27 December 2019

Carlo's Fireworks Show Quest and Fireworks Collection Mission



A new 11 day Quest has been released in tandem with a Collection Mission.  The Reward for the Collection Mission is a premium Tree in the form of the Sparkling Tree.

The Sparkling Tree can be harvested for a New Year's Wish every 11 hours.

Note from Freyashawk:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First, I wish to thank every Farmer who sent votes to HM. Freyashawk in the last Farm Beauty Contest.  Rather to my surprise, my farm ranked 8th at the end of the night, where it had been at 10 at reset.  Ordinarily, the last few hours have seen a spike in votes for farms in Asia and Eastern Europe, but not only did my farm hold its own, it actually went higher in rank to regain the position of No. 8 I had held up to reset.  I am deeply grateful, especially at this time of year, when there are so many compelling duties and activities in the real world.  You are amazing!

Second, if you have your own Facebook Group for this game, feel free to link to this site, or to use information I have collected, but please please credit Freyashawk for the information!  Thank you.  A quest like this one takes me four to five hours to complete as a post for this site.  It requires massive amounts of Farm Aids (double OP, Weather and Fertilisers), in order to be able to post all of the tasks as quickly as possible.

N.B.  The game is very glitchy at the moment.  Tap on the Brush to clear your cache and reload if you have problems.  I keep losing the ability to plant crops.  I simply reload the game, and it appears to restore it, but it is annoying.

Fireworks Collection Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

70 from Coffee
50 from Mutton
30 from Oat Bread
10 from Orange

Reward: Sparkling Tree

Note that, whenever a non-premium Tree is used for the Collection Mission, the rate of Collection is higher.  I had to collect 30 times from the Orange Tree to obtain the 10 Fireworks needed.  As for the Mutton, I set the Icelandic Sheep to collect 160.  For the Oat Bread, I set it to 100.


Strategy:  You will need to dig 8 Chests in the 11th Step of the Quest and to fish 8 times with the Squid Hook in the 12th Step, so it is best to turn off the automatic Pet opening of Chests and not to cast a Net until you have completed these tasks.  One of the last tasks is to tend 12 flowers in your Botanic Garden so hold off on that as well if you wish to complete the Quest as quickly as possible.

You will need the Stove House Recipe for Norwegian Wheat Porridge.  To skip the task of cooking 3 of them costs 15 RC.  If you do not have the Recipe, you would do better to purchase it from the Stove House section of the Market.

Norwegian Wheat Porridge:
Ingredients:  2 Cinnamon, 4 Almonds, 3 Wheat, 2 Oranges, 7 Milk
  Requires 6 Power
Set timer for 16 seconds and tap Finish as soon as Bronze Star activates.

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Cane
40 Carrots
40 Oat
40 Tomatoes
40 Chardonnay
50 Timothy Grass
50 Corn
50 Pumpkins
50 Wheat
60 Lotus
60 Garlic (Island)
60 Red Bell Peppers
60 Pineapples

Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Sugar
40 Cheddar Cheese
40 Champagne
50 Eggs
50 Pumpkin Sauce
50 Horse Hair
60 Goose Feathers
60 Chilli Sauce
60 Camel Hair (Island)
8 Stetsons (Island) (Requires 3 Star Mastery)
60 Coffee Marshmallows (Island)
60 Pineapple Marshmallows (Island)

Carlo's Fireworks Show Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlo's Fireworks Show 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlo:  Greetings, Farmer!  What are your plans for New Year's Eve?  Are you going to a party?

Harvest 40 Cane
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Sugar
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Cinnamon
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Carlos:  Me?  Yes, I have plans for the evening!

Carlo's Fireworks Show 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  When I lived in the city, I always spent New Year's Eve at large parties with both friends and strangers...

Harvest 40 Carrots
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Oat
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 8 Almonds
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Carlos:  Of course those wild parties have their appeal, but this year, I would like to do something different.

Carlo's Fireworks Show 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  I plan to spend this New Year's Eve on the farm with my nephew and niece.  They will spend the evening with their parents and grandparents, so I shall join the fanily.

Harvest 40 Tomatoes
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Cheddar Cheese
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 20 jars of Honey
  Skip for 10 RC
  N.B.  I keep at least 10 Beehives filled with Honey in my Barn.  When there is a task like this, I place them and collect instantly.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Carlos: Some of my friends might not understand I would rather be with my family and children than go to another wild party.

Carlo's Fireworks Show 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  I am going to make this New Year's Eve special for every one.  One of my favourite traditions is the amazing fireworks shows.  I would like to have one on the farm!

Harvest 40 Chardonnay
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 bottles of Champagne
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 8 bowls of Cottage Cheese
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Cheddar Cheese and 2 Milk

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Carlos:  I have some experience with fireworks, so I should be able to concoct something fairly decent for my family!  I have purchased the supplies, so I can start with the actual preparations...

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box

Carlo's Fireworks Show 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  Let me see... I have rockets, Roman Candles, Catherine Wheels... I have some firecrackers as well.

Harvest 50 Timothy Grass
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 50 Corn
  Skip for 12 RC

Collect 50 Eggs
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Carlos:  I would like it to be completely amazing!

Carlo's Fireworks Show 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  While I prepare the fireworks display, would you be willing to make some snacks for the evening, please?

Harvest 50 Pumpkins
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Pumpkin Sauce
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 8 Cherries
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Carlos:  Thank you for your help.  I am not certain any food I would make would be appealing to any one!

Carlo's Fireworks Show 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlo:  While you were away,  Grandma Blair came over to ask me what I was doing.  She was worried that the farm animals would be startled by the fireworks...

Harvest 50 Wheat
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 8 Juneberry
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Juneberry Dots
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Cottage Cheese and 1 Juneberry

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Carlos:  I certainly do not want my show to have a negative impact on any one!

Carlo's Fireworks Show 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  We need to make certain that all of the animals are rounded up safely.  Otherwise, they might run away to hide and hurt themselves when the fireworks begin.

Collect 50 Horse Hair
  Skip for 12 RC

Place the Sparkling Tree on your Farm
  (Reward from Collection Mission)
  Skip for ?  (Usually the price is 10 RC, but mine was placed so cannot confirm this)

Prepare 8 Finger Sandwiches
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Oat Bread and 1 Cherry

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Carlos:  Come on, Mary.  Into the cowshed with you!  I doubt you would enjoy my fireworks!

Special Reward:  New Year Window for Darryl's House

Carlo's Fireworks Show 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  The horses and cows are settled in their stalls.  We need to put the chickens to bed in their coop, and that should take care of the animals.

Harvest 60 Lotus Flowers
  Skip for 15 RC

Collect 60 Goose Feathers
  Skip for 15 RC

Harvest 60 Garlic
  Skip for 15 RC
  (This is an Island Crop)

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Carlos:  Good Job!  Now the animals will be safe throughout the display of our fireworks!

Carlo's Fireworks Show 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  Let's concentrate now on the fireworks!  Where are all of my rockets?  We left for a moment, and now they have vanished!

Harvest 60 Red Bell Peppers
  Skip for 15 RC

Collect 60 Chilli Sauce
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 New Year's Champagne
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Champagne and 1 New Year's Wish
  N.B.  You can buy New Year's Wishes for 37 TC but better to use Watering Cans on the Tree

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Carlos:  Stay here.  I will look for them.  Whoever took them has not gone far.

Carlo's Fireworks Show 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  Oh no!  We have an emergency!  Felicia saw Darryl take the fireworks.  He went off by himself.  She thought they were simply toys, but they are quite dangerous in the hands of a child!  Go ahead, while I hide the rest of the fireworks.

Dig 8 Chests on the Path
  Skip for 8 RC
  Note that this task requires that your Pets dig, not open the Chests.  If you set your switch to stop automatic digging until the task is active, you will not run the risk of digging up too many in advance.

Produce 60 Camel Hair
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task

Prepare 8 Taai Taai
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Wheat Flour and 1 Honey

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Carlos:  Darryl, where are you?  (I hope he hasn't any matches!)

Carlo's Fireworks Show 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  I feel horrible.  We should not have left the fireworks unattended.  If anything happens to Darryl, I will not be able to forgive myself.

Fish 8 times with the Squid Hook
  Skip for 8 RC

Cook 3 Norwegian Wheat Porridge in the Stove House
  Skip for 15 RC

Norwegian Wheat Porridge:
Ingredients:  2 Cinnamon, 4 Almonds, 3 Wheat, 2 Oranges, 7 Milk
  Requires 6 Power
Set timer for 16 seconds and tap Finish as soon as Bronze Star activates.

Prepare 8 Pepernoten
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Cinnamon and 2 Rye Flour

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Carlos:  Let's split up.  I will look in the forest.  You search behind the barn.

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Carlo's Fireworks Show 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  We managed to find Darryl before he set off any fireworks, thank God!  I swear that I will not be careless like that again!

Process 6 Corals in the Seafood House
  Skip for 6 RC

Prepare 8 Speculoos
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Pepernoten and 2 Taai Taai

Craft 6 Wooden Cylinders
  Skip for 6 RC
  This is an Island task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Carlos:  Well, today taught me an important lesson.  Be careful with anything that is dangerous in the hands of children.

Carlo's Fireworks Show 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  Darryl is a little upset that I will not let him play with the fireworks.  He simply does not understand the risks.

Harvest 60 Pineapples
  Skip for 15 RC

Produce 8 Stetson
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an Island task that requires 3 Star Mastery of the Hat Machine

Craft 6 Wooden Planks
  Skip for 6 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Carlos: What can I do to make him less upset?  I wanted this to be an exciting evening for every one.

Carlo's Fireworks Show 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  I know!  I have sparklers and party poppers.  They are quite safe for children.  I will let Darryl have a few... under close supervision, of course!

Craft 6 Goose Feather Earrings
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Coral Slice, 2 Goose Feathers, 1 Earring Hooks
  Task takes 20 minutes to complete but will count as soon as item enters slot

Craft 4 Wooden Chairs
  Skip for 4 RC
  This is an Island task
  Each requires 4 Wooden Cylinders and 1 Wooden Plank as well as 1 Power

Produce 60 Coffee Marshmallows
  Skip for 25 RC
  This is an Island task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Carlos:  The evening is a success!  Darryl is happy, the snacks and show are prepared, and no one will be hurt!

Carlo's Fireworks Show 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlos:  It is time for my fireworks show!  Move back a little and watch Darryl and Felicia if you can.  Safety first!  Let the show begin!

Take care of flowers in the Botanic Garden 12 times
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Festive Treats
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Finger Sandwiches and 1 New Year's Eve Champagne . (You should have both from an earlier task)

Produce 60 Pineapple Marshmallows
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Carlos:  Happy New Year!  Here is to another great year on the farm!



Final Reward: Fireworks Decoration for Seaside Farm that can be stacked on Christmas Base.

Collection Set:  Consists of Sparkling Tree, New Year Window (Darryl's House) and the Fireworks Decoration.  Register all three and claim before the timer expires to obtain a Bonus Reward in the form of a Gallery Book Friendship Flower as well as the usual rewards of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.