtaking and the musical performances were amazing.  I cannot wait to share this with my family.

Aloha Festival 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I am really thirsty after being outside in the heat for hours.  Can we rest a little, drink something refreshing and then go on to explore the Festival?  Oh, may we try some Hawaiian shaved ice?

Prepare 8 jugs of Grapefruit Tea
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Grapefruit and 1 Orange

Produce 40 sacks of Oat Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Craft 6 Wooden Aroma Bottles
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Wool Yarn and 1 Cedar Wood and 1 Power

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Felicia:  I feel better.  Do you?  The fruits here are so fresh and tasty.  It reminds me of the fruit trees on our own farm...

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Aloha Festival 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  There is one more thing I would like to see here.  It is one of Hawaii's oldest traditions called the Hula Dance.  There is a Hula workshop as well where it can be taught to visitors.  Perhaps I will learn a few moves to show my family at home.

Produce 60 Wool Yarn
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Condensed Milk Grapefruits
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Condensed Milk and 1 Grapefruit

Produce 60 Cranberry Pies
  Skip for 15 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Felicia:  This workshop is very popular.  Let's follow the crowd.

Aloha Festival 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  The dance teacher told us to wear colourful tops with hula skirts.  We learned some basic hula moves and then danced together as a group.  I had a great time!

Prepare 12 bags of Cake Flour
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 2 Oat Flour and 2 Rye Flour

Prepare 8 plates of Lomi Lomi Salmon
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Cheese Salad and 1 Smoked Salmon

Prepare 8 Grapefruit Pies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Condensed Milk Grapefruit and 1 Cake Flour

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Felicia:  Our first time dancing the Hula went very well.  I am going to perform this dance for my family and friends when I return home.

Aloha Festival 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I would like to buy some souvenirs for my family before we leave.  I will find an Hawaiian shirt for my Dad, shell jewelry for my Mum and Grandma.  What would Darryl like?

Prepare 8 pieces of Hawaiian plate
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is another new Kitchen dish.
  Each requires 1 Lomi Lomi Salmon and 1 Chicken Lau Lau

Prepare 8 glasses of Guarana Drink
   Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Guarana and 1 Lemon

Craft 6 Lavender Aroma Bottles
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Wooden Aroma Bottle, 1 Lavender Essential Oil and 1 Distilled Water.  Task takes 7 minutes to complete but counts as soon as item enters slot

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  I know!  I will buy him an Hawaiian Ukelele.  He always wanted one!

Aloha Festival 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I bought a painting of a tropical Hibiscus flower as a gift for my friend's family.  After all, they made this trip possible, and I never will forget it!

Cook 3 plates of Hot Maple Ice Cream in the Stove House
  Skip for 10 RC

  Ingredients:  1 Herb Cream Cheese, 2 Sugar, 2 Maple Syrup, 1 Blueberry, 6 Power
  Maximum time: 25 seconds but you can set timer for 18 seconds and tap 'Finish' as soon as the Bronze Star activates

Prepare 12 plates of Herb Cream Cheese
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Herb and 3 Buffalo Milk Cheese

Craft 8 Feather Necklaces
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Red Cord Necklace, 1 Pearl and 2 Goose Feathers.  Task takes 10 minutes to complete but counted as soon as item enters slot

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  I had a wonderful time, but this holiday has ended and the farm is waiting.  See you next time, Farmer!

Final Reward: Hawaiian Totem Decoration for Seaside Farm


Collection Set:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Collection Set consists of the Taro Garden, the Laundry Basket and the Hawaiian Totem.  Register all three within the time limit to obtain the bonus reward of a Clam Friendship Flower as well as the regular Rewards of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.