Last updated on 1 October with more data about the Flower Arrangements
Trade Voyage
First the Trade Voyage now has two new series of furnishings and three new cabins that can be unlocked.
I forgot to log the costs of the first two but the third and final new cabin costs 13000 Maritime Coins to unlock.
The two new series are Seaside Vacation and Strawberry. Remember to look at the point value of the items as well as the price when deciding which to buy first! Some of the Seaside Farm Expansions require a specific Trade Voyage Level.
Keep your eye on the top left of the screen as in these initial days, there have been many special trade advantages that are timed.
Nore that the tined trade benefits only will activate AFTER you set your ship into the sea again. Kind of annoying but there it is, at least in my case. I must complete the Voyage I began before I can make the Voyage that gives the timed benefit.
Flower Workshop
The next topic here is the new Flower Workshop with a Flower Stand where you can sell the arrangements you make. Thid is on the Island.
You will be forced to go through a tutorial when you first access the area.
Tap on an empty pot then drag a seed from the choices below the planting shelves into the pot. This can be difficult physically but it is the only way to plant so keep trying. The tutorial will force you then to use a Speed Up Card to bring the Flower to maturity instantly. You then tap on the hand that appears to harvest it.
Go to your Gift Box and tap on the Blossom Whisper Vase Recipe then go to your Workshop to craft them.
The tutorial will take you back to show you how to make an arrangement.
Hit the Arranging tab now and then tap on the vase you made.
Now tap on the plus sign on the right side under Flowers. You have only w Yellow tT ulip so use that, then go to the two other two boxes with plus signs to choose the two other flowers you have been given for the arrangement. It will be one blue morning glory and one Baby's Breath. Now tap Make and then tap on the other new building in the firm of the Flower Stand to list it for sale. You do this by tapping on the full vase and after seeing it in the slit, you will see a prompt below it to List for Sale. It will be listed for 30 minutes.
Now here us a detsil I did not see initially. As you unlock new vase recipes, you will find that they can be filled only with specific flowers. Even if you have the seeds, you cannot fill a vase with an arrangement not designed for it.
Visiting Neighbours and Helpers:
I really do not understand this completely but you can tap on hearts when there are flowers growing in pots and on an icon to the top and right to 'Like' everything. I discovered that you only can complete a 'Like' if the farmer actually has a Flower Arrangement displayed in the area above the flower pots.
The whole business can waste a lot of time. Even when the other farm has helped you, if you go at the wrong time to reciprocate, you will not be able to do anything productive.
Note that Flower Seeds can be purchased in a number of different places.
The Garden Store Insect Coins tab has Jasmine Seed, White Orchid Seed and Butterfly Pea Seed for sale on my farm.
The Shop inside your Flower Workshop currently sells Red Rose Seeds, White Daisy Seeds, Dahlia Seed Packet, Lavebder Seeds, Wisteria Seeds, Pink Dahlia Seeds, Rose Seed Packet, Forget-Me-Not Seedson my farm. I also was able to buy the Blushing Bloom Vase Recipe.
In the regular Seaside Markrt in Daily tab, you can find Baby's Breath Seed Packet.
My advice is to be alert for more opportunities.
Harvesting Crops on Seaside rarely might give you a Flower. Tending Flowers in your Botanic Gardrn might give you a Flower on occasion.
Seahorse Pouch
This is a new option for the Aquarium in the Cloud Farm. Essentially. As far as I can see, it is a way to guarantee another fish of a specific variety rather than simply taking your chances and catching random fish. It is very slow, however. One is encouraged to pay cash for items that speed growth. I am a little cross with myself because I could have used my Pearls to upgrade my Aquarium to the next level but instead I kept upgrading the Seahorse Pouch. I can tell you that even at Level 45, it remains very slow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.