03 October 2015

Truly Charming and Beautiful Farms

The fairly new option in FFS of the Farm Beauty Contest has brought the idea of 'Charm' into the game.  Although the four Characters do recognise different aspects of Farming, Charm Points as such are based on allocating specific point values to Decorations.

Unfortunately, the official manner in which Charm points are awarded in the Farm Beauty Contest does not really honour true Charm or Beauty on Farms necessarily.  When I visit a particularly beautiful farm, it gives me joy and I wish there were some way to recognise the work that goes into these landscapes.  I made a post for it in my Family Farm Seaside Freyashawk Group but then realised that many of the farms mentioned may have no connection whatsoever to members of my group!

So here is a little post to mention some of the beautiful Farms I have seen recently.  In many cases, they have low 'Charm' point totals, which to me is sad...  If your farm is not mentioned and you are a neighbour of Harvest Moon or Rosewood and you have a truly beautiful Farm, it probably means I did not get to it yet...

Truly Charming and Lovely Farms
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bonanza Farm
  This farm has a lovely pattern created in the centre with its Crops

Chastitythanksyou
  This farm has a series of small areas with their own themes and it obviously required some effort and time.

Fluffy Tx 4FFS (used to be Fluffy Kitten)
  Always nicely landscpaed for a power farmer, with little patchwork quilt patterns in the crops

Apple Orchard:
  Mentioned by one of my neighbours, this farm once had a camel design on it made of Cactus

Georgann's Farm
  Nice balance, well-designed theme areas

Clever Farm Names
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you Dig It?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.