28 August 2026

Harvest Balloon Rally Quest and Harvest Wind Chimes Collection Mission

Note from Freyashawk: 
I wish to thank every one who voted

There are no Crops and no Trees on the Farm that ended slightly higher than mine but in the top 10. I did not visit all of the ones in the top 10 but where I did, if there were any Animals, they were multiples of the same Animal. No Crops and absolutely no Trees and I did not see many Machines either. What I saw were huge expenses of paths and some loaded bases. Have the rules changed or are the results manipulated?

My farm WAS Number 10 for a couple of days but in the last two days, it went to 11 and at the very end 12. Now what is the cause of that? When only the first screenshot counts, how does rank change? Is the only thing that is judged for rank the total of Landscape Points so that you can sweep your farm clean of everything that gives you NPC character votes and provided you spend a great deal of cash or are able to conjure more paths by manipulating the software, you can be in the top 10 without following the rules mandated for the majority of farmers who are concerned about reaching 6000 points?

I refuse to destroy my farm and its very individual nature for the sake of this but feel that even if I did, the same farmers would be in the top 10. The developers claimed there was a glitch that falsified the ranking in previous contests. I would call it something quite different.

Irrespective of this, I thank every farmer who faithfully voted for my farm. Please keep doing this because I am not resigned to this result at all. I am determined to know why my farm cannot be in the top 10 at the end when it has been during the contest.  

I also would like to know if any farmer has seen HM. Freyashawk in the 'Bets' or 'Random' Menus.

I never ask for anything apart from Votes that cost farmers nothing. I receive no benefit from this site and never have. I still update for the sake if individual farmers who find it helpful.   

By the way, I really am not looking to expand my Facebook Seaside group. If any one wants to join, please tell me who suggested it. If it is a farmer I know, I happily will add you. If it is Meta, please do not apply. It is far too difficult for me to have to deal with issues in the group now. I do not want to archive it but neither do I wish to expand it. All information always is free to the world, posted here.

To every one in Seaside who has been kind through the years, my gratitude. People do matter. People matter far more than profit.

Harvest Wind Chimes Collection Mission:
70 from Corn
50 from Eggs
30 from Strawberry Cake Donuts (hate that spelling!!!)
10 from Maple Syrup
Reward:Golden Raspberry Planter

Harvest Balloon Rally

1.
Harvest 40 Wheat
Produce 40 Wheat Flour
Harvest 8 Lemons

2.
Harvest 40 Rye
Produce 40 Rye Flour
Harvest 8 Almonds

3.
Harvest 40 Tomatoes
Produce 40 Ketchup
Prepare 8 Batter

4.
Harvest 40 Oats
Produce 40 Oat Flour
Prepare 8 Cake Flour

Reward: Mission Gift Box

5.
Harvest 50 Rice
Collect 20 Honey
Prepare 8 Honey Syrup

6.
Harvest 50 Leeks
Collect 50 Milk
Prepare 8 Lemon Honey Syrup

7.
Harvest 50 Red Roses
Collect 15 Potato Starch
Prepare 8 Sour Sauce

8.
Harvest 50 Strawberries
Place a Golden Raspberry Planter on your Farm
Prepare 8 Golden Raspberry Meringue Nests

Reward: 5 Star Card

9.
Harvest 60 Pumpkins
Collect 60 Beef
Prepare 8 Soft Dough

10.
Harvest 60 Watermelons
Collect 60 Turkeys
Prepare 8 Baked Pumpkin Fritters

11.
Harvest 60 Cane
Produce 60 Sugar
Prepare 8 Pan-fried Mackerel

12.
Dig 15 Chests on your paths
Harvest 8 Sea Buckthorn
Preparev8 Sea Buckthoen Jelly

Reward: Island Mission Gift Box

13.
Harvest 60 Zucchini*
Produce 60 Zucchini Bread*
Prepare 8 Steak Tartare

14.
Harvest 60 Chamomile*
Produce 60 Chamomile Essential Oil*
Prepare 8 Fried Mackerel with Sour Sauce

15.
Craft 6 Wooden Aroma Bottles*
Craft 6 Chsmomile Aroma Bottles*
Prepare 8 Sea Buckthorn Tea

16.
Cook 4 Empanadas in the Stove House
Tend Flowers in the Botanic Garden 15 times*
Prepare 8 Golden Harvest Meals

Final Reward: Koala Navigator



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.