24 June 2019

Plans for the near future

I wanted to leave a brief message to farmers who use my site.  I am going into hospital early tomorrow morning for two procedures.  As always, appreciate your good wishes, positive thoughts and prayers.

It has been a very rough time recently with two very badly pinched nerves in my spine that caused relentless unending pain... thus the delay in finishing the Stove House Recipes both for new Stove House post/page and Research Laboratory post.  With any luck, I will continue after I return home.  Please be patient.

My Community is working on a couple of projects which I hope will help all farmers.  This is one.  The other is the actual number of 'rescue' feedings required in the Hospital for each Animal to reach Level 8.

With the most recent update, a number of farmers lost access to their farms.  One hopes that FunPlus will respond quickly to restore them.  Meanwhile, this, coupled with the problem with access on Kindle to the Farm Beauty Contest on the first day, has caused HM. Freyashawk loss of many votes.  I am more concerned, of course, to see that farmers will have access again to their farms, but I do hope that if you have any votes to spare once you have helped low level farmers reach 4000 points for the Deco, that you will think of me.

God bless all of you!  Hope that the procedures do not knock me back too far and that I am able to continue working on this guide.

To use a phrase that was popular a few years ago:  See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.