03 June 2016

Heart of the Farm Time-Restricted Quest and Hearts Collections Mission

A new Farm Beauty Contest and a new time-restricted Quest with Collections have been released, all at the same time, which appears to be the trend lately.  The Collections Mission has a Heart Tree as its Reward, which allows one to purchase it in the Market if one is not inclined to perform the arduous Collections.

Some premium Items will be needed to complete all Tasks, including the following:  Black Olive Tree, Rainbow Tree and the White Goat. 

Collect Hearts
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Collect 70 Pink Hearts from Red Roses
Collect 50 Blue Hearts from Grape Juice
Collect 30 Yellow Hearts from Pineapple Jam
Collect 10 Purple Hearts from Black Olive

Reward: Heart Tree

You can opt to purchase the Heart Tree instead for 7 RC in the Market

Heart of the Farm 1:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Today I heard that some one found the legendary necklace known as 'Heart of the Farm'.  It's very precious farm jewlery which only existed in an old farm love story!  Such amazing news!

Harvest 40 Wheat
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 40 bottles of Milk
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 6 Gisela Cherries
  Skip for 6 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Felicia:  I cannot wait to tell this big news to Grandma!

Heart of the Farm 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I spoke to Grandma about this great news, but she didn't seem to be surprised...  Anyway I should help her with some farm chores.

Produce 40 Bags of Wheat Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 10 jars of Honey
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Pasture
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Felicia:  Awww... We still have so much work to do!

Heart of the Farm 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Grandma gave me a lot of work to do!  Why do farm chores always take more time than I expect?  Can you help me?

Harvest 40 Cucumbers
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Sugar
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 12 Condensed Milk
  Skip for 10 RC
  Each requires 1 Milk and 1 Sugar

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Felicia:  Thank you, farmer.  I know I can always count on you!

Heart of the Farm 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Speaking of Grandma, where is she?  She seemed to be a bit sad after I told her about 'Heart of the Farm'.  ... I wonder why.  Anyway, I need to help her to finish all the work today!

Ask for 20 Binoculars from Neighbours
  Skip for 20 RC

Produce 40 Bottles of Buffalo Milk
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 12 Milk Cookies
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Condensed Milk and 1 Wheat Flour
Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Felicia:  I think I have to find Grandma now.  I'm getting worried about her.

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box containing Farm Aids

Heart of the Farm 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I was about to talk to Grandma when Darryl showed up from nowhere, asking Grandma to make something for him to eat.  I'll wait for my cute little brother Darryl.  Let's help her to prepare something for him!

Harvest 50 Tomatoes
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 12 Bags of Cake Flour
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Buffalo Milk Cheese
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Felicia:  Now I finally have some time to talk to her.

Heart of the Farm 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Okay, I've prepared some juice to break the ice!  Now it's time for me to talk to her!  I hope i can make her feel better.

Produce 50 Bottles of White Wine
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 8 Coconuts
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Coconut Milk
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Coconut and 2 Sugars

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Felicia:  She stared at me for awhile before she started to share her story.  It was a long, long time ago.

Heart of the Farm 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'A long, long time ago, when I was a young high school girl that came from a very strict family...'

Place a Heart Tree on your Farm
  Reward from Collections Mission or purchase for 7 RC in Market

Collect 50 Beef
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Dishes of Steak Tartare
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Beef and 1 Egg

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Felicia:  'I was looking for real love...'

Heart of the Farm 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'Since my parents were very over-protective of me, I had trouble finding myself, who I really was and what I wanted to do...  And what 'love' is.  One day, the school announced a camping day for all the students...'

Harvest 8 Rainbow Fruits
  Skip for 8 RC

Harvest 50 Love Fruits
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Slices of Rainbow Cake
  Skip for 8 RC

  Each requires 1 Cake Flour and 1 Rainbow Fruit

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Felicia:  'And I really wanted to go there with my friends just like normal girls my age...'

Special Reward: Love Vase Decoration

The Love Vase Decoration has 2 Charm and yields a Purple Gift Box when cleaned.

The second half of the Quest sequence includes tasks that require access to the Island and a higher level will be required to unlock it than the first half of the sequence.

Heart of the Farm 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'I kept asking my parents but they were strict and refused to let me go camping.  My parents said camping was too dangerous.  Guess what I did?!'

Produce 50 Jars of Blueberry Jam
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 20 Love Cakes
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 8 Rainbow Smoothies
  Skip for 8 RC

  Each requires 2 Condensed Milk and 1 Rainbow Fruit

Felicia:  I ran away from home and went camping that day!  I felt guilty but was so excited at the same time!

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Heart of the Farm 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'Camping was so much fun!  I could meet a lot of students from different schools.  And when I ate lunch with my friends, I met a boy there.  His name was Jack.'

Transport 50 Honey to the Island Farm
  This requires Island Access
  Skip for 12 RC

  N.B.  Spllit transport between more than one Zeppelin to speed progress.

Prepare 8 Sandwiches
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Beef and 2 Cornbread

N.B.  It is very useful to use Gold Finger to produce Cornbread as you do not need any ingredients.

Fish 8 Times with the Squid Hook
  Skip for 8 RC

Tip:  If you are impatient, you can miss one catch to complete this task without having to wait for the fishing tries to refresh.  (You are given only 7.)

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Felicia:  'We had a lot of things in common.  We both like adventures, traveling and drawing!  We talked a lot!'

Heart of the Farm 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'Jack seemed to be a very confident, caring and understanding person.  When he talked to me, his eyes were sparkling, and all of his stories sounded like a dream...'

Prepare 8 Pink Heart Fruit Smoothies
  This is a new Recipe
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Pink Heart Fruit and 1 Rainbow Smoothie

Produce 30 Goat's Milk
  Skip for 15 RC

Produce 20 Pieces of Lychee Candy
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Felicia:  'Ha ha!  I knew we could be good friends to each other.'

Heart of the Farm 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'He asked me if he could draw my portrait for me.  I was very happy and flattered at the same time when he asked me... Such a sweet boy.  He drew me while I stood under a tree.'

Ask for 20 Sketchbooks from your Neighbours
  Skip for 20 RC

Produce 30 Goat Cheese
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 Sets of Rainbow Delight
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Rainbow Cake and 1 Rainbow Smoothie

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Felicia:  'I couldn't forget that moment.  It was one of the very special days in my life.'

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Heart of the Farm  13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'We were partners for the apple picking contest!  I was really excited to join the contest with him!  However, i couldn't help but feel shy as my emotions and feelings towards him got stronger.'

Harvest 60 Cranberries
  This is an Island Task
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 Dishes of Feta
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Buffalo Milk Cheese and 2 Goat Cheese

Craft 3 Earrings of Love in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Lotus Flower, 1 Pearl and 1 pair of Earring Hooks

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Felicia:  'And... He seemed to be happier than me!'

Heart of the Farm 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'I had such a great time during the camp and time passed by so fast!  I didn't want it to end and felt sad thinking about it... but life goes on!'

Craft 6 White Cord Necklaces in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Angora Hair, 1 Wool and 2 Daisies

Prepare 8 Feta with Black Olives
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Feta and 1 Black Olive

Prepare 8 Bowls of Greek Salad
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Feta with Black Olives and 2 Tomatoes

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Felicia:  'But you know, at the end of the camping trip, he found me and looked into my eyes and said...'

Heart of the Farm 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'He gave me a farewell gift.  It was the 'Heart of the Farm' which he made by himself.  I was very touched and could barely hold back my tears.  I smiled and thanked him.  That was the last time we met...'

Prepare 8 Heart Cookies
  This is a New Recipe
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Pink Heart Fruit and 1 Milk Cookie

Craft 6 Blue Hearts in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  EAch requires 5 Blue Roses, 3 Fern Flowers and 1 Glass

Produce 60 Blue Rose Bouquets
  Skip for 15 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  'When things got back to normal, I looked for him without any success.  I couldn't do anything else other than wish him the best.'

Heart of the Farm 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  'After a few yers, I took a stroll around the place where we all camped together, but I lost the 'Heart of the Farm' under the heart tree.  It seems that some one else found the 'Heart of the Farm' necklace!

Craft 6 Glass Bottle Necklaces in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Blue Heart, 2 White Cord Necklaces and 1 Glass Bottle

Prepare 8 Desserts of Love
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Pink Heart Fruit Smoothie and 1 Heart Cookie

Produce 20 Jars of Cranberry Yogurt
  This is an Island Task
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  'I will always remember how beautiful it looked!  I won't tell any one it was mine.  A memory is most beautiful when it's in the heart!'


Special Final Reward: Memory of Us Decoration for Island





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.