09 March 2018

Promises to Keep Quest and Stickers Collection Mission

Problem with Game Update:  If you play both on IOS and Android, you may lose access to your farm until Android has the update, whether or not you are logged into Game Centre or Facebook...  one hopes this is a temporary situation.

St. Patrick's Day Farm Beauty Contest:   Please note there is a new category for Grandma in the form of 'Pets with Fancy Equipment' and that the system by which Dad gives Votes for 'high level' farm has changed.

I did confirm today that as 12 is maximum number, you need 4 Pets fully equipped both with collars/scarves or whatever and 2 pieces of apparel each.  A Buddy Pet is counted, so it would be your four active Pets probably or three active Pets and a Buddy Pet.   Not that maths has any bearing on votes where the Farm Beauty Contests are concerned, but 4 x 3= 12.  Four Pets wearing 1 piece of equipment and 2 pieces of apparel each would equal 12 and this is confirmed with 12/12 votes from Grandma.

Note that duplicate apparel will count so in this respect, the votes for Pets is not like the votes for Machines or Trees or Animals.

Further, the 'high level' requirement for Dad's vote has changed.  At Level 117, received 15 out of 18 votes for a High Level Farm and this leads me to believe that your Sea Resort Level may now count as well as this same Farm has Level 7 Sea Resort.  On the other hand, ONLY the original farm is involved in the Farm Beauty Contest until now, so perhaps they simply changed the vote count for high level again.  The developers tend to be cryptic where the Farm Beauty Contest requirements are concerned, but I will endeavour to see what is required for maximum votes for 'high level' farm now.

The Spring Vine from the Fortune Hunt Activity is a theme item.  It now can be registered and is stackable but not cleanable.

Another change, whether intended or not, is that the Green Base, given by Felicia and which we cannot complete yet, does NOT count in the current Farm Beauty Contest while incomplete.  In previous contests, the Base that was listed as a theme item counted even when it could not be registered yet as not completed. 

I will try to create a specific post for this Beauty Contest.

Third Material for Green Base:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will find the third material for the Green Base when you open the Iron and Silver Chests in the Daily Quest Path each day.  You therefore can obtain 2 Clover Plants each day for the Green Base.

I need to be more careful when I write late at night.  The Sea Plane does NOT count towards the Helicopter task in the Daily Quests path.  It is the Order Board that counts as well for this, curiously enough.

Sticker Collection Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The premium Tree required here is the Gooseberry Bush.  The reward is a Stove House Recipe and you will need it fairly early in the traditional Quest sequence.

Cheesy Potato Soup Recipe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ingredients: 1 Potato, 1 Milk, 2 Cheddar Cheese Sauce, 6 Power
  N.B.  Cheddar Cheese Sauce requires 2 Cheddar Cheese and 2 Butter to make in the Kitchen

Maximum Time: 18 seconds
Minimum Time: 13 Seconds

This is a simple dish.  Place all ingredients in the Pot and tap 'Finish' as soon as the Bronze Star activates, after 13 seconds.  You can set the timer for 13 seconds as well.

Note from Freyashawk:  I do my best to update this site regularly, to keep information accurate and timely.  If you use this site, please consider voting for my farm, Harvest Moon FDC in the Farm Beauty Contest.

Second, any one is welcome to post a link to my posts in their Facebook Groups but please do not simply rip off the material to post it as though you did the work!  I am happy to help EVERY ONE with the game, but please credit me with the information.

Crop List
xxxxxxxx
40 Corn
40 Green Beans
50 Cabbages
50 Cactus (Island)
60 Barley (Island)

Batch Production List
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 Eggs
40 Grape Jam
40 Bottles of Buffalo Milk
40 Goose Feathers
40 Wool
40 Beef
50 Grape Juice
50 Cabbage Kimchi
20 Carrot Kimchi
60 Ketchup
50 Beef Salami
30 Peacock Hats (Island)
60 Lavender Essential Oil (Island)
60 Barley Flour (Island)

Premium Items
xxxxxxxxxxxx

You MUST have a Kimchi Machine to perform a number of task in the Quest and it is one of the items to be registered for the Collection Set.

Gooseberry Bush
Pecan Tree
Chocolate Tree
Tangerine Tree

Promises to Keep Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Promises to Keep 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia: Hello, Farmer.  It's cold today, isn't it?  And gloomy... and there is so much to do on the farm.  What?  No, I am not sad.  Not at all!

Harvest 40 Corn
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 40 Eggs
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 6 Coconuts
  Skip for 6 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Well to be honest, things are not going well.

Promises to Keep 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  The farm is fine.  No one is ill, we sell lots of products and Darryl aced a maths exam last week.  It's just that I am not really okay... and I am not ill either.

Prepare 10 lots of Batter
  Skip for 10 RC
  Each requires 2 Wheat Flour and 2 Eggs

Produce 40 jars of Grape Jam
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Green Beans
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP

Felicia:  Remember when we spoke of our New Year's Resolutions at the start of January?  I'm not really keeping those!

Promises to Keep 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I know they say that no one actually keeps their New Year Resolutions but I really thought I would.  It's nothing too hard but it is difficult to fit everything into my day.  So far the only one I have kept is being nicer to Darryl!

Produce 40 Bottles of Buffalo Milk
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 40 Goose Feathers
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 bundles of Wool
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Felicia:  It's good but it's not enough.

Promises to Keep 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I decided then that I would awaken earlier each day to meditate.  As it is, though, I get up before dawn to help Grandma with the animals.  So when I awaken even earlier, I simply fall asleep again when I try to meditate.

Produce 40 Beef
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 12 plates of Grape Cornbread
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 No Flour Cornbread and 2 Grape Jam

Prepare 12 bowls of Bean Stew
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Beef Salami 3 Green Beans

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP

Felicia:  I had decided to study more as well.  I only have time at night for that!

Promises to Keep 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  So you see, Farmer, it is either meditation or study.  I know study is more important but I don't wish to give up on the opportunity to clear my head for the day either.

Cook 3 Cheesy Potato Soup in the Stove House
  (Reward from Collection Mission)
  Skip for 9 RC

  Ingredients: 1 Potato, 1 Milk, 2 Cheddar Cheese Sauce, 6 Power; takes 13 seconds
  N.B.  Cheddar Cheese Sauce requires 2 Cheddar Cheese and 2 Butter to make in the Kitchen

Harvest 50 Cabbages
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 12 Carrot Cupcakes
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Carrot and 1 Cake Flour

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Felicia:  Perhaps I could study in the morning and meditate in the evening... Hmm... that could work I suppose!

Promises to Keep 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Your idea was brilliant, Farmer.  Studying requires concentration and focus, so I am at my best in the morning.  Meditating before bed helps me sleep better.  Could you possibly help me with something else?

Produce 50 glasses of Grape Juice
  Skip for 12 RC

Harvest 8 Lemons
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 12 jugs of Lemon Champagne
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 2 Lemons and 2 Champagne

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP

Felicia: Another resolution was to have a cooking blog this year.  I started one but had no more ideas after three weeks!

Promises to Keep 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Grandma taught me most of our family recipes.  I included many of the Winter dishes and it's too early still for Summer food.  Who do you think we could ask for help?

Collect 10 Old Family Recipes from Neighbours
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 50 Cabbage Kimchi
  Skip for 25 RC

Prepare 12 plates of Korean BBQ
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 2 Beef and 2 Cabbage Kimchi

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Felicia:  Wow!  Our neighbours gave us so many unique recipes to use.  I can't wait to begin!

Promises to Keep 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Which dish would you like to try first?  It's still cold outside, even though it is almost Spring, so it should be something hot and filling!

Fish 8 times with the Squid Hook
  Skip for 8 RC
  N.B.  Miss one catch to make 8 tries without waiting or paying extra.

Process 6 Scallops in the Seafood House
  Skip for 6 RC
  Task is counted as soon as scallop enters slot

Craft 6 Red Cord Necklaces
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Angora Hair, 1 Wool and 2 Red Roses.  3 minutes to complete but task is counted as soon as it enters the slot

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP

Felicia:  Mm, this is delicious!  I almost ate it before I took the final photographs for the blog.  So creamy!

(Once again, they did not attempt to match the dialogue with the tasks... assume she is speaking of the new Cheesy Potato Soup Stove House dish, but we made that in an earlier task!)

Special Reward: Chicken Pet House Body

Promises to Keep 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  With all the recipes we received, I shan't run out of ideas for at least a year!  I'll add a suggestion box to my blog so that other people can send me their ideas as well.

Harvest 8 Pecans
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Baskets of Pecan Bread
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Pecan and 1 Corn Bread

Prepare 8 dishes of Summer Toast
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 4 Cheese Salads and 2 Pecan Bread
  This is an ingredient intensive Recipe

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Felicia:  I'm very happy that the blog is doing well now.  It is not the last resolution with which I will need help, however.

Promises to Keep 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  You see, I decided to help at the local animal shelter every weekend.  I love animals and I love the work but... it takes so much time!  Sometimes I really wish to hang out with my friends or rest on the weekend but I can't because of the Resolution I made.

Harvest 50 Cactus
  Skip for 12 RC
  This is an Island Crop.

Craft 6 Milk Facial Masks
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Clay Facial Masks, 2 Buffalo Milk and 1 Condensed Milk, takes quarter of an hour to complete but task counts as soon as item enters slot

Prepare 12 Soft Dough
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Cake Flour and 1 Batter

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Felicia:  Do you think I am selfish?  I like to help out there but I like having some simple fun sometimes as well.

Promises to Keep 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I could donate some old clothing to use as beds for the animals and some extra food but I still would feel guilty.  The animals need attention, some one who will play with them and walk them.  There are so many animals there and I am only one person.

Produce 20 Carrot Kimchi
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 12 Jars of Gooseberry Confiture
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Gooseberry and 1 Maple Sugar

Produce 60 Bottles of Ketchup
  Skip for 15 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Felicia: You are right!  I don't have to do this alone.  I expect some of my friends from school would be happy to help as well.

Promises to Keep 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I am relieved to have found a solution to the Animal Shelter problem.  Will you help me with the farm work again?  We've been discussing Resolutions so long that there are chores waiting that should have been done an hour ago!

Harvest 8 Tangerines
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Tangerine Pies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Tangerine and 1 Soft Dough

Produce 50 Beef Salami
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Felicia:  Now we can relax a little.  Would you like to browse some online shops to find something that we can use to play a prank on every one on April Fool's Day?

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Promises to Keep 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually, I am having trouble with another Resolution...   I like online shopping far too much!  I decided to spend less this year and I haven't purchased much but... What do you do when you want to shop but need to save money?

Harvest 60 Barley
  Skip for 30 RC
  This is an Island Crop

Produce 30 Peacock Hats
  Skip for 30 RC
  This is an Island Task

Prepare 8 Bowls of Udon
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Wheat Flour and 1 Oat Flour

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Felicia:  One would think it would be easy to keep a Resolution NOT to do something, but this one is more difficult for me!

Promises to Keep 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Perhaps I could try to make something whenever I feel like buying something.  I could learn to make better clothes and jewellry than the items I could buy at a discount shop online!  What do you think?

Produce 60 Lavender Essential Oil
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an island task

Harvest 8 Chocolates
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 12 Tangerine Chocolates
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Tangerine and 2 Chocolates

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Felicia:  It is decided then.  I can browse the shops online but then make something better myself.  That way I gain inspiration but save money and I will have new clothes and jewellry!

Promises to Keep 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia;  One last resolution was to try to spend more itme with my family.  I've been so busy with everything that I barely have had time to see them!  I'm going to try to help Darryl with his honework tonight!

Prepare 12 Tangerine Snack Sets
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Tangerine Chocolate and 1 Tangerine Pie

Produce 60 Barley Flour
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task

Craft 6 Scarecrow Toys
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Mohair Yarn and 1 Cedar Wood and 1 Power
  This is an island task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  Tomorrow I will help Grandma cook dinner for every one on the farm.  We'll invite Mum and Dad to come from the Island and the Resort!

Promises to Keep 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Thank you for helping me decide how to keep my Resolutions.  Only a small part of the year has passed, so I have plenty of time to make it whatever I wish it to be.  By the way, would you like to join us for dinner tomorrow?  Promise?

Take care of Flowers in the Botanic Garden 6 times
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 10 Bowls of Mixed Noodles
  Skip for 10 RC
  Each requires 1 Udon and 2 Cucumber Kimchi

Harvest 8 Morus Leaves
  Skip for 8 RC
  This is an Island 'fruit' tree which means that you can use Watering Cans to speed harvests

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Final Reward: Teddy Bear in a T-Shirt Decoration, stackable and gives Purple Gift Box when cleaned

Felicia:  Thanks again.  See you soon!

Collection Set:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Collection Set consists of the Teddy Bear in a T-Shirt Decoration, the Gooseberry Bush and the KimChi Machine.  Register all three before the Quest expires to claim an additional reward in the form of a Clam Friendship Flower as well as the regular rewards (not time-limited) of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.