16 December 2016

Naughty or Nice Quest and Candy Canes Collections Mission

This post includes the Naughty or Nice Quest and the new Factory Quest.  You will find the Factory Quest at the bottom of the post.

N.B.  For many players, including Harvest Moon FDC, playing on a Kindle, the actual text of the Quest events is missing.  You will be able to complete tasks, but it is helpful to have this post handy as you will see very little on the screen!

Candy Canes Collections Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The reward is yet another Stove House Recipe, this one for the Christmas Ham Recipe needed for one of the Quest tasks.

Naughty or Nice 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Hey Farmer!  Season's Greetings... Can I be honest with you?  I don't really feel the Christmas spirit this year... For me it's just another busy week on the farm.


Harvest 40 Chardonnay
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 6 Cherries
  Skip for 6 RC

Produce 40 Sacks of Rye Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

In winter, it gets dark so quickly, I need to squeeze in a full day's work in just a couple of hours!

Naughty or Nice 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seriously, I don't see the point of it... More cooking, more cleaning, more decorating.  Blah, blah, blah... boring!  Can we get it over with already?

Harvest 40 Grapes
  Skip for 10 RC

Feed the Holstein Cow 40 Times
  Skip for 10 RC

Feed the Angora Rabbit 40 times
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  I don't feel excited about Christmas at all.  But look at Darryl... he can't wait for his Christmas gifts.

Naughty or Nice 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I am so over Christmas gifts, Farmer... A few boxes under a tree, big deal!  I don't even want anything this year!

Harvest 6 Oranges
  Skip for 6 RC

Prepare 8 Milk Cookies
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Condensed Milk and 1 Wheat Flour

Produce 8 Orange Candies
  Skip for 8 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia: Well, maybe I might want a little something, but...

Naughty or Nice 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  The thing is... I think I might have made it to Santa's Naughty list... And I'm afraid I won't be getting any Christmas gifts this year!

Prepare 8 Light Muffins
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Cake Flour and 2 Cherry Jam

Prepare 8 Jars of Apple Jelly
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Maple Syrup and 6 Apple Jam

Prepare 6 Apple Tarts
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Apple Jelly and 1 Light Muffin

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP, 20 Activity Tokens
Special Reward: Mission Gift Box

Felicia:  I haven't been the best sister to Darryl... Grandma and Daddy also scolded me a few times this year.

Naughty or Nice 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Do you think I will have time to make up for my not-so-good behaviour, Farmer?  Like, when does Santa close the list?  Perhaps I will have a chance?

Harvest 40 Rice
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 6 Christmas Cookie Baskets
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Apple Tart and 1 Orange Jam Cookie

Prepare 8 Yule Logs
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Lychee Candy and 1 Dark Chocolate

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  You really think so?  Alright, I'll try my best.

Naughty or Nice 6
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Okay, so where do I start?  Granny's organising a big family reunion this Christmas.  Maybe she could use my help.

Prepare 6 Gourmet Apples
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 3 Apples and 1 Dark Chocolate

Collect 12 Reindeer Fur
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 12 Christmas Stollen
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Soft Dough and 2 Grapes

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  Cooking is what I do best.  Even Grandma can't stay mad at me after trying my delicious recipes!

Naughty or Nice 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I don't know how many people Grandma invited, but this is a whole lot of food!  DING!  Here comes another Roasted Turkey!

Harvest 8 Aniseed
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Glasses of Mulled Wine
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Wine and 1 Aniseed

Prepare 8 Roast Turkey
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Turkey and 1 Ketchup

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  This ham is going to need some more time in the oven!  Let's see what Darryl is up to!

Naughty or Nice 8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Daddy and Darryl are going to the Island to find the perfect Christmas Tree for us!  I'll go help them pick it up!

Cook 3 Christmas Hams in the Stove House
  Skip for 10 RC

Craft 6 Red Cord Necklaces in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Angora Hair, 1 Wool and 2 Red Roses, takes 2 minutes but task is fulfilled when you begin it.

Craft 3 Conch Necklaces in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Red Cord Necklace, 1 Conch Shell and 2 Ostrich Feathers.  Takes 12 minutes but task counts when you begin it.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP, 20 Activity Tokens
Special Reward: Christmas Pet House Hat

Felicia:  Uh, I should have put on warmer clothes.  It's really cold out here!  Achoo!

Naughty or Nice 9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Oh no, getting a cold is the last thing I want.  I need to help Darryl decorate the Tree!  Any ideas for creative farm-style ornaments?

Ask for 20 Christmas Lollipops from Neighbours
  Skip for 20 RC

Prepare 8 Fruity Christmas Trees
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Cherry and 3 Grapes

Harvest 6 Maple Syrup
  Skip for 6 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  Not bad, farmer!  Our Tree's starting to look great!  Hope there will be something for me beneath it...

Naughty or Nice 10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Keep on decorating the farm with Darryl and I'll run to the kitchen  and help Granny with desserts!  It's not Christmas without Gingerbread!

Harvest 50 Kiwi Fruits
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 6 Gingerbreads
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Soft Dough and 1 Aniseed

Produce 50 Bottles of Champagne
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  mmm, the smell of freshly baked gingerbread cookies...

Naughty or Nice 11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Farmer!  Look outside!  It's snowing!  Oh, the farm's going to look so beautiful covered in white.  Listen to me!  I think I am starting to get excited for Christmas!

Prepare 15 Bottles of Cherry Cider
  Skip for 15 RC

Produce 60 Dried Kiwi Fruit
  Skip for 15 RC?

Transport 50 Wool to the Island Farm
  Skip for 12 RC?

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  I'd better go check on Darryl and the tree!

Naughty or Nice 12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  It's time to put the final touch on our Christmas Tree!  Can I have the lights, please?  Whoops!  Those are broken!  What are we going to do?

Harvest 8 Cedar Wood
  Skip for 8 RC

Ask for 20 Christmas Lights from Neighbours
  Skip for 20 RC

Collect 50 Duck Eggs
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Felicia:  We're really lucky to have the most helpful neighbours in the world!

Naughty or Nice 13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia: The food is slowly cooking in the kitchen, falling snow is making our farm white and beautiful and we have the prettiest Christmas Tree I've ever seen...  There's just one more thing I need to do!

Harvest 50 Cassava
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 60 Lavender Essential Oil
  Skip for 15 RC

Craft 6 Wooden Aroma Bottles
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 2 Wool Yarn and 1 Cedar Wood and 1 Power

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  Christmas Presents, of course!

Naughty or Nice 14
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Not that I don't believe in Santa... but I really want to give something special to sll my family members.  After all,  they help and love me every day.  I couldn't be more grateful!

Dig 8 Chests on the Path
  No option to skip

Prepare 8 Turron
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 3 Rice and 1 Chocolate

Craft 12 Crosscut Saws in the Hardware Shop
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia: I hope every one's going to like their gifts!  I can't wait to see their happy faces!

Naughty or Nice 15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia: Christmas really is a magical time.  I spent the whole day decorating with my little brother, helping Granny in the kitchen and doing farm chores with Daddy and I don't even feel tired!

Transport 50 Lavender Essential Oils to the Seaside Farm
  Skip for 12 RC

Produce 60 Mohair
  Skip for 15 RC

Prepare 8 Chocolate Gingerbreads
  Skip for 8 RC
   Each requires 1 Gingerbread and 1 Dark Chocolate

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Felicia:  I don't know if I managed to make it to Santa's Nice List, but one thing I know for sure...

Naughty or Nice 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Christmas is all about helping each other, caring about your loved ones and sharing wonderful moments!  Dinner's ready, every one!  Merry Christmas!

Craft 6 Lavender Aroma Bottles
  Skip for 6 RC
  You will need 6 Wooden Aroma Bottles transported to the Seaside Farm.  The Lavender Essential Oil will have been transported prior to this.  Each requires 1 Wooden Aroma Bottle, 1 Lavender Essential Oil and 1 Distilled Water.  Task will complete when you place in slot in Beauty Shop.

Prepare 6 Christmas Dream
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requires 1 Christmas Stollen and 1 Turron

Produce 20 Kiwi Fruit Breads
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP, 20 Activity Tokens

Special Reward: Holiday Squirrel Baby Decoration for Seaside Farm

Felicia:  Thank you for helping me find the holiday spirit, dear Farmer!  We wish you a Merry Christmas!

A very Happy Christmas to all from Freyashawk!
Thank you for using my site.  I hope it still is helpful, despite some personal health problems I have had this year!  I hope to continue to keep the site updated for you.

Collection Set
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Collection Set consists of the Reindeer (Animal), the Mistletoe Tree and the Holiday Squirrel Baby Decoration.  Register them before the Quest expires in order to receive a Clam Friendship Flower as well as the other rewards of 88 Green Mystrons and 1 RC.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Factory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We had a new update immediately before the Naughty or Nice Quest was released.  It includes a number of changes but the new item released is the Factory.  I therefore am including the little Factory introductory Quest here.

Factory
xxxxxx

Felicia:  In the Factory, we can forge equipment with abilities and make our pets more powerful.

Place a Factory on the Ground
  You will find the Factory in the Buildings department of the market.  It can be placed either on the Farm itself or in the Building Area.  The price is 1000 Coins.

Forge 1 Equipment
  (Check the Materials in your Giftbox)
  Lv. 1 Male Labrador Collar Book, 4 Red Pet Equip Scrolls and 3 TC

  Press Start after placing a mark below the price of 4 TC and it will be made.  You will forge a Blue Pet Collar and when you go to the Pet House, you will be able to equip it to any Male Labrador.

Place 1 Equipment on Pet's Neck

Reward: 500 Coins

The ability attached to my collar was to reduce guest stamina costs by 5%

Felicia:  In the Factory, you can also disassemble equipment you don't like to get some materials back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.