29 January 2021

Flower Packing Machine Upgrader

 There is a new update to the game that forces many farmers with older versions of Android out of their farms unless they are willing to imvest more money in a new device.  As it is, many farmers have stripped their devices bare to allow all of their devices’ memory capacity to be dedicated to Seaside.  I find this troubling to be honest.  My low level neighbours cannot finish quests that require new premium Animals and Machines, and cannot participate in many of the new options.


Kindle Update

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Some Kindles will update automatically, so you never will encounter this bed of thorns.  I basically play on two different platforms.  When I attempted to use my Kindle, I received the Funplus screen to ‘Update’.  This did not take me to Amazon, but to Google, which makes no sense.  I therefore closed the browser.  When I went directly to Amazon, the only option was to ‘Open’.  

What you must do is go to your settings, and then to ‘Manage Applications’.  Here you will see that the game requires new permissions.  Tap on that option to update the game, and it should install the update.  It is utterly absurd to expect ordinary people who play a farming simulation game to be this savvy.  Thus my strategy tip here.  Mind you, as I write this, the game is hanging at 99% still...  it got there in the end.

I am very grateful to every farmer who sent votes to HM. Freyashawk in the Farm Beauty Contest, and I know the efforts that were made, but I did not place in the top 10.  I want to thank you, however, for trying to make that possible.

The posts for the current timed Quest and the Darryl’s Adventure Tasks through 500 are below this one.  I thought it might be useful to give players the requirements and gadgets for the new Upgrader.

Strategy Tip:

xxxxxxxxxxx

You can pay 1 RC for each of the Bouquet Wrapping Paper and the Bouquet Clips that you need to upgrade the Upgrader, or you can request Bouquet Clips from your Buddies and purchase 1 Bouquet Wrapping Paper per day for 5 Blue Mystrons.  If you look at the requitements for each new upgrade, and the total of materials required, it will take a long time to achieve these if you opt not to use RC.  The maximum number of Buddies any farmer can have is 15.  You will need a total of 45 Bouquet Clips.  That may take only 3 days to collect if tou have 15 active Buddies.  It is the Bouquet Wrapping Paper that will take months to collect, as you are limited to the purchase of 1 per day in the Mystron Shop.  I believe you will need a total of 83 to reach Level 5.  

Note that updates are rolled out gradually on the Kindle.  If you have Buddies who play on the Kindle, they may or may not have the new update.  You still can send requests for the material, but it will not be a ailable in their market to request or send unilaterally to you.  My buddy told me the request I made was blank, but had a ‘Send’ option, and I did receive the material.

Dragon Raising Tip

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Players are desperately requesting rare items in global chat to fill the Magic Spring.  Please relax.  The Dragon does not require 100%.  It is a gradual process to hatch and grow any dragon and sadly, that pet will fly away from you in the end, however devotedly you tend him or her.  You then will have to start the entire process again.  

When your Dragon reaches full maturity, you will have only 30 more days with it.  After 15 days, a timer will appear to count down the days that remain.  I filled the Magic Spring faithfully to 100% daily.  I doubt it really matters.  As a matter of fact, I wish I could keep my Dragon longer.


What you can do every day for no cost is perform the little interactions that appear in the bar below your dragon.  When all those are exhausted, you can tap on your dragon’s head three times for three extra interactions.

It is all very random. I wrote about it in detail in another post.

Flower Packing Machine Upgrader

The Flower Packing Machine Upgrader can be purchased in the Market for 4000 Coins.

To upgrade, you will need:

Produce 20 Products

20000 Coins

3 Bouquet Wrapping Paper (1 RC each or purchase 1 per day with 5 Blue Mystrons)

Effect of this upgrade: production speed increased by 10%


Next Upgrade:

Produce 50 Products

32000 Coins

10 Bouquet Wrapping Paper

10 Bouquet Clips (Request Buddies or pay 1 RC for each)

Effect: Production speed increased by 20%

  With this upgrade, you can add the following gadgets:

  Flower packing container: 500 Red Mystrons (Add and collect 1 more product)

  Super Flower packing container: 35 RC  (Extra products randomly)


Next Upgrade:

Produce 100 Products

72000 Coins

20 Bouquet Wrapping Paper

15 Bouquet Clips

Effect: Production speed increased by 30%

Level 3 Gadgets:

 Iris Gadget: 100 Blue Mystrons

Bear Doll Gadget: 800 Red Mystrons

Fern Flower Gadget: 300 Blue Mystrons


Next Upgrade:

Produce 200 Products

128000 Coins

50 Bouquet Wrapping Paper

20 Bouquet Clips

  Level 4 Gadgets:

Pink Theme: 500 Purple Mystrons

Effect: Increase Production speed to 40%


Final Upgrade is Level 5

  Level 5 Gadgets:

  Extra Flower Gadget: 25 RC

  Dried Flower Gadget: 300 Blue Mystrons

   Get Dried Flower Bouquet randomly.  Cannot use Batch Production




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.