24 April 2020

Design your Scene New Garden for Activity Stage




(The top screenshot shows my current Orders in the Order Menu for the Activity.  The second screenshot shows where I stand currently in terms of 'restoring' different little areas.  I have managed to restore the pavement, the boundary fence, and the little area that includes the sandcastle.  I am working on the Umbrella area.  Once purchased, I no longer have the option to change the area visually at this point in time, but according to the Activity Menu, you can redesign all areas as you wish after you have unlocked ALL the areas.. One can use the Search tool in the Menu to preview some of the areas that have not been purchased yet.)

This is a new Activity that differs from any others hitherto seen in Seaside.  It can be rather complicated, and it uses tremendous numbers of the new Crops, as well as the Recipes and Machine Products associated with them.

Basically, you have a canvas on which you fill in different designs by completing Orders.  You earn Furniture Coins to 'restore' different areas of a Garden and when you complete the entire scene, you will earn a special Animal in the form of the Sakura Cow.

To be used in this Activity, there are three new Crops, one two new Machine Products, and one new Recipe.

The Crops are:

Radish
Mustard
Dandelion

As I see no timer on these, I suspect that they may be permanent additions to the Crop List in the Market.

The two new Products are:

Dandelion Bouquet (Flower Packing Machine)
Mustard Sauce (Sauce Machine)

New Recipes are:

Mustard Potato Salad
  Requires 1 Mustard and 1 Potato

Dandelion Honey Tea
  Requires 1 Dandelion and 1 Honey

Radishes with Goat Cheese
  Requires 1 Radish and 1 Goat Cheese

There is another new item in the form of a Mangosteen Bush that will be given to you in a message from Felicia.  It is a Tree essentially, which means that you can use Watering Cans to speed harvests.

I actually did not realise the sheer volume required to complete this activity and spent far too much RC to purchase Super Fertiliser to speed harvests of the new Crops.  Take a deep breath and relax.  You have 10 Days to complete the 'Scene'.

Currently, you can use the tech Out of Nowhere to produce Sunflower Bouquets and Mustard Sauce without having the ingredient, but that only takes you so far.

Basically, you need to keep growing the three new Crops, and then produce the number required to fill the Order in the Order Menu.

Note that this is a very old Farmville Activity and I hated it.  It was one reason I quit playing Farmville long ago.

Essentially, I added all of the new items to my 'To Do' list, asking for a total of 100 of each.  It makes it easier to access the actual items required.



Here is a screenshot of my current Orders.  You will see that three different items in varying amounts are required to fill any given Order in this Menu.  Earlier, there were a couple of Orders that required only 2 different items.   In other words, I need 5 of the Mustard Potato Salad, 15 Radishes and 15 Dandelion Bouquets to fill the top Order.  If I 'Submit' it, I earn 36 Furniture Coins and some ordinary Coins.  The other two Orders likewise each require three different items in specific amounts.

Each area has different requirements in terms of the total number of Furniture Coins needed to 'restore' or 'clean' it.  Once you have purchased that area, you will have an option to choose between three different designs.

The 'Renovation' Tool is an icon of a wrench and screwdriver crossed like swords.  There will be two at the start and you can choose which one to complete first.

You need 100 Furniture Coins to restore the boundary area behind the circular pavement area.

You need 100 Furniture Coins to restore the area with bullrushes to the right of it.

You begin with 24 Furniture Coins given by the tutorial.  Earning the first 100 Furniture Coins is not that difficult, but if you look at the top of the Menu, you will be required to complete 17 areas before you can earn the Sakura Cow, I believe.

The Umbrella area requires 300 Furniture Coins to complete.  The shelf area to the left of the Umbrella requires 400 Furniture Coins to complete.  It is rather brutal as one progresses, so do not be too quick to spend Farm Aids to speed harvests!  This is a long Activity even for high level farmers.

Note from Freyashawk:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am deeply grateful for all of the votes from my neighbours who allowed me to rank 9th in this Farm Beauty Contest.  Bless you all!  It required 12, 145 Votes to remain in the top ten at No. 9.  The time zones in Asia really do favour farmers from those areas, so the last voting period always sees a drop of at least two ranks for my farm, but thanks to all of those farmers who voted after reset, HM. Freyashawk for the first time in months remained in the top 10.

Being a Good Neighbour
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a game that can be played in many different ways.  The game developers gave us the option for 'Batch Cleaning' that allows us to 'visit' our Neighbours without actual travel.   I love seeing my Neighbours' farms, but my tablet has a lack of memory space now, and simply loading the game can take five minutes,  I use tickets as much as possible, but sadly, although the owner of the farm SHOULD see that I have made the visit and gain rewards in the form of Gift Boxes, often this does not occur.  We have complained endlessly to the developers about this.  What I would like to say is that you ought to be kind to your neighbours and accept that every one has different abilities and devices, that simply staying in the game is a plus.  I seldom delete ANY of my neighbours, even if they are inactive for months.  It would be lovely to have 310 neighbours who all vote for HM. Freyashawk, but that is not the primary purpose of playing this game.  I have met wonderful individuals and made real friends through the seven years I have played Seaside and updated this site.  I am grateful for the ability to connect to players throughout the world who have proven to be amazing men and women.  Bless you all, and stay safe in this dangerous time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.