19 April 2019

Easter Bunny Gig Quest and Easter Egg Collection Mission



(Above, Easter Eggs from the Ukraine and a Limoges Box)

QUEST NOW COMPLETE

A new 11 day quest has been released in tandem with a Collection Mission that has as its reward a 'Collectable' in the form of a Fava Beans Pot.

70 Green Eggs from Oat
50 Blue Eggs from Eggs
30 Purple Eggs from Wheat Bread
10 Red Eggs from Red Pear

Reward: Fava Beans Pot

When you place the Fava Beans Pot, you instantly receive 12 Fava Beans.  It then takes 4 hours to produce.

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Corn
40 Clover
40 Carrots
40 Strawberries
40 Wheat
40 Spinach
50 Garlic (Island)
50 Onions
50 Red Bell Peppers
50 Rice
60 Blue Roses
60 Zucchini (Island)
60 Flax (Island)
60 Tea Plants (Island)

Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Beef
40 Milk
40 Duck Eggs
40 Buffalo Milk
60 Beef Salami
60 Blue Rose Bouquets
60 Linen (Island)
60 Dried Zucchini (Island)
8 Tea Tree Essential Oil (Island)

Other special Items:  You will need the Pilaf Recipe

Pilaf:
  Ingredients: 2 Beef, 2 Carrots, 1 Wheat, 1 Garlic, 1 Red Bell Pepper
  Requires 6 Power
  40 seconds maximum, but can be completed in 27 seconds
  Place all ingredients in skillet, setting timer for 27 seconds, then tap 'Finish' when Bronze Star activates.

Strategy Tips:  Farmers, especially at lower levels, should activate the Monkey Boost to decrease OP.  You have 11 days to complete the Quest, so it is only if you wish to do so as quickly as possible that you should avoid the following:  Do NOT collect all Pet Chests, do NOT cast a Net and do NOT tend flowers in the Botanic Garden, as all of these are included in tasks in the traditional Quest sequence.

A special thanks to Anne of Family Farm Seaside Freyashawk for her help always with our group and discussing all the new options in the game.

Note from Freyashawk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been playing this game almost from its inception and began to publish the strategy guide for it almost as soon as I became involved in the game.  If you find my site helpful, please consider voting for HM. Freyashawk in the Farm Beauty Contest.  I struggle to rank in the top 10 nowadays.  So many of my old neighbours no longer play the game.  I receive no pay for the site, nor do I wish to be paid, but voting for HM. Freyashawk does show me that players appreciate the work I do.

It is in order to rank in the top 10 that I ask for your votes.  I write a post each time there is a new Beauty Contest to help farmers receive enough votes from the four Characters to obtain the rewards.  Rank, however, requires votes from neighbours, and one needs at least 10,000 by the end of the contest to rank in the top 10.  Why is this important?  Well, it is important to me, because of name recognition, to let other players know that the site remains active.  It is important as well because it is a measure of sorts as to how useful the guide still is.  It takes me at least three hours, and sometimes more, to create a comprehensive post for one of these 11 day quests.  Players can complete the Quest in a shorter span of time.  It is logging everything that takes MORE time.  I use double OP and both weather and fertilisers to speed harvests and batch production in order to complete the Quest information as quickly as possible.  My posts are based on my own game experience.  I cannot feel comfortable with information given by another player for the most part, so I must go through everything myself.

Exceptions to this are some of the untimed quests that were logged by trusted administrators and in those cases, they have been credited with the post.

Most importantly, I wish to thank every player who has voted for HM. Freyashawk.

Easter Bunny Gig Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny Gig 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  Greetings, farmer!  Good to see you!  What, you don't recognise me?  This isn't the first time we have met!

Harvest 40 Corn
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Clover
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 20 jars of Honey
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Easter Bunny:  Of course!  I am wearing a special outfit now, which confuses you.

Easter Bunny Gig 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  It is I, Farmer!  The Angora Rabbit.  Ehh, I know I look different in this costume.  Why am I wearing it, you ask?

Produce 40 Beef
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 40 Bottles of Milk
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 40 Duck Eggs
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Easter Bunny:  It's Easter and rabbits have a special task each year... to become the Easter Bunny!

Easter Bunny Gig 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  Yes, we are regular Angora rabbits all year, but at Easter, we undertake our special task.

Harvest 40 Carrots
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 6 Butter
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Milk and 1 Milk

Harvest 40 Strawberries
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 Xp

Easter Bunny:  It is fun indeed, my favourite time of year.

Easter Bunny Gig 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  I have been doing this for awhile now.  I love to be able to bring joy to every family... Darryl is the most excited, but Felicia once could not imagine anything more thrilling than a good egg hunt, and she still enjoys it, I believe.

Harvest 40 Wheat
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 bottles of Buffalo Milk
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Spinach
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Easter Bunny:  Nonetheless, I would bet you could not guess the identity of the most excited child who ever lived on the farm!

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box

Easter Bunny Gig 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  You see, I have played this role for many years.  I remember when Grandma Blair was a child!  I never will forget her face when she found an Easter Egg hidden behind a bush!  It was so adorable!

Harvest 50 Garlic
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 6 Sour Cream
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Buffalo Milk and 2 Butter

Harvest 50 Onions
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Easter Bunny:  We are supposed to work undercover, but she discovered me once!

Easter Bunny Gig 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  I will tell you the tale while we hide a few eggs... would you like to help me, Farmer?  Let's begin!  We cannot let any one see us!

Harvest 50 Red Bell Peppers
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Wheels of Cheddar Cheese
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 50 Rice
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Easter Bunny:  So let me begin my tale....

Easter Bunny Gig 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was many years ago.  One of my Easter Boots had broken its strap, and it therefore was taking me longer than usual to hide the eggs.  She caught me by the Fava Beans Pot as I was taking a little rest.

Dig 8 Chests on the path
  Skip for 8 RC
  Note that Chests that have been uncovered but not collected yet if done before the task initiates will not count.  The Pet actually has to uncover them while the task is active to be counted.  At least, that was my experience, but game is very glitchy!

Prepare 8 Cottage Cheese
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Cheddar Cheese and 2 Milk

Place a Fava Beans Pot on your Farm
  (Reward from Collections Mission)
  Usually the cost of skipping this task is 10 RC... I had placed mine

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Easter Bunny:  I was simply resting my eyes a little, but I must have fallen asleep in the cool shade.

Easter Bunny Gig 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  I did not see her until she was close, saw me and gasped!  I did not know what to do!  So I did nothing, still beneath the Fava Beans with my Easter basket, wearing only one boot!

Cook 3 Pilafs in the Stove House
  Skip for 10 RC

  Ingredients: 2 Beef, 2 Carrots, 1 Wheat, 1 Garlic, 1 Red Bell Pepper
  Requires 6 Power
  40 seconds maximum, but can be completed in 27 seconds
  Place all ingredients in skillet, setting timer for 27 seconds, then tap 'Finish' when Bronze Star activates.

Fish 8 times with the Squid Hook
  Skip for 8 RC
  N.B.  As always, you can 'Miss' a catch to make your 7 default casts count as 8

Prepare 8 Fava Crown Cakes
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is a new Recipe
  Each requires 1 Fava Bean and 1 Wheat Bread

Rewqrd: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Easter Bunny:  She was such an energetic child. She simply laughed and ran away.  A few moments later, she returned with my favourite treat: Fruit Platter!

Special Reward: Easter Vase for Darryl's House

Easter Bunny Gig 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  She had recognised me, of course and understood that I was working undercover.  After I ate the fruit, she helped me fix my boot and I went on my way.  I could not have finished properly without her help!

Harvest 60 Blue Roses
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 plates of Spinach Salad
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Spinach and 2 Onions

Prepare 8 bowls of Farmer's Salad
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is another new recipe.
  Each requires 1 Fava Bean and 1 Spinach Salad
  N.B.  You can purchase a Fava Bean for 5 TC if your Fava Bean Pot has not produced yet.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Easter Bunny:  Since then, Blair has held a special place in my little bunny's heart.  No one ever has been kinder to me.

Easter Bunny Gig 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  Let's finish hiding these eggs now before time runs out.  This basket is so full!  Oh no!!!

Harvest 60 Zucchini
  This is an Island Crop
  Skip for 15 RC

Produce 60 Beef Salami
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 Risotto with Fava
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Fava Bean and 1 Rice
  You can purchase 1 Fava Bean for 5 TC

Easter Bunny:  Oh Farmer!  I dropped the eggs, and they have broken... how will we manage now?

Easter Bunny Gig 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  All the eggs are crushed, and I do not have any more eggs for this.  What can we do?  We have hidden only a few thus far...

Harvest 60 Flax
  This is an Island Crop
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 Honey Red Pear Smoothies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 3 Honey and 1 Red Pear

Harvest 60 Tea Plants
  This is an Island Crop
  Skip for 15 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Easter Bunny:  We cannot linger here, as there is a risk we will be seen.  Let's move towards the Stove House!

Easter Bunny Gig 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once we move away from the house, we can think of a solution... wait!  Some one is coming towards us.  Do you recognise that silhouette, Farmer?

Produce 60 Blue Rose Bouquets
  Skip for 15 RC

Harvest 8 Oak Wood
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an Island Wood . Tree
  You cannot use watering cans on wood trees, but weather works.  You can use the Electric Saw as well to harvest 2 pieces of wood from each tree.

Harvest 8 Juniper Berries
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Easter Bunny:  Could that be Blair?  Oh wow!  Time certainly has passed, but the sound of her laughter is unforgettable!

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Easter Bunny Gig 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny: She passed us and I think she may have seen us... did she turn towards us as she went by?

Produce 60 Linen
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task

Prepare 8 Juniper Sausage
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Beef Salami and 1 Juniper Berry

Produce 60 Dried Zucchini
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Easter Bunny:  She appeared to hesitate, but then kept walking...  it was good to see her, though, after all these years.  No Fruit Platter this time!

Easter Bunny Gig 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  Let's clean up the cracked eggs, and try to find a solution to this awful disaster.  Is there anything we can substitute for eggs, Farmer?

Craft 4 Oil Painting Frames
  Skip for 4 RC
  This is an Island task
  Each requires 2 Linen and 2 Oak Wood and 1 Power

Prepare 8 bowls of Butternut Squash Puree
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Butternut Squash and 1 Sour Cream

Harvest 8 Butternut Squash
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Easter Bunny:  Wait!  Is Blair coming towards us?\

Easter Bunny Gig 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  How wonderful!  She brought a full basket of decorated eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt!  She must have seen the accident!

Process 6 Scallops in the Seafood House
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each takes 3 minutes to complete but task counted as soon as item enters slot

Prepare 8 plates of Butternut Squash Roll Cake
  Skip for 8 RCe
  Each requires 2 Butternut Squash and 3 Cottage Chees

Produce 8 bottles of Tea Tree Essential Oil
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Easter Bunny:  She brought us beautiful eggs made from sugar, decorated with flowers.  We can use them for the Egg Hunt!

Easter Bunny Gig 16
cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Bunny:  This is the second time Blair has come to the rescue during my Easter Mission.  I could not be more grateful to her.  I will leave her my special boots as a token of thanks.  She appeared to like them a lot!

Craft 6 Pearl Mirrors in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Blue Rose Bouquets, 1 Pearl and 1 Glass.  Takes 32 minutes to complete but task counts as soon as item enters slot

Prepare 8 Butternut Squash Pies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Butternut Squash Puree and 1 Butternut Squash Roll Cake (You should have both from earlier tasks)

Tend flowers in the Botanic Garden 6 times
  Skip for 6 RC
  This is an Island task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Easter Bunny:  Thanks for your help, Farmer.  Happy Easter to you and to your family!

Special Reward: Easter Boots Decoration for Seaside Farm

Collection Set:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Collection Set consists of the three new items:  Fava Beans Pot,  Easter Vase and Easter Boots Decoration.  Register all three before the timer expires to receive a Clam Friendship Flower as well as the usual Rewards of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.