26 August 2016

Farm Gym Time-Restricted Quest and Dumbbells Collection Mission




(Completed Base with all three of the premium animals on it and the Ball Basket.  All three of the animals are animated and there is more than one very cute sequence that involves the Boxer and the Tennis Player.)

The new time-restricted Farm Gym Quest has been released in tandem with a Dumbbells Collections Mission.  The Collections Mission has a Stove House Recipe as its reward and you will need it to complete Part 8 of the Farm Gym traditional Quest.  Note that the first eight parts of the Quest give an additional Reward in the form of the last material for the Base, a Liner. 

Dumbbells Collections Mission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The reward is another Stove House Recipe, this one for Grilled Lemon Chicken.  This appears to be the new pattern, alternating Stove House Recipes with Trees as Rewards for these missions.

Farm Stadium Base
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note: You will receive the last materials needed to complete your Base by completing the first eight parts of the Farm Gym Quest sequence.

Remember that, once the Base is completed, you will find a Search option (magnifying glass icon) within the Move Tool Menu when you access the Base using it that will show you every Decoration that can be placed on it as well as their positions on the base.

Collections Set
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Collections Set for this Mission consists of the Organic Asparagus Bush with the two Decoration rewards in the form of the Mini Beverage Machine and the Healthy Beverage Machine.  Remember to register all items in the Gallery in order to obtain all Collection Rewards of 1 RC, 88 Green Mystrons and 1 Clam Friendship Flower.

Premium Items
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A number of premium items are needed for this Quest.  The Organic Asparagus Bush is a Collectable that costs 4 RC in the Market.  It was a Reward for another Collections Mission in the past.  Other premium items are Trees including the Adzuki Tree, the Sakura Tree and the Chinese Toon Tree.

As usual, the second half of the Quest sequence includes Island Tasks and this Quest requires two Island Trees in the form of the Tea Tree and the Bamboo Tree, both found under the Fruit Tree tab.  You will need both a Panda and the Flower Basket Machine as well as the Essential Oil Machine if you wish to complete all the Island Tasks in the second half of the Quest sequence.

Farm Gym Quest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Farm Gym 1
xxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Last night I was watching the swimming race on TV and every swimmer had such a fit body!  i want to be like them too!

Collect 40 Eggs
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 40 Rye
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 sacks of Rye Flour
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP, 1 Liner (for Base)

Felicia:  They're my inspiration!  Shall we go for a swim?

Farm Gym 2
xxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I should warm up before playing sports.  Do you want to join, farmer?  Let's warm up by harvesting crops!

Harvest 40 Clover
  Skip for 10 RC

Collect 40 Milk
  Skip for 10 RC

Harvest 12 Cherries
  Skip for 12 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 160 XP, 1 Liner

Felicia:  The plots are clean, and I'm ready to do some sports now!

 Farm Gym 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Working under the sun makes me exhausted!  And thirsty too!  Could you help to make some juice for me, please?

Produce 12 glasses of Cherry Juice
  Skip for 12 RC

Collect 20 jars of Honey
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 8 Cake Flour
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Oat Flour and 2 Rye Flour

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP, 1 Liner

Felicia:  It's so refreshing!  But I hope you didn't put any extra syrup in my drink!  Hehe...

Farm Gym 4
xxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I'm so tired from working today.  Can I work out tomorrow instead of today?  I promise I won't change my mind again!  Let's have an early dinner and rest up for tomorrow!

Prepare 12 lots of Batter
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 2 Wheat Flour and 1 Egg

Collect 40 bottles of  Buffalo Milk
  Skip for 10 RC
  80 OP for Batch Production if you wish to use that option

Prepare 8 bowls of Sour Cream
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Buffalo Milk and 2 Butter
  Each Butter requires 2 Milk

Reward: 2500 Coins, 170 XP, 1 Liner

Felicia:  Delicious as always!  What should I wear for tomorrow?  Can't wait!

Special Reward: Mission Gift Box

Farm Gym 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Morning, sunshine!  Let's finish today's orders and get ready for exercise!  I bet my body will be looking perfecto like a model soon!

Finish all of today's orders on the Order Board
  Skip for 5 RC
  N.B.  If, like me, you completed all of them last night, you can refresh the Board for 1 RC and complete the new orders or wait until the game refreshes.

Harvest 40 Sweet Potatoes
  Skip for 10 RC

Produce 40 Oat Bread
  Skip for 10 RC

Reward: 2500 Coins, 180 XP, 1 Liner

Felicia:  I'm more than ready!  Let's do it!

Farm Gym 6
xxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  My father told me I should stretch before exercising to make my body flexible and prevent injury during a workout.  He suggested some jumping.  Do you have a skipping rope that I can borrow?

Ask Neighbours for 20 Skipping Ropes
  Skip for 20 RC

Harvest 8 Lemons
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 12 plates of Egg Rolls
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 2 Eggs and 1 Cake Flour

Rewards: 2500 Coins, 180 XP, 1 Liner

Felicia:  Huff!  I managed to jump for only a whole minute!  THis shows how unfit I am!

Farm Gym 7
xxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Dad decided to take me to the gym near our farm after i finished skipping.  He made me cycle for an hour there!  Afterwards, we walked back home and I decided to do some farm work to cool down my body after all that exercise!

Harvest 8 Adzukis
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 12 jars of Honey Syrup
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 8 Honey and 4 Milk

Prepare 8 Adzuki Paste
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Adzuki and 1 Honey Syrup

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP, 1 Liner

Felicia:  Afterwards, I took a shower, but I still feel so tired.  I think I might need a massage!

Farm Gym 8
xxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Working out was hard for me today!  But we need healthy food so we can build some muscles.  We have a lot of fresh products, so we definitely can prepare healthy food.  Do you want to help me, farmer?

Cook 3 Grilled Lemon Chicken in the Stove House
  Skip for 9 RC
  The Recipe is a Stove House Recipe and is the Reward for completing the Collections Mission

Produce 40 jars of Strawberry Jam
  Skip for 10 RC

Prepare 8 Strawberry Parfaits
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 2 Sour Cream and 2 Strawberry Jam.  You will have only 8 Sour Cream from the previous task.

Felicia:  Yum!  Your dishes were so delicious!  Thank you so much!

Reward: 2500 Coins, 190 XP, 1 Liner

Special Reward: Mini Beverage Machine Decoration for Seaside Farm

Farm Gym 9
xxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I feel like my muscles will ache tomorrow.  Maybe I should have a massage... What's better than a normal massage?  An oil massage!  We can have a facial too.  What do you think?

Transport 50 Daisies to the Island Farm
  Skip for 12 RC
  You can split these between zeppelins for faster transport.

Produce 20 bottles of Daisy Essential Oils
  Skip for 20 RC
  This is an Island Task
  OP Cost for Batch Production is 80 OP

Make 6 Clay Facial Masks in the Beauty Shop
  Skip for 6 RC
  Each requries 2 Algae Powder, 1 Batter and 1 Distilled Water

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Felicia:  I feel so good after the massage!  You're the best, my lovely farmer!

Farm Gym 10
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I told Dad I would go running with him tomorrow morning!  But we have orders due tomorrow and we had better finish them so they won't be late.  Could you help me now so that I won't miss those orders?

Harvest 50 Mushrooms
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 12 plates of Chinese Toon Salad
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Chinese Toon and 3 Mushrooms

Transport 50 Lilies to the Island Farm
  Skip for 12 RC
  Split these between zeppelins for faster transport.

Reward: 2500 Coins, 200 XP

Felicia:  Good job!  Now we can have a good long run tomorrow morning!

Farm Gym 11
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I went running round the farm with my father this morning.  You should do the same, farmer!  The morning air is so fresh and I felt so much better afterwards!  This makes me hungry though, so who wants some breakfast?

Produce 50 Buffalo Milk Cheese
  Skip for 12 RC

Prepare 12 plates of Herb Cream Cheese
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Herb and 3 Buffalo Milk Cheese

Prepare 12 Cream Cheese Bagels
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Oat Bread and 1 Herb Cream Cheese

Rewards: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Felicia:  I'm so full!  I promised Grandma that I would do yoga with her this afternoon.  Do you wanna join?

Farm Gym 12
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Before yoga, let's check our farm work.  Let's see... it seems we have more orders coming.  We had best finish them before our yoga session with Grandma.  Can you help me?  I don't want to be late.

Complete 3 Helicopter Orders
  Skip for 6 RC
  This is an Island Task and each taks 18 minutes to complete.  An order will be credited as soon as it is set in motion, however.

Harvest 15 Tea Tree Leaves
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Tree

Produce 12 Tea Tree Essential Oils
  Skip for 12 RC
  This is an Island Task

Reward: 2500 Coins, 210 XP

Felicia:  We did it!  Thank you again for your help!

Special Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

Farm Gym 13
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Oh, it seems we have to bring our own yoga equipment.  I didn't bring mine.  What should I do now?  I don't want to go back home and miss this yoga session. Do you have any ideas, farmer?

Ask for 20 Yoga Balls from Neighbours
  Skip for 20 RC

Harvest 15 Bamboo Shoots
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Tree

Prepare 12 Asparagus Bagels
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Cream Cheese Bagel and 1 Asparagus

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Felicia:  Your idea was perfect!  Fortunately, our neighbours were ready to help and I managed to join the yoga session!

Farm Gym 14
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I'm feeling a bit faint.  I might need some sugar after all the exercises I did today.  What do you think?  Can I have a tiny, tiny bit of sugar?  Like maybe a small piece of cake or one candy?

Produce 20 Peach Candies
  Skip for 10 RC
  Cost is 60 OP for Batch Production

Produce 12 Black Forest Cakes
  Skip for 12 RC
  Cost is

Prepare 12 Chinese Toon Egg Rolls
  Skip for 12 RC
  Each requires 1 Egg Roll and 1 Chinese Toon Salad  (You should have both from earlier tasks)

Reward: 2500 Coins, 220 XP

Felicia:  I feel more alive after the sugar rush!  But now I need to exercise more and I can't wait for it!

Farm Gym 15
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  I accidentally ate too much sugar yesterday so today I need to exercise extra hard!  I will not give up on my fit body!  However, we need some energy before we start.  Can you prepare something for me?

Prepare 8 Summer Brunch Sets
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Asparagus Bagel and 1 Strawberry Parfait (You should have both from earlier tasks)

Harvest 8 Sakura Flowers
  Skip for 8 RC

Prepare 8 Layered Mochi
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Sweet Dumpling and 1 Sakura Flower
  Each Sweet Dumpling requires 1 Soft Dough and 3 Sweet Potatoes
  Each Soft Dough requires 1 Cake Flour and 1 Batter

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Felicia:  I exercised after all the food and now I can see some muscles on my arms!  Fit body, I'm on my way!

Farm Gym 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felicia:  Thank you for always supporting me, farmer!  Father and Grandma too as they always want me to be healthy and always choose the best thing for me!  Let's make something special for them to show our appreciation!

Produce 15 Bamboo Baskets
  Skip for 15 RC
  This ia an Island Task
  Cost is 30 OP for Batch Production from the Panda

Produce 15 Lily Baskets
  Skip for 15 RC
  This is an Island Task
  Cost is 90 OP for Batch Production in the Flower Basket Machine

Prepare 8 plates of Sakura Mochi
  Skip for 8 RC
  Each requires 1 Adzuki Paste and 1 Layered Mochi  (You should have both from earlier tasks)

Reward: 2500 Coins, 230 XP

Special Reward: Healthy Vending Machine Decoration

Felicia:  Thank you for everything, farmer!  This wouldn't have happened without your help!  Have a nice day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.