03 October 2022

Penny's Magic Cauldron Riddle Solutions

Here are the solutions to all the Riddles.  When completed, the reward is the new Eerie Halloween Base that will feature in the next Farm Beauty Cintest for 9 theme points when farmers do not have maximum for theme.
I do not enjoy these riddles.  I pay to solve 18 of them so I can record them here for other players on the first day.

Tip:  Try to complete and place the new base on your farm at the very start of the Contest, boosting theme by 9 votes


My site is accessible to every one.  I never asked for money, like some players do, nor do I get any money from Google as I do not allow adverts.

What I do ask is that players who use this site vote for HM.Freyashawk in the Farm Beauty Contest.  I lost about a thousand votes in the last contest.  Players who once voted for me either did not vote or sent their votes elsewhere.   Obviously you are free to do as you please, but it is the rank in the top ten, if I make it, that assures me I am not wasting time, energy and money to update this site.  I have been doing this for a long time.  I was burned out really a long time ago, but I still always want to help farmers with the game.  It takes a lot of time to log and record quests and Activities.  Please consider my request.  
I once promised myself I would no longer publish updates if my farm did not rank in the top ten.  It would be an excuse frankly for quitting.  I broke that promise over and over.  Unlike some farms in the top ranks, I do not use hacks, cheats, or even delete neighbours who do not vote for me, or inactive neighbours  in case they return.  I am not ruthless.  I do not demand visits or buddy actions.  My own life is fraught with stress.  I would not wish to place any pressure on others.
If you do not vote in the contest, fair enough.  I do wonder though why a farmer will declare he or she will not enter because of a lack of theme points.  You do receive rewards simply for voting every day.  Further, old premium decorations count towards theme totals.  If a farmer only buys a few in the course of ten years, they will increase theme totals in these contests.
In any case, I would like to express my gratitude towards the farmers who have continued to vote for HM. Freyashawk through the years.
A farmer can reach 6000 votes by his or her own efforts, but rank requires votes from others.

1.
Oreo Cookie, Blue Swimmer Crab
2.
Dandelion, Lotus
3. 
Caramel, Rye
4.
Oreo Cookie, Cherry
5.
Dandelion, Egg, Wheat
6.
Lotus, Duck Egg, Flatfish
7. 
Zebra Print, Peach, Sugar
8.
Egg, Maple Sugar, Light Bulbs
9.
Butterfish, Alpaca Hair, Caramel
10.
Pear, Alpaca Hair, Horse Hair
11.
Zebra Print, Loquat, Sea Lettuce
12.
Pear, Caramel, Flatfish
13.
Pear, Blueberry Jam, Oreo Cookie
14.
Rye, Grape Juice, Scallop, Blueberry Jam
15.
Peach, Grape Juice, Gisela Cherry, Butterfish
16.
Dandelion, Duck Egg, Blue Swimmer Crab, Horse Hair
17.
Light Bulbs, Hairtail, Wheat, Stevia Powder
18.
Sea Lettuce, Gisela Cherry, Stevia Powder, Sugar
19.
Cherry, Loquat, Scallop, Skeleton Candy
20.
Maple Sugar, Alpaca Hair, Buffalo Milk, Hairtail
21.
Flatfish, Loquat, Skeleton Candy, Buffalo Milk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.