Note from Freyashawk:
First, a complete Walkthrough for the Puss in Boots Treasure Island is available in the post below this one and photos of the Mary Surprise Cows on location for those who requested that.
Second, I want to thank you for every single vote that is sent to my farm daily. For rank, I need votes daily from neighbours according to the new rules. It is impossible for me to achieve any rank without your votes. My aim is to let farmers know that this site still is active and being updated. That is why I want my farm in the top 10 in the Beauty Contest, so the name remains visible, not for any other reason. The new rules require any farmer aiming for rank to have a very high Landscape Point total that can be achieved only by spending RC on a multitude of Paths that cost 1 RC each. 100,000 Landscape Points is not enough for rank in the top 10. I have sacrificed to buy as many premium paths as I could but I love my farm that shows visitors a real history of the game from the start and I have kept Crops on my farm that newer players may not have seen. I do not want to wreck my farm simply in order to add more paths. I like the interactions of various decorations with one another.
The results of the ranking in the last few contests were not accurate. Support finally claimed there was a glitch that gave the winners more points than were ever possible. I do not understand how farms with no Crops, no Animals or no Trees can win the contest, however. I continue to follow the rules that were given to us. If that changed, we should have been told. The original rules do still apply for the 6000 point total needed to complete all rewards so should they not apply to rank as well? I hope this contest will be different. I thank you again for your help. As you know, access to this site is available to every one. No one has to be on Facebook or in my Facebook group. I do not make any profit from my work.
Third, I reached Level 15 in the Cloud Farm Aquarium and will publish the requirements to reach Level 16 in a separate Cloud Farm post but I will wait a few days in order to keep this post at the top. The number of Pearls required to upgrade to Level 16 is 22124000. (Becoming a little ridiculous. I feel sorry for the Hermit Crab now!)
Finally, your good wishes and prayers for my health are much appreciated. I have been told that I probably will be battling with a serious condition caused by my cancer treatments/procedures for the rest of my life. I will continue to do what I can to keep this site updated, however, mainly because I know many of my fellow farmers have their own daily battles with health issues.
70 from Pasture
50 from Angora Hair
30 from Sour Watermelon Churros
10 from Lemons
Reward: Quince Station
Birdwatching Quest
Crop List:
40 Rice
40 Oat
40 Cane
40 Grapes
50 Onions
50 Carrots
50 Potatoes
50 Agaves
60 Mushrooms
60 Red Bell Peppers
60 Passion Fruits
60 Watermelons
1.
Harvest 40 Rice
Collect 40 Milk
Harvest 8 Cinnamon
2.
Harvest 40 Oats
Produce 40 Oat Flour
Harvest 8 Coconuts
3.
Harvest 40 Cane
Produce 40 Sugar
Prepare 8 Butter
4.
Harvest 40 Grapes
Collect 20 Honey
Prepare 8 Honey Syrup
Reward: Mission Gift Box
5.
Harvest 50 Onions
Produce 50 Cheddar Cheese
Prepare 8 Crispy Persian Rice
6.
Harvest 50 Carrots
Collect 50 Eggs
Prepare 8 Cereal
7.
Harvest 50 Potatoes
Harvest 15 Barberries
Prepare 8 Dried Barberries
8.
Harvest 50 Agaves
Place a Quince Station on your farm (Collection Reward)
Prepare 8 Layered Quince Dessert
Reward: Ice Cream Pet House Ears
9.
Harvest 60 Mushrooms
Collect 60 Beef
Prepare 8 Coconut Barfi
10.
Harvest 60 Red Bell Peppers
Produce 60 Beef Salami
Prepare 8 Bean Stew
11.
Harvest 60 Passion Fruits
Produce 60 Turkey Sausages
Prepare 8 Bean Stew with Crumbly
12.
Harvest 60 Watermelons
Harvest 8 Sapodilla Fruits
Prepare 8 Dried Sapodilla Fruits
Reward: Island Mission Gift Box
13.
Collect 8 Natural Silk*
Produce 8 Silk*
Prepare 8 Barberry Rice
14.
Produce 60 Dried Pineberry*
Produce 60 Pineberry Bread*
Prepare 8 Oreo Milk Cookies
15.
Harvest 8 Oak Wood*
Harvest 8 Red Sandalwood*
Prepare 8 Sapodilla Barfi
16.
Cook 4 Baked Rice Pudding in the Stove House
Tend Flowers in your Botanic Garden 15 times*
Prepare 8 Quince Pudding
Final Reward: Hippo Birdwatcher
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.