05 June 2013

General Warning

I returned from a month at sea to find that Family Farm Seaside had introduced a number of new Quests and an important new option in the form of the Kitchen.

It is very difficult to catch up when one has been unable to play regularly.  There was a very poor but extremely expensive internet service on the Queen Mary 2 but it was so slow that one could not load any of the games without spending significant blocks of time and money.  Even when the game loaded, it did so in a very primitive fashion without loading all the graphics.  It was utterly impossible to respond to Neighbour Requests as well, a fact that made me feel rather bad.

Here though is a 'General Warning' to all players.  Be VERY careful when you access your Barn in Seaside.  A week or so BEFORE I sailed off to sea, I was playing Seaside when I was far too exhausted to pay close attention to my actions.  I mistakenly sold off EVERYTHING in my Barn. 

I had saved many of the basic ingredients such as Eggs, Milk, Wheat Flour, Corn and so on, with a view to the Quests.  All those disappeared in one fell swoop in a few seconds of time.  Now, upon my return, I not only have to grow specific totals of Crops demanded by Quests but at the same time, I must try to grow and harvest the basic ingredients I sold in error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.