25 January 2019

Wedding Anniversary Quest and Sky Lantern Collection Mission


(Above, photographs of Sky Lanterns that have been released.  These are a part of many festival traditions in various parts of Asia.  Sky Lanterns and Floating Lanterns are associated with specific festivals as well as individual celebrations.)

QUEST NOW COMPLETE

A new 11 day Quest has been released in tandem with a Collection Mission.  The reward for the Collection Mission is a 'Collectable' in the form of a Sesame Pot.

The greatest news of all, for me, is that the beautiful Iris, Pink Primrose, and Love Rose have been added to the regular Market as Crops!  As you will see, they all are featured in the traditional Quest sequence, but I do not know if they will be in the market temporarily or on a permanent basis.  Perhaps we need to request Support that they be kept permanently!

Some may recall that I lost all of my beautiful rare flowers: Iris, Pink Primrose and Love Rose a few months ago when my Cropinator harvested instead of picking.  Many of my good neighbours and friends from Seaside wrote to Support on my behalf and they finally sent me seeds for the Crops I had lost.  I thanked Support of course, but reminded them that I was not the only farmer who longed for these Crops to return to the Market, that there were many who had lost theirs over the years.  Now it seems, the developers have responded!

A Message from Felicia today has an Update Survey.  Unfortunately, it does not allow us to express our opinions about the Crops.  It does give a small gift if you participate.

Note from Freyashawk:  I really wish to thank every farmer who voted for HM. Freyashawk.  Just managed to make it to Number 10, for which I am most grateful!  It does inspire me to keep updating this site, especially at this point in my life, and apart from that, the game is becoming huge, which means more new posts, as well as trying to update existing ones.

Strategy Tips
xxxxxxxxxxx

If you are a low level farmer, try to complete the Collection Mission whatever else you do. The traditional Quest sequences usually appear in the Lighthouse once the Quest expires, but the Reward for the Collection Mission, although it will appear in the Market will have an RC price attached to it.

If you have Mechology, you can use Out of Nowhere to collect Machine products and they should count towards task totals.  If you have Zoology, you should be able to use Wild Hunger for the same result with Animal Products.

No fishing, no Pet Chest tasks for this Quest, so go ahead and use Nets and collect Pet Chests.

Sky Lantern Collection
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

70 Orange from Tomatoes
50 Purple from Beef
30 Grey from Turkey Burger
10 Green from Jackfruit Tree

Reward: Sesame Pot

Preliminary Lists
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crop List
xxxxxxxx

40 Corn
40 Oat
40 Cane
40 Red Roses
40 Carrots
40 Daisies
40 White Roses
40 Pink Primrose
50 Blue Roses
50 Iris
50 Pink Roses
50 Sweet Potatoes
50 Peanuts
50 Barley (Island)
60 Love Roses

Batch Production
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Oat Flour
40 Sugar
40 Ketchup
50 Turkeys
50 White Rose Bouquets
50 Duck Eggs
50 Grape Juice
50 Blue Rose Bouquets
60 Wheat Flour
60 Rice Flour
60 Barley Flour (Island)
60 Lily Baskets (Island)
60 Angora Hair
60 Wool
60 Beef Hot Dogs (Island)

Items Needed
xxxxxxxxxxx

You will need the Faatah Recipe for the Stove House

Faatah Recipe
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ingredients: 3 Beef, 2 Crumbly, 3 Tomatoes
Requires 6 Power

Place all ingredients in the Skillet and set timer for 11 seconds, tapping 'Finish' as soon as the Bronze Star activates.

Wedding Anniversary Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wedding Anniversary 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  Farmer, I think I just made a big mistake.  Grandma ran away without saying a word.  Ah, I have been stupid.  Why did I have to play a little trick to surprise her?  She will never forgive me!

Harvest 40 Corn
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Oats
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 6 Coconuts
  Skip for 6 RC

Rewards: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Wedding Anniversary 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  I first met Grandma not long after my graduation.  I was a poor young man who wanted to become a great inventor like Edison. Instead of allowing me to invent new machines, however, my mentor sent me to do field research.

Harvest 40 Cane
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 sacks of Oat Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 6 jars of Maple Syrup
  Skip for 6 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Grandpa:  This decision hurt me, so I wasted every day in the local billiards bar, and foolishly did no work on the farm to which I had been assigned.

Wedding Anniversary 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  I might have lived that way forever, if I had not met Grandma.  She came to the bar and asked the owner which fellow had been assigned to her farm.  She was so beautiful.  The owner pointed me out to her.

Produce 40 Sugar
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Red Roses
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Carrots
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Grandpa:  I stood up and told her, 'I do not want to be an ordinary farmer.  She dragged me out of the bar, and tossed me onto the tractor, without any further ado!

Wedding Anniversary 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Grandpa:  Grandma' family owned a big farm, and her life until she reached the age of 18 was spent there.  She then went off to University.  She studied medicine and should have received her qualifications as a doctor after 6 years, but when her grandfather was injured, she was forced to return home to the farm to help her family.

Produce 40 bottles of Ketchup
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 6 Coconut Milk
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Coconut and 2 Sugar

Prepare 6 bowls of Crumbly
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Oat Flour and 2 Eggs

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Grandpa:  To save the farm, she returned home and asked her uncle to find a young man to help with the work

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box

Wedding Anniversary 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa: And thus, I was assigned to her farm, and was furious about it. Grandma claimed it was a test from my mentor, who was her uncle and that, after I proved myself, I would be able to join a serious scientific research group.

Harvest 40 Daisies
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 White Roses
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Pink Primroses
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Grandpa:  I had to admit that it was a great working environment and of course, being able to meet a beautiful girl helped!

Wedding Anniversary 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The longer I worked on the farm, the more I learned about your Grandma.  She was so different from any other girl I ever had met.  She was independent, filled with energy and ideas, motivated and always busy.  Within days, I was deeply in love!

Produce 50 Turkey
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 50 Blue Roses
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 White Rose Bouquets
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Grandpa:  I never accepted a place in a group for a 'more serious project.'  Our first date was in Chinatown.  Oh!  I know what I need to do now.

Wedding Anniversary 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  As I told you, I was very poor.  I only had 12 RC for our first date.  I spent 2 RC on coach tickets, 2 RC on a burger and another 2 RC on coffee.  All I had in my pocket was 6 RC after that.

Prepare 8 plates of Sweet Jackfruit
  Skip for 8 RC

Place a Sesame Pot on your Farm
  Reward from Collection Mission
  Skip for 10 RC
  N.B..  When you place the Sesame Pot, the game will reward you with 12 Sesame Seeds.

Harvest 50 Irises
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Grandpa:  There was a dish called Sweet and Sour Meat that was sold everywhere, and your Grandma wished to try it, but it cost 4 RC.

(Why, oh why did he splurge on that stupid Burger and Coffee for himself???)

Wedding Anniversary 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa: We walked into the restaurant.  I could not afford to spend any money there, so I lied and said that Sweet and Sour Meat was a delicious dish but they did not know how to cook it properly and we should find an alternative.

Cook 3 Faatah in the Stove House
  Skip for 9 RC

Ingredients: 3 Beef, 2 Crumbly, 3 Tomatoes
Requires 6 Power

Place all ingredients in the Skillet and set timer for 11 seconds, tapping 'Finish' as soon as the Bronze Star activates.  Maximum time is 15 seconds.

Harvest 50 Pink Roses
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 50 Sweet Potatoes
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Grandpa:  She trusted me, and we never have tried that dish in the past 40 years.  I will cook it myself now as an apology!

Special Reward: Fortune Cat Cabinet for Darryl's House

Wedding Anniversary 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  Darryl just taught me how to perform an internet search for Sweet and Sour Meat, and I found a recipe:  Turkey, Sesame, ... this will be easy!  I can do it, but I need some ingredients.  Can you help me?

Harvest 50 Peanuts
  Skip for 12 RC

Collect 50 Duck Eggs
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 8 Sweet and Sour Meat
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Grandpa:  Thanks, Farmer.  You gave me the ingredients I needed and I have prepared some other special dishes.  It looks very nice!

Wedding Anniversary 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  The internet recommended some other dishes, so I now will express my regret to Grandma with not one, but three separate dishes:  Sesame Cookies, Fruit Rice Balls, as well as the Sweet and Sour Meat.

Produce 50 glasses of Grape Juice
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 50 Blue Rose Bouquets
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 50 Barley
  Skip for 12 RC
  This is an Island Crop

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

You see, the Sweet and Sour Meat has proven me a professional Chinese chef.  The internet really did not help much.

Wedding Anniversary 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  On to the Sesame Cookies.  Blair made a lot of cookies for me in the past 40 years, but I never made any for her.  Starting today, I, a great baker, will bake every day for my love!  Cornmeal, Wheat Flour, Sesame, Sugar...

Prepare 8 Cornmeal
  Skip for 8 RC

Produce 60 Wheat Flour
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 Sesame Cookies
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Grandpa: If Blair can make cookies for the entire family, I can do it for her!  Looks good... no need to taste test these!

Wedding Anniversary 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  Finally, Fruit Rice Balls.  Farmer, could you please help me with this one?  I need to make some old items that I used for my marriage proposal.  Blair liked them so miuch... she said they must have been gifts from angels.

Produce 60 sacks of Rice Flour
  Skip for 15 RC

Harvest 8 Mangoes
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Fruit Rice Balls
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Rice Flour and 1 Sesame
  If you do not have Sesame, it costs 50 TC for each

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Grandpa:  Thanks!  I made a lot of them.  We can call them Sky Lanterns!

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Wedding Anniversary 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa: Blair mentioned one that any marriage proposal had to be made beneath the starry sky, so I worked hard to earn money for our journey to New Zealand, as I heard the most breathtaking views of the heavens could be seen there.

Prepare 8 servings of Jackfruit Curry
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Jackfruit and 1 Coconut Milk

Harvest 60 Love Rose
  Skip for 15 RC

Produce 60 Barley Flour
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Machine and requires Mastery.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Grandpa:  Unfortunately, the farm caught fire before our journey, so all of the money I had was used for farm repairs.  We never went to New Zealand.

Wedding Anniversary 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  I never could forget her dream.  I made a lot of sky lanterns, hundreds in fact, lit them and released them into the sky.  Farmers nearby rushed to their fields because they never had seen a sight like that before.  They were floating stars!

Process 6 Scallops in the Seafood House
  Skip for 6 RC

Produce 60 Lily Baskets
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task.

Produce 60 Angora Hair
  Skip for 15 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Grandpa:  Blair was touched by my efforts.  As I did not wish to lose a valuable opportunity, I proposed then and there and I was accepted.  I will surprise her again today!

Wedding Anniversary 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sweet and Sour Meat, Sky Lanterns: everything is ready!  I need to dress properly, in a decent suit and trim my beard a little.  I need to be as handsome as possible for the woman I married 40 years ago.  Perhaps much as changed with age, but our love remains evergreen!

Prepare 8 bowls of Cendol
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Coconut Milk and 2 Sugar

Craft 6 Red Cord Necklaces
  Skip for 6 RC

Produce 60 Wool
  Skip for 15 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Grandpa:  Here she comes, still frustrated!  Oh, my poor, dear love.  I shall give you all the stars in the sky!  Sky Lanterns, FLY!!!

Wedding Anniversary 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandpa:  Blair, can you see them?  Can you see all of my stars in the sky?  My own sky was dark until I met you.  Thank you for lighting up my life the past 40 years.  I give you my special feast of dishes, my stars, my love.  Will you stay with me forever?

Prepare 8 bowls of Jackfruit Cendol
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Sweet Jackfruit and 1 Cendol

Craft 8 Feather Necklaces
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Red Cord Necklace, 1 Pearl, 1 Goose Feather and takes 10 minutes to complete, but task counted as soon as item enters slot in Beauty Shop

Produce 60 Beef Hotdogs
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Grandpa:  Yes!  She said Yes!  She said that the meat tastes bad as well... Never mind!  Thank you, Farmer!  I wish you and your own love happiness in life!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Final Special Reward: Mr. Mandarin Duck Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.